Telling you guys first, shit is gonna hit the fan for Max Martin soon...

Telling you guys first, shit is gonna hit the fan for Max Martin soon. I can't say too much since I'm not sure they're still not sure if they wanna come forward with it, but six different women, two very popular, have mentioned him inappropriately touching them. He didn't rape them or anything like that, but with how things are going it would be enough to do major damage to his career. You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/she-was-proving-hard-to-control-some-background-on-k-1760573209
rbt.asia/mu/thread/75974057/#75974275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STAY AWAY FROM MAX!!!

Fuck Roasties.

this desu

yeah so i read that recent interview he did where he talked about being like a coach and getting into their heads and stuff
just wondering whether he was pre-empting or someone read that and twisted it for profit

there rumours have been around for YEARS in the industry about him

Link? I don't believe you, cunt

[CITATION NEEDED]

SCREENSHOTS! GETCHER SCREENSHOTS RIGHT HERE!

Wow, I really thought he was a gay couple with shellback

Checked, capped. He's gonna get outted like a fuckin' rat, Castella

its happening

>those digits
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MAX MARTIN CONFIRMED GOING DOWN

Fuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk.

None of these recent claims have been backed up by actual evidence, there's nothing stopping us from taking out a couple musicians we don't like as long as they're ((((white))))

wait so when it's max martin everyone assumes he's guilty
why?
literally your evidence is a post on Sup Forums

why am i even itt

>these people have never heard of meme magic

I almost forgot about Blue Velvet, I hope it's Frank level juicy.

>we got trump voted in by shitposting

praise kekestan ahaha

WHAT IS GOING IN!!

Bruh I called this shit like a week ago
Still though this is going to be incredible when it hits, that man is holding up half of the mainstream pop scene by himself. This is going to be the worst thing to happen to the industry since Napster.

was just reading this

>Seabrook recounts Clive Davis’s memory of Clarkson breaking down in tears at a sales meeting. “I didn’t like working with Max Martin and Dr. Luke, and I don’t like the end product. I really want both songs [“Behind These Hazel Eyes” and “Since U Been Gone”] off my album,” Davis recalls her saying, before bursting into “hysterical sobbing.” Clarkson disputes this account to Seabrook. “But there could be no disputing that ‘Since U Been Gone’ made Clarkson a superstar,” he writes.

jezebel.com/she-was-proving-hard-to-control-some-background-on-k-1760573209

link your post for credibility

rbt.asia/mu/thread/75974057/#75974275

>I can't say too much since I'm not sure they're still not sure if they wanna come forward with it
this is how i can tell it's bullshit

All this shit is leading to Orwell's 1984 'sex crime'. Mark my (em, Orwell's) words.

I mean it's not that farfetched, Seth McFarlane did kinda the same thing so I could see it

I would be happy if top 40 music werent controlled by like 2 swedish guys.
I dont like that music all sounds the same.
After dr luke went down max martin going down would be a god send and music would def change

this

MAKE IT HAPPEN, YA HEAR ME JESUS?