Hey amerifags this is what 30 bucks get me in my shithole country (33 gr) you jelly? Plus no cops or coed shooting me up

Hey amerifags this is what 30 bucks get me in my shithole country (33 gr) you jelly? Plus no cops or coed shooting me up

Attached: 1520708749860438034886.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

Shithouse**

Shit looks terrible

Bro that’s K2

Anything looks terrible lower than 2mb smh

Look better gringo?

Attached: 15207094426521077547409.jpg (2160x2160, 1.46M)

no

Nah bro, we pay 30 an ounce for shitty reggie here too. You should know since its all coming from your country you dumbass mexican

Bro it got worse

Honestly it looks pretty lackluster. Cool buy though, I guess.

Where you from OP?
33g for 30 bucks... I like.

>$30 in my country
>Dub of Reggie in America
Couldn't pay me to smoke it, light green and trichromes only bro

Schwag

looks bunk in my opinion comeback when you learn how to grow your own.

Unless those are dense as fuck brick weed nugs or that's the biggest lighter ever made that's not 33 grams

Looks like fucking newspaper

Attached: Obama laughing at yo ass.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Where i live. Pot in any form is very hard to get. And if you get, its expensive.

Also OP have potato for cam. So..

>$30 for 1/8 of mids
hahahahaha

>33 gr
>next to a mini bic
gtfo here with that lying shit

Thats not 33 grams.
Your weed looks like shit gordo
It would take me 2g and huge joints of your shitweed just to get me high
I smoke pinners of .2 grams high quality shit and it gets me higher than a chorizo of weed.

that doesn't look like 33g. did you buy your own scale ?

I prefer growing my own and paying pennies on the dollar.

Hey man congrats on getting cheap weed.

My weed is kind of expensive. It's like $120 for 3 full/big pill bottles. I don't really pay that much attention to the economy of it because $120 will last me months of habitual daily smoking. Even if it were 5x as expensive, it would still be worth it to me. I get it delivered to my apartment in NYC.

Best answer in whole world, i still smoke like a nigger tho

Attached: 1520710864893993446133.jpg (2160x2160, 1.43M)

Drug thread?

A cop broke my pipe... never bought one again

Guess it beats being shot

Attached: 152071101522146115398.jpg (2160x2160, 1.58M)

Ignore these geeks op, those look like rocks. Good for you. How does it smoke?

We good,fuck off with your unregulated shit weed.

Attached: okbbqyetvfj01.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Using clippers as a grinder... My man lol

Attached: 1498856569951.gif (400x224, 1.43M)

Looks like the shittiest dirt weed imaginable, had some that looked slightly better than that last time I was in Mexico it was a waste of time.

I got this for $30 and I live in an illegal state

Attached: PSX_20180310_135054.jpg (3558x2098, 1.13M)

Impossible that is 33gr.

5 to 15 at most

This

Did they dry that shit with a blowtorch?? The fuck my man..

Maybe he just bought a gallon lighter

thats not even close to 33 gram

You can see the grinder in his pic you fucking monkey.

That's not 33 grams looks like a half Oz but that's dope

5 to 15? That's a huge jump buddy.... Lol

lmfao thats straight schawg lol you get that shit for free around here takes a fucking 3g joint to even get a slight buzz going and tastes like ass

OPs buds look like shit.

If it doesnt look like this, i dont even bother.

Attached: 0121182146b-1.jpg (2907x1720, 676K)

Just got a q.p of flame here on the islands only cost me 300$

Attached: 1519189028513.gif (540x720, 1.49M)

Weed snobs are the fucking worst

That's fucking beautiful, sauce?

Si señor

>2018
>doing drugs
Laughing at your life

Compressed dashboard weed? Totes impressive user, good on you.

>Someone has to buy the shitty stuff too I spose. ..

shit weed

That’s kale chips

In Ohio I can get 2.5 for $20 and my wife wont even let me bring it into the house because it stinks so much. The only thing I'm jealous of is being able to smoke in the house and not having to use the cold ass garage.

Sfv og?

I order my weed hash shatter and edibles online in canada.

lmao, It ain't worth the price if you have to smoke grams at a time to get anything

do you live in asia or something?

Looks like it hasn't been cured.

dubs of truth

I second this obviously nothing beats top shelf and its obviously the preferred choice of any smoker but when you need a smoke anything will do really.
>cheers

Attached: 0112181733.jpg (1280x960, 324K)

What islands

Why do you let your wife tell you what to do? Fucking cuck.

I got just under two ounces of pic related for about 275 USD, California

Attached: IMG_20180310_122522631~3.jpg (2173x751, 267K)

Where at? Cheapest places I’ve heard is ouathens

thats cute

Attached: 172625.jpg (2645x1984, 1.61M)

Looks like some tropical outdoor sativa. Not my thing but to each their own.
I like the indoor grown heavy heavy indicia myself.
Smoking 96 octane right now

Attached: rps20180310_122820.jpg (1280x960, 161K)

Sorry for the late reply.
I actually took that photo myself.

ON WHAT PLANET IS TWO OUNCES 275 ITS 80-120 A OUNCE PIC RELATED

Attached: IMG_7064.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Attached: IMAG1414.jpg (1986x1188, 1.25M)

What is that though? I can buy a bag of horseshit for less in NYC, if I can't inspect it then I have no guage of quality on it. So OP you're question is meaningless and any answer would also be meaningless.

Guy two blocks over. I'm DoD so no weed card for this guy

Finally some decent ITT, looks like it's been properly cured too. No smearing in the bag at all.

DoD friends, get a high enough clearance and they don't bother trying to test us anymore.

Attached: 133342.jpg (2448x1836, 1.2M)

That looks puffy as fuck, plus doesn't nearly look like 33g, probably around the 10, if that, mark.
That lighter's diddy as fuck, anyone whos curious.

Not for the shit that gets you high

or maybe some people would rather pay a little more and actually get high then just frying their lungs for a 5 min buzz like a nigger methhead
I bet you have a problem with people who but expensive glass too and think a joint gets you as high as a honeycomb

Yeah I dont fuck around with bunk shit if I can get some killer buds just as easily. Unless I am desperate, and cant find any killer anywhere

colorado. i'm only buying shatter but its $55 for 4 grams where I go. 80%+. Lasts about 4 months.

I grew up in chicago buying shit weed from shit neighborhoods. and got garbage like

No. Can get better here legally. Don't need cheap beaner grass, we grow much better than some 3rd world shithole.

I wish I lived in a legal state, I have a lot of foot pain and little weed when it got too bad always helped me get through my day. I don't like taking pills for it and the doc had me taking like 2000+mg of gabapentin daily, last year I heard that shit causes brain and liver damage ffs.

Gabapentin? That sound like a monster that go against Godzilla.

GODZILLA v GABAPENTIN
2018 Monster v Monster!
TO SAVE THE PLANET!

I live in a legal state, but we dont have any dispensaries yet. This is all off the homies

grew up in Chicago buyin shit weed in shit neighborhoods? Like which ones? Canaryville?

Buy it from the brothas

that weed looks fucking awful you couldn't sell that for any price where i live

Niggers are the worst to buy shit from, it's not that you'll get ripped off it's that the quality is shit, always.

last year I grew about 4 or 5 oz, but I realised the feeling from weed is terrible and much worse than being sober so I gave all the shit away.

Attached: ooh.png (758x314, 183K)

Niggers simply have no sense of quality.
That's why they're niggers.

>i throw it away if it aint green and sticky

I legally bought 4 grams of dragon OG 24% THC for $24 at the weed store and it looks better than everything posted in this thread.

Enjoy your bammer OP.

Dude my dick got legit hard seeing that. Indica makes me way too drowsy so I prefer sativa or sativa heavy hybrids but shit man enjoy a bowl for me.

That's cute

Attached: 20150424_1656141 - Copy.jpg (920x1636, 751K)

That's weird druggie shit when you get into %s. Long gone are the 1980's when it wasn't about that but more about flavor and different types and fun.

No Thai stick around anymore.

>Salivating intensifies

Attached: 1520589852591.png (300x300, 70K)

they cant legally sell it without disclosing %thc and cbd

Hawaiian stuff that tasted like pineapples, girls loved that. People don't know about that kind of stuff these days, it's just percentages and drug lab shit.

I'll pay a little bit more for weed in exchange for not living in a 3rd world country.

I know. That's why it sucks, it's become clinical.

Will do man! There's some top notch dispensaries near me.
I need my indicia though. I've got stomach problems and insomnia. Without indicia I can't eat and can't sleep. Sativa just doesn't have the medicine I need

anyone else used to be a huge stoner but you quit because you did it so much it fried your brain? and it's illegal where you are so you can't even get medical grade unless you're lucky with the dealer? not only that but you had panic attacks occasionally probably from smoke inhalation almost killing you?it literally gave me autism it makes you psychotic and depersonalized if you do it enough

nope