Non lethal force works better than guns (webm proves it) but for some reason Americans cant accept this

Non lethal force works better than guns (webm proves it) but for some reason Americans cant accept this

if a child hits another child with a stick do you:
>a) give all the children sticks
>b) give certain "responsible" children sticks to protect the other children
>c) take away the sticks

inb4 Americans think their country is smarter than children

Attached: 1508831637720.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usahockeyrulebook.com/page/show/1084713-rule-634-slashing
youtube.com/watch?v=5XIB7ydkplc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MURICA PEW PEW PEW

repeated/stupid analogy but fits perfectly..

America is fucked.

So if one person misbehaves with a stick, no one is allowed to have a stick? I dont like that.

>be me
>go to school
>force to pledge allegiance to country whether i like it or not
>get shot by kid with fully automatic ar15 with 300 round drum mag

if a child hits another child with a stick do you:
>>a) give all the children sticks
>>b) give certain "responsible" children sticks to protect the other children
>>c) take away the sticks

How about option D.) Dont let that kid have a stick. problem solved.

Why do you need a stick in the first place?

Hit them even harder with a bigger stick.

usahockeyrulebook.com/page/show/1084713-rule-634-slashing
We deal with stick related incidents on a case by case basis. Pleb.

why do you need a stick? why do you need a weapon?

I agree with you 100% as an eurocuck, but listen.
The problem for the americans is not that they dont think guns are dangerous weapons, it's that they dont want to be treated like children by the government. To them, the government has no right to interfere with how they themselves protect their lives and property.
It's like as if the government started controlling what bedwear you're allowed to use, I know it sounds like a ridiculous thought, but to the americans a gun is not some super-secret-only-military-strict-war-tool but instead just a regular home defense utensil, with added lethality and as such effectiveness.

Attached: Electin' a sentry.jpg (3660x2707, 835K)

First you find out why the child hit others with a stick.
Then you take the child/children who wrongly used a stick away from the others and they receive appropriate punishment for the event. Possibly one or more children are not allowed to play with sticks again.
Those who play nice with their sticks or only used them in defense against an aggressive stick may keep them.

Youd have to be a barely functioning retarded person to do A, B, or C.

Because its a stick and i want one. Theres no harm in wanting and owning a stick.

take my stick away and i will still want a stick

destroy all sticks in the world and ill find something else like a stick

Why do you assume they are weapons?

agreed

You compare a stick to a weapon?

sticks in this case are a metaphor for guns

guns are weapons
only purpose is killing
if you dont want to kill someone, why do you need a gun?

>Thinks you can ban children from playing with sticks
The instant you look away theyll snap one off a tree.
The stick arguement is one of the most appropriately naive examples Ive ever seen.

Theres competitive target shooting, They're used for protecting crops from feral bores who breed at an exponential rate. You think food just appears on your plate and at the supermarket? Besides if you own a gun you dont have to kill anything with it ever.

You think everyone who owns a gun solely owns it to kill? People just enjoy shooting. Its fun. Its rewarding. Its fun to target practice. I target practive and i dont think about killing while doing it.

Youre projecting your own psycopathic tendencies onto others.

>because I want one
Ok so you don't actually have a reason.

>take my stick away and I will still want a stick
Childish

>destroy all sticks in the world and ill find something else like a stick
Approaching "muh rights" level of ignorance. "No matter what happens, I always get what I want even if it comes at the cost of others."

damn man you burned me

>I think you can actually effectively ban all long thin objects.
k

If you take something from me, and i want it back, that's childish?

Good luck taking away all the sticks in the world. Do you think that a misbehaving child cannot find a stick somewhere else?

The basic idea behind it is as you said, to kill things.

You as an individual do not necessarily need a gun.

A hunter needs a gun

Giving teachers guns will only cause the shooters to aim at the teachers first, and in the end, there will only be one additional causality: the shooter themselves.
The shooter always draws first, you can't prevent shootings with guns. The people that do shootings wont have fear of fucking armed teachers, their rage will just be stronger.
It's sorta like when an enemy in a videogame that has killed you a dozen times taunts you, saying that you can't beat him, just makes you want to kill him more.

As if everybody in Europe is stupid enough to rely on the government for their own protection. I am not and neither should you be.

Why do you post lies on the internet? Target shooting, historical collection, hunting, pest control/conservation, self defence and the rest don't go away because you are irrationally afraid of inanimate objects.

The USA has 80 MILLION legal gun owners, 99.9%+ of whom never shoot anybody.

It's fine when the opposing force is not using deadly force.

Same fag. GTFO stupid ass nigger

Why is it your job to tell other people why they "need" a gun?

>15 posters
>32 replies
really makes me think

If you are going to spend that much money on protective gear maybe get something for your dick.

Because he's a liberal. It's his self-appointed job to tell you what's best for you, and if you don't agree you're a bigot.

>compraing the use of guns with children using sticks
and this is why you are children are smarter than you

Isn't it ironic that "liberal" now describes authoritarians who want to have the government control everything and tell other people how to live their lives.

Attached: 71111.gif (500x349, 966K)

> unapproved opinion detected
Please report to your nearest indoctrination center.

Strawman.

Tin pot dictator

a) give all the children sticks
>some children don't hit other children because sticks. children with sticks hitting other children are apparent. 99% of sticks go unused but some children still get hit with sticks
b) give responsible children sticks
>responsible children use sticks on other children. abusers of stick powers are apparent and must be removed. much more than 99% of sticks are used. some children still hit with sticks
c) take away the sticks
>some children find sticks, make sticks or pickup alternative rocks. children with found sticks or alternatives are apparent and the problem. some children still hit with sticks, or rocks.

inb4 people think they can make all children safe through "magic"
inb4 japan has no sticks and 60% more children suicides

also, your first statement non lethal force works better is false. a likely reason all these "protestors" didn't charge the police and attempt to overrun them was the fear of deadly force (guns) allowing the police to use nondeadly force (noguns). fear of (guns) was the moderator here

>denies human nature
>to validate
>performing mental gymnastics about sticks

why do you need a penis?

But its not a strawman, plenty of "liberals" want to put all weapons in the hands of the government.

And this stick example ignores the fact that the stronger children can more easily beat up the weaker children if nobody has sticks. With guns a little old lady or a 12 year old can kill a grown male home invader.

But user sticks are everywhere. There are more sticks than children. How do you intend to take them all away?

long ago unga and bunga had a tribe

unga was bigger and stronger than bunga, but very stupid. every time bunga tried to sexy time beenga to make little bongo, unga would hit him and do the sexy time himself

one day bunga picked up a stick. he went to sexy time beenga, and unga tried to hit him. bunga hit unga with the stick, and unga went away. little bongo was born, smarter than unga

after five hundred years of this, all of ungas descendants had stopped sexytiming and bungas descendants outnumbered them, and the tribe of cavemen were stronger and smarter than ever before

be like bunga. pick up stick

this

Dude I supoort your point but this was fucking cringe

Your first two sentences is literally the definition of a strawman while simulataneously claiming it not to be. Kek.

Teach kids that the initiation of force is immoral.

Bill of Rights, not bill of Children with Sticks
sorry sweetie
If you want a noguns country as a result of shootings, go to bongland

Attached: sam.png (835x962, 1.02M)

So you are ignoring the fact most "liberals" support gun control if not an outright ban on civilians owning weapons?

We have a Bill of Rights, they just made it so the King cannot take away our guns but did not ban themselves from doing it.

Why do liberals want the government to treat them like a bunch of kids?

Adults arent children. Sorry youre so much of a danger to yourself and others

Google false equivalence

Why do you need to shill here? Why do you need money??

I guess we should get rid of knives, too.

ARs are semi auto. Don't take drum mags

Why do eurofags live in fairytale land where they think there is no bad in the world and that you shouldn't have a reason or right to defend yourself none of you would last 10 year in the 1600s if you think like that, and also while the rest of the world is running out of resources and shit americans will be fine since we don't have to worry about overpopulation since we will be killing each other all the time

The Jewry in here is overwhelming

Why do foreigners care so much about what we do in our country?

You know why

Attached: 1520599378686.jpg (518x576, 71K)

Then stay the fuck away. This is not a country for weak little whiny pussies.

Publicly execute the child

This is excellent high school-level logic. I bet watching the world pass you by since then has been rough.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XIB7ydkplc

If my family is threatened by a thug with the intent to cause bodily harm. I want something to kill him and kill him fast.

Really makes you think...

Bad goy

Life is not a video game asshole.

Nobody wants to kill, but you never know when you might be thrown into a situation where it's kill or be killed, and I'd much rather kill than panic in my closet calling the cops and hoping the robber doesn't find me or my family. And I shouldn't have to be proficient with knives and risk a knife battle with a robber for a situation I didn't even want to be in. I'd rather shoot twice in the chest tap tap and 95% chance he's dead and my family is safe.

Well you know how liberals are... They feel something bad and suddenly we have to throw out the constitution

I'm sorry, but that is not what the overlords have planned for you

It is called culling the heard. Some people just gotta go.

>a) give all the children sticks
>b) give certain "responsible" children sticks to protect the other children
>c) take away the sticks
You blame the child and not the stick you fucking stupid retards.

Attached: 1395338569696.jpg (261x175, 9K)

ar15 are not full auto.. 300 round drum mag would make the gun heavy as hell for no added benefit

This. I am so fucking tired of people blaming objects for shit. Let's deal with our mental health issue first.

>treat all other people as “children”
>certain people — like you — deem themselves to be the adults
>make decisions on behalf of everyone else
Paternalism of this sort is the foundation of literally every single fascist and collectivist movement. It must suck for you that not everyone agrees that you’re the smartest person in the room and should be ceded all decisions.

>It must suck for you that not everyone agrees that you’re the smartest person in the room
It's definitely not as bad as someone who pretends to be smart by using big words.
Protip: If you blame inanimate pieces of metal for the actions of humans, smart will never be a word to describe you.