Hey Sup Forums, looking for some of you smarter fellows with a question...

Hey Sup Forums, looking for some of you smarter fellows with a question. So there's a girl on my buddies facebook who is constantly posting pictures of her kids. But something's wrong with them and we don't know what it is. There's also a pretty strong argument to be made that she/her boyfriend were/are on some heavy drugs. Can any of you identify what it could possibly be besides ugly as sin? Leading answer gets $10 for Steam.

Attached: meth girl babies.png (966x541, 1.04M)

Just, there's something

Attached: Meth babies 2.png (959x544, 1.16M)

looks like fetal alcohol syndrome, that or they're just retarded

this

bad genetics of FAS

Pierre Robin Disease

Mom drank while pregnant both of them

photo here

Attached: pierre robin syndrome.jpg (349x145, 34K)

its gordon ramsay disease

The head doesn't seem entirely mis-shapen though

it has different degrees of severity. the antimongoloid eye-type, the late chin growht, a misproportion in general...

Steam name?

CHEF

give it to everyone wants it. i do not have steam

Attached: nien-2_3299e232.jpg (800x339, 79K)

Attached: 6a2.png (600x600, 803K)

on my dead momma those sum ugly ass babys right nigga have like 46 years old already

Ugly people are a result of bad genes, and behavior is ~77% genetic, if we're going by the twin studies done. Genetic means both genes activated by default, and through epigentics, which is the environment. So roughly 23% of genes are activated through their environment, which is mostly the parents either doing things right or wrong.

Take the rise of single motherhood and crime in the black community as a result of lower IQ and constant abuse.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome I believe, but I'm not gon' judge the kids for it.

The parents are fucking idiots, though.

I think they're just European

they are both fags with five heads

post FB link so we can make the mother cry