If you are American, not a felon, and not contemplating suicide, you should absolutely own an AR15

If you are American, not a felon, and not contemplating suicide, you should absolutely own an AR15.

Attached: IMG_0321.jpg (1024x654, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

California begs to differ

Wrong. You should own at least 5.

Flashlight on the bottom rifle is way too far forward, it's going to fucking melt. Looks like the laser on top is blocking some of the vision from that Elcan as well.

Wrong on both counts. Just thoroughly incorrect.

The light is a surefire. It's fucking bombproof. Heat coming off the muzzle device won't damage it. The laser does occupy a bit of space in the optic, but not enough to obscure a target.

Tru

Britfag here, honest question: why?

im a non american felon contemplating suicide

Attached: 1990086_0.jpg (630x630, 41K)

M4a1 is better

1 if not a dozen in every home switzerland style true soverigns

Thats what happens when a loser who plays video games and wishes he was a SEAL owns a gun.

I have a SCAR 17. .556 is for women.

I would but poorfag

Lol you can get one for $400 easy.

Why would you get a scar in a .556

Working on that now. Just got a new job, doubled my income. Now I can afford shit. Watch out gubmint! You can't take our guns!

you can legally own semi-auto rifles in the UK, not an AR-15, but still

to compensate for your small dicks?

What's wrong with contemplating suicide and owning a gun, as long as you only shoot yourself it's a relatively pain-free way to die.

Attached: ron-jeremy-AR15-1[1].jpg (500x365, 38K)

I just don't think people should kill themselves is all. Not saying you can't get a gun. I just think you shouldn't.

Recreation, sporting, defense, fun.

I don't think you understand the importance of an armed populace

Are American - Yes
Not a felon - Yes
Not Contemplating Suicide - Yes
Ownership Status - No!
Why - the AR platform is shit

Attached: ak-47-the-very-best-there-is-when-you-absolutely-positively-got-to-kill-every-motherfcker-in-the-roo (529x367, 40K)

>sporting

The clue is in the name. If you are shooting animals, have some respect, grow some balls and use a bolt action breach loading rifle. fuck.

So you have to compensate for your ugliness too?

but what is he likes having his country conquered every 50 years or so? Or enjoys the inability to overthrow a tyrannical government?

Then he can get the fuck out of America and go be a cuck in europe

There is literally no difference between a semi-auto and bolt-action rifle for hunting. You either hit the deer with the first shot or it's gone.

AK is better

>grow some balls and use a bolt action breach loading rifle
What does that mean?

i live Marin county and i own 2.
deal with it

Why?

Yes, so why use 'sport' as a justification for owning one?

But why?

It means only a yank would bring a machine gun on a sport shoot. It's about pitting your wits against a beast. The fact that it may be dangerous is the whole point. i.e grow some balls

It's not a justification. It's a reason.

Sporting doesn't mean hunting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

>machine gun
Oh boy, found the retard.

>recreation
is this the same as
>sporting
No desire to hunt or shoot targets.
>defense
I own a handgun, no need for much nore
>fun
Shooting guns isnt fun to me

Attached: 1453985210292.jpg (456x337, 25K)

$400 is a lot of money when you’re poor and I doubt anyone who is poor is spending $400 on a gun you idiot

And above 21 and trained in gun safety besides that you're fine

Murican here, compketely agree. Though the Ar15 is not a machine gun

explain. now

Bing it. now

>SHALL

If the next round is loaded by the gun itself, regardless if it is fired or not, it is a machine gun (loosely speaking)

>Bing
What the fuck

lol i met him randomly at a gas station in encino. dude drives a beat up 97 subaru. lol he dont give a fuck

>must be 21
Why? You can join the military and legally murder Afghanis with machine guns, grenades, and sniper rifles, but you can't own a semi-auto rifle?

In order for an ar 15 to be a machine gun it has to be modified which is illegal

>2108
still using Jewggle

They are saying that people in the US really don't have machine guns. Only extremely rich white collar faggots and criminals have machine guns.

Recreation and fun are essentially the same thing, and I don't really find it fun to shoot at a target over and over again.
Sporting is probably your best argument (and that's not saying much), what kind of a fucking faggot hunts with an AR15?
Defense? Any gun that shoots lead is good enough, most common criminals will not be wearing Kevlar armor. Wouldn't really be common criminals otherwise.

Machine guns are, by definition, guns that fire fully automatically

You are in a civilian environment and not in a war environment when you purchase one

NIGGERS.

Just because you think something isnt fun doesnt mean that applies to everyone. And its for defense against a tyrannical government you fucking douche bag

>(loosely
just like yo momma

Attached: 1504490777136.jpg (927x1280, 223K)

>Any gun that shoots lead is good enough

Attached: 1424951451150.png (680x583, 266K)

Better to buy an AK-47. Cheaper, more robust and fires a more devastating round.

So what you want the adult age to be raised to 21? Whats the difference between 21 and 18?

The children are all over Sup Forums today.

I live in Florida and have hunted wild boars (invasive species and all around ecological disaster for the region) most of my adult life and have always preferred an ar15. Boars are mean as fuck and there's usually more than one.

Always love that argument. My dick is just under 8 inches and most girls can't take the whole thing. Especially doggy style or riding. I drive a F150 and a Yukon Denali. I own an AR and a tactical 12 gauge pump and starting to build up my collection. I'm also 6'1" with a gorgeous girlfriend. Not trying to brag. But god damn that small dick argument gets my sides every time

He was just responding to the topic of the thread, he never claimed that it wasn't fun for anyone. Jesus you ammosexuals dont even read or understand context, you just blindly dive in head first with 'muh rights'

Bringing the Jewish shill meme in is embarrassing please stop making gun advocates look bad

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Ok Rabbi

Attached: 1469806635240.jpg (381x511, 65K)

>Cheaper
Are you from the 90s?

Fine, but don't call it sport shooting. Pest control maybe

You do realize the small dick argument is a metaphor for people that have extremely fragile masulinities and try to prove they are alpha males by having the 'bigger truck' or the 'bigger gun' and you just walked right into the joke by going on about all that shit. Absolute comedy gold.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say with this.

But I own two Daniel DDM4's. Next semester I'll buy an MK18 and get my stamp.

Attached: DTWuLfqWAAADNHw.jpg-large.jpg (746x938, 104K)

Attached: Tarantino-J.png (600x300, 398K)

Damn! You ARE stupid.

It's not a literal small dick moron.
>I drive a F150 and a Yukon Denali. I own an AR and a tactical 12 gauge pump and starting to build up my collection. I'm also 6'1" with a gorgeous girlfriend.
wew

?

I prefer my replica STG44.

That's was the point. Some dudes are just fine with their masculinities. Big dick and all and just enjoy big trucks and guns. Accept it.

>AR15
>Not AA-12

not him, but im 6' 5''. Drive a Challenger and have an average GF. and own an AR. whats your point?

found the cuck

mfw it's 100% true and triggering all the Hilary neckbeards

No evidence has ever been shown to support this pussy excuse for an argument.

The fact that you think all those things listed do anything to prove or support your masculinity is the joke. You don't get the joke. Its flying right over your head. Anyone with self-awareness would be extremely embarrassed but I'm sure you're ignorant enough to be fine

>my dick is bigger, my truck is bigger, my gun is bigger, I am more of a man because of this
Literal lol

i drive a Prius hybrid, dont own any guns, shop at trader joes and let my wife have multipul lovers. WE DONT NEED OTHERS TO TELL US HOWE TO BE MEN

Attached: 1517986136397.jpg (222x228, 6K)

>Some dudes are just fine with their masculinities. Big dick and all and just enjoy big trucks and guns.
You're really not helping yourself here.

Attached: 1517984912250.gif (800x600, 125K)

Attached: 1499277160686.jpg (500x618, 90K)

Imply all you want about my tastes but dont you dare imply im a nigger

Is that you?

Cali is full of ak47s lolwut

lol sorry bro

Attached: 1517985873309.png (626x384, 186K)

Attached: 1518145009952.jpg (700x525, 270K)

>most girls can't take the whole thing
You sir, are full of shit. Either you haven't fucked anything but little people, or you don't have an 8 inch dick. The only women that can't take dicks that big are midgets/post-op trannies.