His country doesn't use common law

>His country doesn't use common law
This is the easiest way to tell barbarians from civilized men.

>Civil law
>Not civilized
Latin America, Europe (minus Anglos), and Japana are clearly the only cvilized places on Earth.

>there's countries where they use civil law
>and then there's countries that lose to vietnamese farmers and birds, shit in the street and go from the biggest country to 78th

Unfortunately they've sbeen dismantling the jury system here

what's the difference?

How and why?

Do orange countries use Islamic law?

Then now I know which law system is barbarous!

we wuz roman and you cuck and trash

common law allows Americans to sue each other over millions of Dollar if they wash their children in washing machines.

Yeah, shariah law.

>if
when

Common law was created by a buttblasted norman bastard who wanted to create a system to unite the anglos

Civil law is the result of an autist roman emperor who invaded the entire meditteranean, imploded, them some italians grabbed his sweet "how to create and empire" books which afterwards propagated to the western euro kingdoms.

>relplying to proxy weeb bait
embarrassing

Common law - trial by peers and precedent
Civil law - random stuck up frog is judge, jury and executioner

I take it the brown splotches use both, how does that work?

common law = shit

Legal minds in civil-law jurisdictions like to think that their system is more stable and fairer than common-law systems, because laws are stated explicitly and are easier to discern.

My state uses civil law :^)

On state level for Louisiana and i assume quebec. Not sure about the rest

t. Louisianan

Which one of these is Canada...?

juries are memes

only in America

every other common law jurisdiction actively avoids the American situation in tortious liability

Louisiana is the napoleonic code
T. Louisianian

is this the roman judgement vs the anglo judgment? (you are innocent until proven otherwise and you are guilty until proven otherwise)

you're right in that civil law comes from the romans and common law was created by anglos, but that's not the primary difference.
Common law is bound by judicial precedent, so you have lots of laws that don't actually exist in any statutes and gradually evolved from courts following the direction of previous courts. The role the judge plays is different too. The judge has an adversarial role rather than an investigative one. They just listen to arguments presented by both sides and decide on questions of law rather than presenting evidence themselves etc

thanks

Case law isnt a bad thing.

never said it was

Common Law works only in homogeneous, monocultural countries.

why is the rest of the world so irredeemably barbaric?

>India

I hate this state, but I love how different it feels from many others.

how can you tell the difference between normal jap and proxy jap?

>he actually thinks any real japs post here
lmao

>barbarians
>civil law
Man, I...

>Anything in India works

>his country doesn't use common law AND have presumption of innocence AND have trial by jury

>his country has all of this but still forgot to be a monarchy
how embarrassing

I think one does, or at least he works very hard on pretending to be Japanese

>this flag
>this post

>his country doesn't use juries
>he'll never have the satisfaction of having contributed to the legal system

Are brazilposters the new leafs?
They're trying their hardest desu

>get jury duty
>sit in the high court for hours waiting for some frog cunt
>he changes his plea
HATE the french

>not being exempt from jury duty
lmoa

>not being a law-abiding citizen who votes, pays his taxes and does his duty as a citizen of a democracy
shameful

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unfortunately

>The USA represents 5% of the world's population
>the USA prison population represents 25% of the world's prison population
Really makes me think. Everybody thinks that the rich accused get off scott free and the poor accused go to prison, but in reality it is the intelligent/educated that know their rights and how the American justice system works who, if they are in fact innocent, get acquitted while the uneducated get convicted.

The burden of proof not only lies with the prosecution but the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty. The prosecution will dupe an uneducated person into believing that they don't have a hope in Hell of being acquitted when in reality the odds are stacked against the prosecution.

People REALLY need to know their rights and study up on the Constitution in this country.

>India and other pajeets
>Fucking Myanmar
>Fuck Papua Guinea
>Anglos
designated shitting courts

>frog jealousy

>People REALLY need to know their rights and study up on the Constitution in this country.
100% chance of getting shot

I'm not allowed to be a jury member because of my occupation

reminder that common law jurisdictions, on average, have a higher quality of life and greater procedural justice than civil law countries and this is an objective and verifiable fact

what do you do m8?

lawyer

wew