I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
cnn.com/2016/03/29/living/real-unicorn-remains/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no true god, because there is no god.

What do you thinks of Satan worshippers? I mean as a muslim.

Prove to me he his sand nigger flith.

> Pro tip you can't
> Inbred mystic bed time story book is truth

The Quran is demonstrably false.

Except Trent Reznor.

Attached: reznor.png (807x538, 474K)

Well aren't you just bursting with enthusiasm?

What religious text isn't? Even Buddhism makes some unscientific claims, though it's pretty chill.

The universe is 99,999999% empty so your god (that isnt real) is 0,0000001% nothing

they are edgy
because islam is the fastest growing religion and you can't stop it faggot
prove it

have you met waluigi, tho?

irrelevant
claim not a proof

Lol fuck off idiot

>prove it
Prove unicorns don't exist. Prove Santa doesn't exist. Prove flying spaghetti monsters don't exist. Prove leprechauns don't exist.

See where I'm going with this?

/thread

>Your god is dead and no one cares, if there is a hell, I'll see you there.

Yes you're going to be gay soon

God is a human invention to explain the universe is a fake like the cartoons you saw when u was a little boy

nice argument fag
>Prove unicorns don't exist. Prove Santa doesn't exist. Prove flying spaghetti monsters don't exist. Prove leprechauns don't exist.
they don't have 1.5 billion followers

maybe I asked the wrong question, in Christianity Satan worshippers are the antithesis to Christianity, is it the the same in Islam? what is counter-Islam? Anything not Islam?

we can say the same thing for all theories

Allah isn't the true God because he made you a faggot OP, no God would every tolerate a faggot.

Attached: Jared.jpg (427x408, 46K)

Sort of ironic that you posted that image as a muslim... considering anime is haram according to the hadiiths

anything not islam specially jews

Why?
I don't care what you believe, as long as you don't expect me to follow all of the rules that you have opted into by being part of Islam.
I won't force you to live my way, if you don't try to force me to live your way.

Jesus Christ (Isa) is the true God.

anime didn't exist 1400 years ago
but I'm not a faggot

>they don't have 1.5 billion followers
Are you fucking serious? You actually believe that the number of people believing in something has ANY relevance as to whether it's true?

Argumentum ad populum

This is a logical fallacy, and you're a fucking idiot for me to even have to point that out.

>claim not a proof
Proof: wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

>What religious text isn't?
Exactly.

Idiots in this thread, everyone.

Gods exist. We invented them the same way we did automobiles, and they die with the death of our belief.

They are conceptual tools. The truth or reality of any God is then only measured in the utility of it's belief, and the quality of the mode of being that it's belief gives rise to, it's ability to make sense of the flurry of sensory experience and chaos we're met with in existence.

Religious truths are not scientific truths. To try to examine the truth of a religious text completely missed the point. Religious text aims at the quality and organization of a being-in-reality. Science tells you how reality is made up of, but it cannot tell you how to navigate it or exist within it.

So. Does Allah work for you? Does the mode of being that he guides you towards work for you?

All religions point towards the same Mystery regardless, under different names.

The better question is how to you excuse the atrocities committed in the name of Allah - including atrocities committed by Mohammed.

It's left a trail of rape and murder throughout the world. Nice religion.

2 million more people believe shillary is supposed to be president, but he ain't

>they don't have 1.5 billion followers
An appeal to the masses proves nothing, people used to believe being dirty and having a good stink on you would keep diseases away, they were wrong.

oh thanks for your answer, is there anything similar to Satan or Lucifer in islamic theology? Or do you not recognize these figures at all?

but 1.5 billion is a lot
he was Allah's prophet not God

>Gods exist.
No they don't, retard. Your idea of existence is incorrect.

>because Islam is the fastest growing religion
Tenth crusade when

>but 1.5 billion is a lot
The number literally does not matter.

The volume of a belief has nothing to do with whether it is actually true.

/thread

>Gods exist. We invented them the same way we did automobiles
No. We invented them the same way we did unicorns. Automobiles actually exist in reality. Gods and unicorns only exist as concepts.

*To try to examine the truth of a religious text by comparing it to a scientific textbook completely missed the point.

I will fully add that many religions also make unscientific points that shouldn't be adhered to. Its the job of any disciple to extract what is valuable and experientially true from the centuries of culture that obscure it.

Attached: 1519936165525.gif (500x333, 150K)

I don't have to because you clearly don't have a grasp on Islam. They worship the same god as christians (The abrahamic god) Allah is just a word used in place of his name because in the old days people believed you could utilize people through their name and that led to a placeholder word

this

wikiislam is made by jews and is not a reliable source
tldr
seemuslims believe in satan

Honestly the only comment with a grain of truth

Attached: alamosa.jpg (1340x608, 94K)

cnn.com/2016/03/29/living/real-unicorn-remains/index.html

Checkmate athetits

Are concepts not useful? Do concepts not still 'exist'?

And I'm talking about experiential existence - how reality presents itself to you and how it's interpreted by your self. To say this kind of existence is useless is to throw away your humanity.

Are you saying 1.5 billion people don't matter?

I'm bisexual, so I take zero offense to that.

Denying being a faggot confirms that you're a faggot OP.

>Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

>implying there are other gods to choose from
either there is one god that everyone is referring to when they talk about god, or
>not realizing that by differentiating your god from other gods you're arguing for polytheism
you're very new to the god hypothesis.

No, I'm saying that the number of X beliefs in Y has nothing to do with whether or not Y is actually true.

God not real.

> they don't have 1.5 billion followers

So because 1.5 billion retards believe something makes it true? Seems legit. And yeah I guess the earth isn't round either

>wikiislam is made by jews
Irrelevant.
>and is not a reliable source
Then show each point to be false.

BECAUSE FUCKING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER IS THE SECOND CUMING OF YEEZUS. THERE I FUCKING SAID IT. I rest my case.

stop calling me faggot you kaffir bastard

maybe fuck off back to Sup Forums?

Yeah 1.5 billion is a lot, you're right.
That still has no bearing on the existence of a god.
If it were a popularity contest and a new much more popular god came forth, which had way more followers than islam, would you cease to believe in Allah as the one true one?
If not, you can't use the amount of followers as a proof of his existence.

If 1.5 billion people believe 1+1=5 doesn't make it true. That is just fucking dumb. Stop hive mentality.

jews are not reliable
>1.5 billion muslims are retards
Did you know muslims invented algebra? how can a retard invent algebra?

well said

kys

کس امک
but 1.5 billion people don't believe 1+1=5

No, read what the apostles (disciples of Isa) wrote about him.

OP doesnt exist
prove me wrong you cant

>Did you know muslims invented algebra? how can a retard invent algebra?
They were much more liberal and pragmatic when they did that, current islam is basically do what we say or die.

>Are concepts not useful?
Whether or not they are useful isn't the point. They point is whether or not they are true.
>Do concepts not still 'exist'?
Concepts do. The concept of god exists. The question is whether or not god exists. We are concerned with whether or not the concept points to an existent object in reality the way the concept of an automobile does.
>how reality presents itself to you and how it's interpreted by your self
Is a god presented by reality?
>To say this kind of existence is useless is to throw away your humanity.
What are you even talking about?

suicide in islam is sin
Quran is only reliable holy book

>jews are not reliable
If a Jew says 2+2=4, is he wrong?

John 8:58 and 10:30

Hey op, care to engage with this ?

Oh and this

Stop choking on dick when you tell people to stop something OP, only confirms your faggotness.

edgy
If I don't exist then who made this thread? if Allah doesn't exist then who created the world?

Islam is for the weak and feeble minded. Believe in a religion that allows you to become your own god. Praise Lucifer the bearer of light and knowledge. Let his 11 pillars of light illuminate your path towards godhood. Don't be a beta bitch. The psychological abuse of 'damnation' holds you back. Fuck Allah and fuck all other gods.Be your own man.

>but 1.5 billion people don't believe 1+1=5
That's not the point. The point is that the number of people that believe in something doesn't make that thing true.

Follow your own logic through. There are 2 billion Christians, more than Muslims.

Does that therefore mean they are MORE right, because they have more believers? Ohh, I guess you better be Christian now, because the number of people determines the truth I guess.

This doesn't make sense, you are asking is to prove that Islam is wrong wirhout even considering our sauces. They were disciples of Jesus Christ, that's a fact.

If you don't care about my belief I don't have to answer your question

Your god is only a theory

Because if you can prove any other god does or does not exist, you can prove the same of your own. True is subjective in your case.

Attached: 418177.png (500x758, 392K)

I would fuck you up if you said that to my face in real life you little bitch

Yes you do, are you willing to live and let live or are you going to be an asshole and try to shove your dick of a religion down my throat?

I also wanted you to answer this

Attached: 1464955442547.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>debate something i'm willing to die for

even for Sup Forums that seems like a waste of time.

Just tried summoning allah. He never showed.

The planet is such an insignificant particle of dust on the grand scale of cosmological existence. Our own galaxy alone is many billions of times larger then the miniscule dirt ball we call earth. Humans really are fucking narcissistic to think our tiny dirt-ball holds any actual significance in the universe. The earth can stop existing tomorrow and the rest of the universe wouldn't even notice. Human religions are extra narcissistic too. Think we're the center of the universe lol

Can't prove a negative. You have to prove God is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI

is good even as i said by a comedian

how about some gfur?

Attached: 1483027724301.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

you don't have 1.5 billion followers

Yes, you can't belive in God just by assuming "scientific theories may also be wrong". I suggest to OP to read about the Orthodox Church and the Patristic.

no you wouldn't OP, you're a faggot like everyone else here, don't deny it.

Attached: islam13.jpg (1024x1229, 199K)

somebody else could have made the thread, for all we know you could be someone else.
Maybe moot came back and made the thread, who knows.

OP doesnt exist

no
you can't summon God you idiot

I'm not claiming to be a god, I'm showing you the flaw in your logic.

Why the fuck do you care? Go find me a djinn and I'll believe you.