What do you think about this guy?

What do you think about this guy?

Attached: 21 Savage.jpg (657x561, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this Lenny from the Simpsons live action film?

a niggerfaggot

I like his Music and personality, SLAUGHTERGANG NIGGA

issa nigga

Attached: confeda[1].png (720x540, 345K)

one of the best new rappers
twennyone
twennyone
woah

gang banging, and he's dangerous. smith & wesson, and it's stainless.

Attached: James-Cameron-Thomas-Shipp-Abram-Smith-8-7-1930-Marion-IN-1.jpg (600x567, 67K)

i got model bitches tryna lick me like im candy

Never been much into negro music, aside from the odd old Wu Tang tracks. He's not bad to be honest. Probably gonna go far.

> raps about having a twelve car garage
> Only has six cars

Pleb

cause that niggas pussys and he hard
he turns that soft into some hard

Attached: nigger.png (992x992, 388K)

get

His crack sells

and his crack is sealed

Even if he got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight M's in his bank account?

sir, that's an ape.

lil wayne got one two three four five six seven eight nine or ten bank accounts, and a main account though

Better to have a twelve car garage with six cars than have six car garage with twelve cars.

Touché!

Young savage why you trappin so hard

Lazy raps. Garbage lyrics. Garbage voice. Generic modern rap look. The only thing saving him are post audio and beats.

He's exactly like all new age rappers. They are all the exact same. Sing the same. Rap on the same beats. And say the same boring shit. Rap is dead. It's not even dying anymore.

Fuck 21 savage

Gonna be a great stepdad

>Lazy raps. Garbage lyrics.
Kinda agree on, could improve a lot on. Dope beats and a unique voice gets you far tho. Wanna talk about generic, the "lils" are the real cancer. pump, xan, whatever. Trash.

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY

Attached: 1518298240390.jpg (1080x1920, 522K)

nothing at all and the fact you do obsess about strangers indicates your suppressed homosexuality and/or depressed state of mind