What went wrong?

What went wrong?

shaq and kobe hated each other at that point, payton and malone were washed up as fuck. plus ben wallace played great D on shaw in the finals

Kobe Bean Bryant

i didn't realize karl malone was 40 years old in that finals

40 years old and still hunting little Mexican girls.

Team just had no chemistry.Besides Kobe and Shaq feuding, the players who used to have Payton and Malone's place in the lineup felt like trash.

>Payton and Malone in those jerseys

absolutely haram

They made it to the NBA finals their first year. Neither the Heat nor the Cavs super teams won the title their first year.

Nothing really went wrong except Malone was really hurt.

>Shaq vs Kobe feud
>Chick Hearn died
>Lost NBA finals

and people think these last 3 years have been the dark ages

nope.jgp

Mostly Shaq being a prima donna bitch.

*ends your dynasty*

Pic-related is the proof that most of the times superteams will fail, you need chemistry and good atmosphere above all. Also see: the 2012 Lakers.

Don't forget the rape trial.

And the pistons going super-sayan on a team that clearly thought they'd already won the title before the series started.

Reminder back in 2004 Kobe threatened to leave LAL and even DEMANDED to be traded to the fucking Clippers of all franchises, and here we are 13 years later worshipping his loyalty. Is there a sports league so easily determined by false narratives as NBA?

mailman is new to california,
he didnt know that he doesnt have to hunt little mexican girls.

Karl malone's injury

seriously look at their record before he got hurt

this

If not for Malone and a miracle shot from Fisher
they wouldn't have even made it out of the west

Is there a more lovable starting line up in nba history?

Literal who's.

Only won due to the dumb shit going on with the Lakers.

I think I haven't heard many people really complain about this team whenever I bring them up.

It was a real team, every player contributed in their own way. One of the few true team based teams to win the title.

are they the only team to win the championship with no future hall of famers on it?

You could definitely make a case for Ben if Yao made it in.