Remember when Sup Forums was one of the hottest meme factories around here?

Remember when Sup Forums was one of the hottest meme factories around here?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME
youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make new memes then and stop complaining.

Still posting about memes in 2017 is pretty reddit tbqh

I've been in my room for 2 years working on 2 new memes will be debuting on 7/7/17

Sup Forums invasion ruined board culture

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

BIG BALLERS

we moved to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This. The cultural hegemony of Sup Forums has gotten out of hand.

What happened to uncle l0ll, anyway?

perro caca

According to the lel mythos, he's dead.

>he's a janniter

good

Is an horse a athlete?

>Sup Forums
Hi rebbit

Sup Forums been shit for about 4 years now

2014 to present happened and traffic has literally more than halved

Memes have moved to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Thank you BASED Deng

I want old spee

I do miss the nightly lel shitposting but it still pops up sometimes. Sup Forums was making hot memes as recently as 2014, so wait for the next WC or olympics before you start writing it off.

Rule fags and their precious mods

Big ballers is pretty spicy

>tfw you found out sp didn't make this one

Shouldn't you be more worried about your Lou Gehrigs disease right now?

>disrespecting skeeeup and perro caca

not what it used to be, but its still dank round here

U WOT? Citation needed

The biggest memes that come on here have always been something that most people wouldn't understand. They also always came from either game threads or sudden news stories. There has never been a legitimate meme to come from generals.

Generals ruined this board.

>Drumpf internet defence force activated!

generals, mods, and ledditors happened

mainly generals and mods.. if you weren't here for jersey shore posting in 2011, you need to GTFO

No, you are just repeating what everyone says like the sheep you are.

Generals are shit, but they are also easily ignorable. There are more than 100 threads right now that aren't generals you could go to any you want. If you don't like them you can always make your own threads.

Don't expect everyone else on Sup Forums to make creative content and funpost, make it yourself

You're in like 5 threads right now, get a grip.

Mods killed it. I miss late night Sup Forums with cereal power rankings and other funposts

What is drumpf i never got that insult

Too many posters, mainly an influx of Europeans/South Americans, during the Olympics and World Cup led to the popularization of generals. The moderation pretty much killing the board culture also fucked it over during the same time frame.

According to liberal logic it doesn't matter if your ancestors change their name, you still have to keep it. Somehow that's funny

euros and south americans kill everything with their massive numbers and the fact they are 10-15 years behind internet culture

they also love generals, real surprising.

Sup Forums is the new meme factory

Sup Forums culture resonates most with Sup Forums

The Rock piss posting is a hot new meme over there, Colbert posting and BANEposting before that. All very funny 10/10 menes.

Durr no mememays yet here lies the greatest one of all time.

flags happened

we saw who was who and we divided

Drumpf sounds funny and it's his old family name

what does lel mean to you, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is the new meme machine

perro caca needs to be forced on other boards

fuck the redditors from Sup Forums and Sup Forums making all the shitty memes nowadays

Got me a ban on Sup Forums

le tsuuuu xD le funny soccer man say funny thing great meme need more of it

Skeeup is pretty bad desu. At least Tsuuu's about a current sports star, not a personality on telly

Generals and Sup Forums.
If only there were a group of people who could "moderate" the board or something... hmmm...

moot fucked us because he's a massive cock gobbling faggot who wanted Sup Forums to become more like reddit. The old crowd on Sup Forums that produced all the good OC mostly left due to a combination of growing up and the mods killing this board.

General memes stay within their generals. MLB has multiple entries. NBA has Mario. But they don't transcend sports.

>Trump makes fun of Jon Liebowitz adopting the stage name of Jon Stewart
>This is somehow directly comparable to Trump's grandfather Anglicizing his name from Drumpf to Trump. A practice that fucking everyone did at the time.
>Media freaks out because it's an attack on one of their own, anti-semitic, and hypocritical
>Jon Oliver does a whole episode on Drumpf and the "joke" is born

awful posts
most of the generals are made by Americans for American sports
Even the Arsenal one is practically American

Skeeup is a HOF tight end you pleb

Sup Forums made things better you nigger

Eternal Bog Tier
1. Bog posting/The call that saved X

God Tier
1. Perro caca
2. Big Baller Brand posters
3. Ronaldo statue

Shit tier
99. "Le slippy g"/THIS DOES NOT SLIP revival

Absolute garbage tier
99999999999. SKEEUUPPPP

OFFICIAL OLD Sup Forums THREADS POWER RANKINGS PRESENTED BY >SHAW AND 18-1:

1. Car Chaseb Owls
2. Power Rankings threads
3. OWG Threads
4. EXALIFTIN
5. Post gamethread banter threads
6. Gamethreads
7. >tfw no gf threads
8. GET threads
9. Summer Mario Retardy stream threads
10. ISHYGDDT threads in their prime
11. PTI/Kornheiser threads in their prime
12. Haxball threads
13. Rax Grissman
14. BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE
15. TY BASED DENG threads
16. He does it for free/Outlaw Pope threads
17. lel threads

POWAH GAP

99. Lelbron threads
100. I GOT IT MADE I GOT IT MADE FRESH AT SUBWAY

POWAH GAP

9991. Le Shiggy Donatello threads
99999999999999. Anything post-2012

>current
Being the key word. What he's done in the past is practically irrelevant to him saying "Skip" in a funny manner now.

This site is in an awful state because of Sup Forums. It's a worse version of when stormfront was a thing.

anyone remember former late-night Queen of Sup Forums?

t. dumblrina

Le shiggy donatello was a daring synthesis though, you gotta give it that.

Is that Tensnake? Is he a tranny now?

this is her now and whats tensnake?

It really is, but not cause there's a right wing slant to it, its mostly of how pervasive it is. Every thing is politicized to the point of toxicity. It's on every board and the boogeymen of reddit, tumblr, and "insert popular internet site" has only gotten scarier (see ).

Sup Forums got worse as a result of horrible moderation in 2012, the increased dependence and prevalence of generals, and the homogenization of internet culture as a whole. Sup Forums wasn't safe from redditors looking for memes or angry video game playing teenagers looking for a place to shit on stupid feminist developers. So the site as a whole sucked up bottom barrel memesters. In retrospect I can see why moot left. The site seemed to be getting away from him.

Get off my board newfag reeeeee. Tensnake was a YOUnique tripfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME

You didn't hear it from me, but my sources tell me he faked his death and fled to Thailand to do charity work at an orphanage.

He's a great guy, just misunderstood

10snake is a fuckin dj

>tfw listening to music, watching a guy driving through red lights in LA with Sup Forums, and watching the guy get shot to death by the LAPD

good feels

Also Mario Retardy/Smash tournaments/MXC streams were god tier. RIP Sup Forumstv

>7 years old

Sup Forums still has some good stuff sometimes, it's just that they aren't things you can recycle and spam on all boards for years (pepe, JUST, what did he mean by this, really makes you think, all Sup Forums shit)

Awful reading comprehension. Please try again.

It usually takes a crane to get them out

this board became liberal.

>this board became liberal.

I don't see any proof of this being true

Every single time politics are brought up on Sup Forums, there is a shitload of liberals trying to get the moral high ground on the subject and at least one conservative shitting up the place. Pay attention and you'll see.

This happens with any politically slanted post regardless. Get that anecdotal shit out of here.

I was a big fan of rhythmic slapping and if ________ you don't know shit about sports

I miss the Costanza posting lads

>this board became normie.

fix'd. Mods and flags killed this board. I still have threads saved from 2010 how sad is that

>if ________ you don't know shit about sports

God damn this one was fucking good.

I would say this even if I was talking about sports/

People will see in due time. Nazis also only tried to stop things from going badly.

>tensnake got a job and left this place before I did
>but LeX got himself arrested, the dopey cunt

Highlight of my sp posting is when tensnake responded to me saying 'good post'

Can we see them or will be it be too depressing ?

Tensnake was a nice guy, he'd hang out in the Sup Forums stream. He was just lonely and did nothing all day.

Also people need to stop confusing Lex and Lexplorer. Unless le woodworking man got arrested then I assume you meant the Ironton Bomber.

We need to take our board back.

Reminder that the userbase is 50% redditors and the """staff""" is 80% redditors.
That explains a lot about this board being a hellhole these days.

I remember looking at the catalog one night and there were rows of spam threads with a Constanza/doge morph image. I just about died for ten minutes straight.
gotta connect my external hd and look for them gimme a sec

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

lelbron is eternal

Shit my bad, I hovered over LeX too and almost just put Kyle Parramore

I went into the Sup Forums irc once and all I saw was someone post a reddit link, discuss it and then I got banned by the same guy
I think I called him rude as a joke or something, don't really remember but it wasn't an IP ban or anything. I could join back easily but it was weird

Yeah, Sup Forums IRC is full of autists. Used to be all Xehawks fans, too, back when they were popular.
And kazisho.tumblr.com is a mod, what does that tell you?

pretty much any IRC chat is autistic.

Once you actually here anons talking, it deludes the anonymity, promotes generals, and breeds in-groups of trigfags

What are you talking about.

for me, it's gato caca