Which one scares you or disturbs you the most? I'll tell you your results when you reply

Which one scares you or disturbs you the most? I'll tell you your results when you reply

Attached: Szondi-test.jpg (650x454, 44K)

5 what does that mean op??

Means you are repressing narcissism and the desire for attention

4 means?

This is an experiment created by some Hungarian psychologist years ago. Your choice can tell you things about your personality that can come some something that happened in your childhood. It's scarily accurate for something so simple and so old

Spooky

Means you are repressing extroversion and overestimation of your self worth

Means you are repressing apathy and indifference towards others

It's great

#2 IDK who he is but he looks like a formidable opponent.

Fuck ain't that the truth

Means you are repressing an inner anger, you seem like a calm person on the outside but you are just repressing extreme irritability

8?

what about #6 ?

Means you have a desire to live as the opposite sex from which you were born, a gender identity crisis if you will

Please select the one most bothering you and then look in the webcam say tripple cheese and there you go.

Attached: 1518688712505.png (820x1020, 377K)

You act like an outgoing person, but really you are repressing a lack of self esteem and feelings of inferiority

I definitely wouldn't want to meet 3 in a dark alley

This means you are repressing over activity of your mind, you try and be stereotypical but you really have an overactive imagination, this is the result I got

Is it odd i am undisturbed?

#1?

You are repressing a need to dominate others but in reality you wouldn't hurt anyone, but you are a true sadist

Same as

By what?

No you just don't have any repressed behaviour congrats

4 and 3 are creepy

spot on.
I need to find a productive outlet. I either drink myself to oblivion or take sexual risks for the rush.

Attached: aaaaah.jpg (500x715, 55K)

Repressing hyperactivity of the mind, in everyday life you act stereotypical but you're completely opposite

3 and 4. Definitely

wot Bout 8 op

Holy shit! How did you know?!

You are having a gender identity crisis, you feel the need to prove your masculinity but in reality you're unsure

Ok, this is too close to home...

o shit u got that right

It's fucked up isn't it?

Don't repress it, embrace it

8 tell me op

I don't really get scared or disturbed by any of them. I guess 1 or 4 look kinda weird so go with that

You are having a gender identity crisis

Think they've all been answered now, so look above for your answers

Sup Forums

now give me your psychic buzzfeed BS

Attached: 1520517930313.gif (440x247, 621K)

You're a dick

shit you're right. tf?

Kek

None of these disturb me. They all look either boring/average or friendly to me. Not sure if this is a troll.

Attached: 1405629282601.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Not sure if you are a troll but some of these people are clearly not aryan.

On a lucky day about 2% of the people you meet on the street look aryan in Germany.

fuark off by one

jesus fucking christ this is spot on. i cant believe it

Yeah i agree, amazing

Babushka told son to bring moose meat from freezer to thaw but he forgets. Babushka come home from factory labour and meat block ice still and beat son for misshapen.

Electric shock miss hair now frizzy like electric plug stick fork inside never again. You fear electromagnetics

Hairy big man smell sulfur but it is eggs, you do not like defecate

Soft skin like peeled egg, acne beware no pimple in here very silky

How doesn't absolutely fucking everyone say #2? Clearly, by far the most disturbing smug son of a bitch, looks like he wants to stab someone

Wtf I just learned about this test yesterday. It's called the scunzi? test. A psychologist lays photos of mental ill people, and which scares you the most is a set repressed emotions you feel on a subconscious level.

Okay I found it, it's call the szondi test if anyone is wondering.