Exchange numbers with pretty attractive lady for job purposes. Think nothing of it. But notice she has a ring

>exchange numbers with pretty attractive lady for job purposes. Think nothing of it. But notice she has a ring
>chat about a client a couple days later. She initiates the conversation.
>talking about life and random stuff. Text until like midnight.
>she hits me up in the morning. Just talking about random stuff again.
>”I wanted to say because I've been in situations before where males won't befriend me, I am married. Are you okay with still chatting and so on?”

I’m going to quit this job soon anyway so I don’t care if I hook up with her. But how do I proceed? Is she actually
Interested in cheating or just likes some attention?

Attached: 16497347-0F90-4630-9194-68BB4CFE9611.jpg (487x750, 65K)

This Is all via text by the way

My advice is to avoid everything associated with the source if your troubles, in other words just ignore everything or move away from the problems!

Dude what the fuck does that mean

Pic related?

No but not too far off. Really nice tits and ass. Brunette with really piercing blue eyes

I used to frequent a truckstop strip club. (It's as bad as it sounds.)
Most of the girls there were pretty bedraggled. A few were obviously meth heads who had almost a full set of teeth between them.
And then there was Sharla. I was in my early 30s and she was pushing 50. Not terrible looking, but definitely getting a bit long in the tooth.
She hadn't quite given up on life yet, but she was wearing thin. I figured she would make a great target.
I picked her for a lap dance. She seemed surprised. She apparently hadn't gotten a request for that in years. She would normally hit the stage later in the evening after most of the patrons were at least a few drinks in.
But I buttered her up. Made her feel special. I kept coming back, at first once a week, then two or three times.
One regular night, I didn't show up at my normal time. Instead I came by just at closing. Sharla was already heading to her car. I pulled up and rolled down the window.
The dejected look on her worn face changed into something resembling a joyous grin.
I asked her if she wanted to go grab a bite to eat.
She eagerly agreed.

She is using you as an emotional sponge.

We went to McDonald's. She was a cheap date.

We talked. She told me about her life. Divorced, no kids, recovering alcoholic, barely making ends meet as a stripper for the last ten years. Sober for five years and three months.

I told her I thought she was beautiful and that I would like to see her again, not just "on business".

She considered it for a few seconds, then said "Sure!"

We dated for a few weeks. I took her out to Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, O'Charley's, pleb-tier shit like that.

I bought her a ceramic rabbit thing she saw online. It was only twenty bucks, but she treasured it.

I went to her apartment and started spending nights there. The sex was okay. Getting off is getting off.
She was clean and not too hideous for her age.

Sometimes she'd stay at my place.

Shit I had a feeling it was that. Motherfucker. I guess I need to start the separating phase

One day I told her I was going to go shopping. She asked if she could come with, and I said, "Most times yeah I'd say you could but... Not this time. It's gonna be a surprise."

I gave her my most winning smile, slightly hinting at something really nice.

I called up one of my other girls, a fuck buddy who was probably at least 7/10, maybe a 7.5 after a few beers. I asked if she wanted to come over and fuck.
She's almost always DTF. This day was no different.

After I got off the phone with her, I called up Sharla. "Hey sweet thing. I got a surprise for you! Can you come by at 2?"

"Sure!" she said, elated. When my other girl came over, I made sure to leave the door unlocked and cracked.

At two o'clock, Sharla walked into my apartment to see me railing this twenty something blonde bimbo from behind. I turned around and gave Sharla the most disgusted look and said, "What the fuck? I said to come by at two thirty! Why are you here so early?"

The look of absolute devastation and desolation on her lined face was fucking hilarious.

I was surprised she didn't run. She simply turned and walked out.
"Who the fuck was that?" my fuck buddy asked, more curious and annoyed than angry.
"My landlady. Sorry, I forgot to lock the door!"
I continued fucking her in the ass.

Sharla, I would later find out, went home, making one stop at the liquor store. She bought a bottle of something cheap I'm sure, got completely wasted, then blew her brains out with a .357.

For all intensive purposes, she was a waist of skin, and too week to survive in this doggy dog world.

she just wants to chat with you. it costs you too much energy to get even the slightest slice of pleasure from this woman (in most cases)

It’s funny because I’m a good looking guy for the most part and was getting those indicators of interest in person. But I guess it doesn’t actually mean anything in reality

I suppose it's possible she wants your D, or at least wants you to think she does.

If you want to fuck her, try your best game. If you're a beta with no game, then move on.

>indicators of interest

Explain?

I got indicators of interest from my married coworker a couple of years ago. I pursued and then she said, "Let's just be friends." But after two years of being friends and getting closer, getting to know each other, and sticking to my guns about the chemistry there... Well I'm with her at her parents' house right now, and she and I are both separated from our wives. ;-)

Fuck I think it’s pretty clear this bitch is an emotional sponge like that guy said. Now that I look over all the texts. Sigh

Trust your gut, OP.

>For all intensive purposes
Moron. Learn how to grammar faggot.

just keep talking to her if you're interested in giving the D. Way it works is basically if you're fun and amusing and she enjoys talking to you, her feelings will win and she'l;l probably make the first move. Especially if she has a weak marriage.
>Fucked married woman for 7 months before leaving her ass

Holy hell dude you're a fucking savage

>intensive purposes
>too week
>doggy dog
i smell some bait

Made a point to make physical contact at least three times in a five minute conversation. Touched my hand, touched my nose when she walked by, Kept touching her hair. Some other minor Things.

I recently lost like 60 pounds and women are being totally different towards me. So I’m having a hard time separating friendliness flirtiness and real interest

>It’s funny because I’m a good looking guy for the most part and was getting those indicators of interest in person

oh my!

you can't just go around looking for married women and hope for a ride just because you are good looking. you might land something someday but why would you put in all this energy and effort into an almost hopeless situation. well leave the non married ones to me mkay

Any moar stories user i spit out my steak reading this

This. She doesn't know what she wants, she's waiting for a man to tell her. Texting some dude from work til midnight is a definite sign that she's playing with the idea.

>waist of skin
Moron. Learn how to spell faggot.

>too week
Moron. Learn how to grammar AND spell faggot.

>For all intensive purposes, she was a waist of skin, and too week to survive in this doggy dog world.
>she was a waist of skin, and too week to survive in this doggy dog world.
>waist of skin, and too week to survive in this doggy dog world.

>waist of skin
>too week
>doggy dog world

Kys faggot

Morons AND newfags

She's looking to bang. She's just making sure she covers her morality clause so she wont seem like a piece of shit for cheating on her husband. I wouldn't press or push anything though, good chance she isn't very stable mentally.

be honest, this was wha happened to your mom.

>doggy dog world

I hope you suffer the Raft of God

It's a mute point.

Shut up and have some turkey-on-a-spic

To Hell Aunt Dan Nation!

>It's a mute point.
It's a Moo point. Watch Friends and all will be clear faggot.

kek

Hardfagging this same

Same harding this fag

Harding the same fag

it means avoid your problems

This story you told only happened in your fantasy world.

She's sending you signals, my dude.
If me or my gf were happy in our marriages, or if I had kids, this wouldn't have happened. I almost didn't leave my wife.
But the connection was very fucking real. And we're both over 40, so we were able to have some real, adult conversations about our feelings.
But yeah, attraction signals are very real, and if she's doing that shit, she wants you. She might not be able to pull the trigger and act on it, but she does want you.

But if you and/or married chick are in your 20s, don't do it. You aren't ready.

No, it's a variation on an episode of Millennium.

You tipped your hat too soon. Boys like you are a diamond dozen.

But I'm just playing doubles advocate.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

nah, your a faggot.
Only thing you play with is op and his cock