Am i the only person on this board who doesnt like jews?

am i the only person on this board who doesnt like jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

You definitely aren't the only ignorant retard on this board.

No, lots of people here seem to have personal faults / unfair life situations that they too need a scapegoat for. You're not alone!

Ashkenazi and Hasidic are really the only ones I have an issue with

You're a rapist

ok
>retard
do you know what year it is?
ching chang chong

the only obviouss jew i ever saw up close literally looked like the merchant and was walking with a 9/10 goddess by his side.
she was at least a foot taller than him.
now i know why hitler did it.

Antisemitism is evil, user. Remember Hitler?

you flushed 3 of them out of hiding already

well done OP, i think you've discovered some irresistible bait for the kikes

yeah, mass immigration, fractional reserve banking, feminism, zionism, neoconservatism, white guilt politics etc are all personal problems that totally have nothing to do with jews whatsoever, and are the fault of Sup Forums users.

Here are some people just like you, OP!

ching chang chong xing xi xu?

>ching chang chong

This board is for mature audiences only, get the fuck out you little faggot.

>norway
lol

>go on first date
>he's very smart, funny, has a career, lots in common
>ask if he is Orthodox as he was born in Russia
>he says he is Jewish

I'm thinking of dating him anyways as he's been the most stable of all my suitors thus far.
He's also very secular but has a very controlling mother, well she tries to be. I know she'll be all blyat this blyat that in front of me. I don't speak Russian.

Both of these are Chinese not Japanese. I guess the jews have ruined the education system so Americans can't tell the difference to stereotype properly :- (

I'm sure you can come up with more things to blame them for than that.

What's the current global Jewish population, under 30 million? Why are you letting such a small group of people control every facet of your life?

Like I said, 18+. We don't need small children on this board because you don't know jack shit about politics, and you won't contribute to anything on this board.

No. people usually hate the superior races

ching chang chong li lu zu zi
>norway

Sometimes I realy feel sorry for white people that have to deal with people like you.

>implying we give a shit about the difference between Chinese and Japanese

>Has a very controlling mother

Yeah, I would advice against dating anyone with a controlling mother.

Because of the holocaust, didn't you hear about it, nip? It's the most important event of the 20th century.

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

i only blame them for things they are provably, undeniably responsible for. as does the rest of Sup Forums, claiming that Sup Forums blames jews for personal problems is just a pathetic deflection.

I don't speak spanish, Pablo, try again.

Name me a current global issue that you think the jews are not to blame for.

environmental damage

Overpopulation
Environmental issues

No

Fuck jews

Shut your buck-toothed mouth, you disgusting deep-asian tentacle nigger. I've had it UP TO HERE with you FUCKING JAPS pulling this shit all over Sup Forums, and getting defended by all these disgusting weebs just because "m-muh redpilled waifu." WELL NOT ME, NIP. I GUESS TWO FUCKING BOMBS WASN'T ENOUGH TO BLOW YOU STIR-FRIED KARATE MONKEYS OFF THE FACE OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET. Pearl Harbor wasn't enough, now you've got to spread your cartoon--fucking nonsense on the one and only place where I feel at home, and act like YOU OWN THE FUCKING SITE. I CAN'T EVEN GO TO A THREAD ON /CK/ WITHOUT SOME WEEB POSTING ANIGAY ALL OVER THE FUCKING THREAD, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A SEAHORSE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU FREAKS EAT WHILE FUCKING A SQUID, YOU SLANT-EYED PERVERT

You disgraceful fuck

100%