Fellow Americans, let's point and laugh at Europe's demise

Fellow Americans, let's point and laugh at Europe's demise.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
focus.de/politik/ausland/bnd-und-bundespolizei-warnen-bestechung-an-der-grenze-fluechtlingsstrom-ueber-balkanroute-nimmt-wieder-zu_id_8584654.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at all those women and children

Yes, and they should be housed and fed, every last one.

I suppose you wouldn't trade the niggers and spics for our mudslimes

>sarcasm

>B-But Brexit...

Nope also our "niggas" are actually Citizens. You can take the spics though

56%

Fuck, at least we're being destroyed by people from outside. You uncivilised fucks are as fucked as us and it's all your own doing

There it is....

Thats what you get for being a continent full of cucks.

Daily reminder, walking around with one of these in the UK would be illegal. Say all you want about our gun laws, but Brits are too fucking retarded to be trusted with a pocket knife.

Fuck no, these are our niggers. Keep your mudslimes to yourself.

BBRRrRRRRrrrttttt

And Poland though poor and less developed, has no problems with filthy Muslims and other monkeys

They are the Monkey's of Europe

>Implying the kikes aren't doing the same thing to us.

but at least there are no terrorists attacks and rapes in such cosmic quantities as Western Europe

> be american
> get shot

i will laugh at the poor Eurocucks, but i think its fair to also laugh at America's demise. Especially since they should be strong and not have problems as much as Europe. Its pretty funny to see a whole country manipulated by corruption and propaganda by mostly jews into being divided and ignorant tearing their own country and fellow americans apart.

dont crucify me for that

Don't get me wrong. I'd take 10 Poles for single Muslim, but you can't deny their degeneracy in the UK

>Be European
>Blow up
>Acid thrown in face
>Raped
>All at the same time

Yes all Polish pathology itself has traveled to the UK with this there is nothing to discuss. We are also sorry to see how the white civilization in Western Europe collapses..

>y, those are $0?

dog bless ameriga :-DDDD

Only if your a woman. And then you proceed to shout refugees welcome and vote cuck parties

Only degenerate poles would want to leave their Homeland and move to the UK, all the good ones would stay in their native country.

A fucking leaf

This is a thread about laughing at eurocucks. No pointing fingers here.

Ogey boss

that's a german and swedish thing, the rest european countries are building fences around their borders or hunt sandnigger intruders.

Nice memes, can I save them?

ok you right. hahaha europe is a mess.

Attached: 151112_POL_refugee-crisis.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 1.05M)

That's actually one of the few types of knives that IS legal you fucking brainlet.

Not that I need one because I don't live in a 56% huwhite nigger death thunderdome

Attached: 1520679106149.jpg (756x780, 68K)

So true. Eat it, americans. You get shot up every single week

Attached: spurdo.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Might I suggest a dedicated Spurdo folder?

Most of them must be degenerates by that logic

Lost!

>he says smugly, as shitskins rape the underage daughters of his neighbors

Why sand niggers look like latin-american-white-niggers?

to be fair this is why americans were saying not to let these people in at first. and i can understand that. I have yet to see someone say they should be all armed because of this.

Your neigbors are the offspring of shitskins though so you're way further along

Images from 2015.
The stream of refugees was at its peak back then. Not so many getting in atm.

But whats your reasoning for having it on you in public?, also dont forget your government issued knife holster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess they've had enough? Europe or the immigrants...

Attached: 1520577510506.jpg (536x1024, 71K)

Attached: 56 irish.png (744x650, 184K)

What the fuck are you talking about you autist

Attached: 1518730048296.jpg (475x495, 76K)

You cant just have a knife in public under UK law, you have to have a valid reason for having it, such as using it for work, or using the knife in a demonstration.
Read your own laws

Attached: 1518663025528.jpg (824x714, 123K)

Attached: 1518662832384.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

to defend yourself. i hear knife crime in the UK is very high. Its because theres almost a culture. Not like gun culture though. its a teenager thing. Almost everyone aged 14 to 25 has a knife on them. In australia its kind of like that to. Everyone is into machetes and buys them. Though we don't use them as our only means of fighting or carry them around as much like fags.

I'm from Europe, and I'm probably the whitest guy on this site.

All this immigration has actually improved my chances of getting pussy. A lot of brown/dark immigrant girls are actually better looking than the local girls here. And the these immigrant girls all want white boyfriends.

The only downside is that you have to see some 10/10 Blonde girls with a Nigerian boyfriend every now and then.

Attached: 1518659929019.jpg (480x448, 26K)

Attached: 1518659485843.jpg (680x788, 58K)

Thats only if its over 3 inches. Also americans can't have kinder eggs or cross the street wherever they want do you give your head a wobble

Attached: a88wK7Z_700b.jpg (700x686, 68K)

focus.de/politik/ausland/bnd-und-bundespolizei-warnen-bestechung-an-der-grenze-fluechtlingsstrom-ueber-balkanroute-nimmt-wieder-zu_id_8584654.html

ROUND 2! FIGHT !

Fuck Europe! Bunch of Eurofags! Here in America we don't have to worry about that shit because we have PRESIDENT TRUMP! Booyah!!

blade over 3" long.

read some of this ridiculous shit

also, as an american, I literally have never been killed to death by a gun

Attached: images(102).jpg (250x201, 8K)

>you have unrelated problems in your country therefore everyone including the mentally unstable have the right to own a gun

Attached: 1428945193460.jpg (318x341, 29K)

Eurofags gonna Eurofag.

Attached: brainsize.png (1000x1000, 268K)

lol that pic made me laugh *nail bomb*

anyway who gives a shit what laws there are for knives when no one really follows them

I kind of agree. It's more that the thread was framed as mighty USA with absolutely no problems laughs at Mad Max Europe. And pointing out flaws with the US is like shooting schools in a barrel.

>Also Americans can't have kinder eggs
Why would you put SMALL PARTS in a child candy?
I grew up in The Netherlands, those fuckers came with a ton of small parts to build the little statues and then the puzzles you ALWAYS FUCKING GOT EVEN IF YOU B OUGHT 100 OF THEM IT WAS 99 PUZZLES AND ONE FIGURE
>or cross the street wherever they want do you give your head a wobble
Why wouldnt you have a SAFE designated area to cross the street? You know ,where the fucking walk lights are?

Attached: 1519789851388.jpg (881x578, 53K)

Attached: 29b.jpg (1000x800, 100K)

> banning bleach

top kek

Attached: clorox-bleach-4460030770-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Attached: 1502163913319.png (840x660, 462K)

> It's more that the thread was framed as mighty USA with absolutely no problems laughs at Mad Max Europe. And pointing out flaws with the US is like shooting schools in a barrel.

Agreed.

Well, idk if niggers brain is bigger than chinks.

Attached: 1490554355582.png (958x476, 385K)

Being the source of Leddit is something I'd keep quiet about.

Spics most welcome over here. Bunch of hard-working mother fuckers with a taste for spice and liquor

i don't see how you can consider foreigners as pussy or atleast on the same level as pussy from your own country. Still kind of sucks alot in my eyes.

Oooh, I'm scared of Muslims, I'm edgy. Neanderthals.

It might shock you to hear that I've never been stabbed either. Its nigger gangs in london stabbing other niggers

Lol just like US who gives a shit about what laws there are for guns when nobody really follows them *gets shot in school*

> americans cant have kinder eggs
> too dangerous
> can have genetically modified highly processed bad for you and disgusting food

what is this logic kek

>can have genetically modified highly processed bad for you and disgusting food
GMO is not bad for you and if you retards stopped this stigma about it, it could feed EVERY person on the earth and end starvation

most of them are already back in Syria and didn't commit any crimes.

but we do have kinder eggs, not that they're special you candy eating child... but muh caaaandy...

we let 10 year olds have knives and shoot guns with no problem

99.99% of law abiding white people who own guns never have a problem with them. Its blacks killing other blacks that give you the inflated gun death stats you hear about.

The problem with school shootings is exactly that kinder egg liberal nanny bullshit, kid grows up sitting on his soft pasty ass playing video games all day, isnt forced to go out and play sports or participate in extra curriculars, then when he gets rejected by a girl he hides in his room all day pretends he's the Joker (bec. its ok to be a fucking reject if you're cool enough to be violent) and snaps bec. he hasn't learned to deal with being told NO.

The kids shooting up schools are never the kids on the sports team are they? Black kids? nope, coddled soft white kids. And you eurocucks are exactly the same way... around here you grow up hunting, fishing, being outdoors and handling knives and guns and learning how to fucking grow up into a man not some bleeding heart gender fluid pussy who has never been told no or gotten hit in the face with a baseball or gotten a splinter.

Thats whats changed, not the number or access to guns. Its a fact.

>"Enjoy your mudniggers xDDD"
>gets blacked
Why are all Americucks so insecure that they have to vent their anger on someone superior?

Attached: 1520154751960.png (978x742, 713K)

i could have sworn leddit was european given the dictator mods and how much the outspoken users praise communism

Okay mate it may not be bad for you, but i would NOT want every person to be eating it if they aren't already. It's something i object to highly. And you should to. Not trying to make a stigma of it but i do not want to eat this: Fuck i cant find the picture, but it was basically a genetically modified mutated pig fallen out of a truck with alot more. It had a stamp on it to and some plastic bags wrapped around it. ill try and find the video with the picture so you can see

Chinks are smart enough to clone and steal other people's technologies & IP.

Niggers still live in slums and mud huts.

> Pic is wrong

It's best not to ask questions about amerifags because they defy all logical understanding.

if it wasn't for american liberals keeping the country together with common sense and reason, 'murica would be one giant cheeseburger-shaped radioactive crater.

Attached: 21557988_1431951956887788_7819210099588877521_n.jpg (786x412, 35K)

absolutely fucked. imagine eating this. imagine the entire world eating these and our food not even being at all natural anymore.

Attached: Untitled.png (797x403, 443K)

Stop being insecure about how blacked your country is

Attached: 5AADAC05-F9E1-471E-8AE4-A729062302F1.jpg (145x54, 6K)

Attached: Untitled2.png (653x349, 467K)

>genetically modified mutated pig
GMO is NOT fucking animal cloning you dumb fuck.
GMO such as corn,soy,canola,rice,tomato,beets,potato,squash
Could feed MILLIONS for fractions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing_of_Europe

>mfw The Romans had to stop and build Hadrian's wall.

Ancient Scots.... Tough as nails.

Attached: 1514840798314.jpg (540x540, 44K)

if you actually believe this is real please kill yourself

Attached: 1468623768234.jpg (500x355, 154K)