Sup niggers

sup niggers

I'm going partying tonight and I wanna try cocaine for the first time. What is some shit I should look out for? what's the recommended dosage? i'm 187cm and 73kgs.

thx

Attached: Cocaine-2.jpg (500x335, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ozof2g_jYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>recommended dosage
wtf... just do a line the lenght of your finger. hits you instantly, and should be over in 20-30 minutes.

bitter as fuck too, if you wanna taste it.

I've only done a few times but...

Wanna know what it'll taste like post snort? Take a sharpie and color in the back of your throat.

prolly gonna sound stupid, but.. should I be afraid to get a heart attack? like, I've never had heart problems but can't this shit fuck you up?

put it in a needle and shoot it.
anything else is a waste.

One gram split into three lines spaces an hour apart.

nah. but if you really worry about it start off small. 0,25g, that won't harm you, but you'll feel it.

I don't fuck with needles

No. More like a .5 split

you'll never fully appreciate and respect cocaine until you get a bell ringer that makes you go deaf and almost pass out.

word, thanks user

You’re gonna taste gasoline if it’s good Colombian coke. Reason being is the only other cleaner for it is an expensive chemical which we know they’re not wasting money or time on

fuck stimulants, and FUCK cocaine for that matter. you just end up wanting more and more and once its gone next thing you know you're calling your dealer and making a trip to the ATM at 3am

Friend tells me im to drunk
Unable to function and unable decide for myself take that line
Wake up in seconds

I know know what to say, should I regret it, It wasn't even bad, I couldn't feel my body for 4 days.

Attached: Berserk_v23_p192-picsay.png (364x426, 65K)

>Know know
Don't know

wrong, everyones different. there are reports of people dying from just one line. not to mention its stepped on by every person whos handled it so who the fuck knows whats really going up your nose

Attached: 1520421557397.jpg (500x514, 31K)

Lol.

Start small, then increase. I got some 85% and did a standard line and got too fucking high, and I'm not a stranger to nostril candy.

You'll be craving and doing slug sized lines by the end of the night.

No it doesn't. Cocaine takes about 3-5 minutes to kick in.

Fuck expensive stimulants, agreed. High quality mephedrone is much better.

Youre insane, i feel it in 10 fucking seconds after getting it in me. Faggot

Weird. High quality Cocaine takes minutes to hit me, and I'm used to snorting speed which is instant hit like a punch, so I always fuck up and do too much and end up fucked.

My Dad says that shit could make you empty your bank account in a night. I would not recommend it.

Your 'dad' kek.

Agreed. It takes under ~15min.

OP just don't be a bitch and snort. I've done about 2 quarters (7grams) in a night and have been fine. Sure I felt like I was gonna die around gram 5 about whatever you feel good. Buy some yourself, get a bitch, and fuck all night. You sound like a fucking little bitch coming on here and asking for advice. It's DRUGS risk it you fucking insignificant waste of human life.

Second this. Onset of cocaine should be near-instant, unless you're seriously congested. I guess that might slow it down.

Wish I could still do blow. Too many of these sketchy chink dealers are putting fentanyl in it so it's not worth it.

Jesus man. First I've heard of this. Where are you?

My dad says something else entirely.
youtu.be/2ozof2g_jYc

this user knows. OP stay away from stims

Not my entire bank account, but I did spend like $500 on coke when I was young and broke enough to have absolutely no business spending that kind of money. I was lucky to be able to afford rent that month.

$500 in one night, I mean

this is happening where I live too. mid west US

Leave it to some assholes to ruin a beautiful thing like cocaine.

tried it multiple times....
effects are extremely overrated.... boring