Bill "The Cuck Guy" Simmons has gone full SJW by joining Vox

breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/30/sports-journalist-bill-simmons-takes-another-left-turn-by-joining-vox/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJzx-PeG8zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away Sup Forums

What's Vox?

Go away bill

Simmons got set the fuck up.

First ESPN fired him and tried to make it look like ESPN did it.

Then he made the mistake of going to HBO wher they dictated his content, and forced liberal talking points etc.

(Not for nothing on his last show on HBO he did a segment on wrestling faction NwO)

They made him say shit he obviously didn't want to say like the "NFL is dying" in the first few seconds of his podcast where Bill was audibly wincing.

They now force to have guests like (((Sally Jenkins))) and (((Larry Willmore))).

Bill is basically a Jew prisoner at this point.

Hope the house in Malibu was worth it Bill. You had a good run.

yeah, don't know much about it.

Anyone?

Spews leftist cancer. It's in its own tier.

RIP Bill. Honestly, he should just retire.

Even while he was on ESPN they forced him to have guests on his podcast like Bruce Jenner and some fag he talked about black representation at the Oscars with.

He should have just joined Carolla.

Guess Bill had to learn the hard way.

Show me one good article or story on breitbart

Like at least the lefties can write?

what?

Don't read Breitbart, but the leftie sights are literal anti-intellectual nonsense.

Look at the transition from Grantland to The Ringer.

Good real journalism v. 'Who won the week' type dribble.

I don't know what happened. I used to go on Grantland daily and I read all of Bill's columns and listened to his podcasts. I haven't consumed any of his content since the first episode of his HBO show.

It's like Vice but worse (I think).

What happened was Bill took some $ he shouldn't have, and now he's being used and they're tanking his career.

Vice sucks and is propaganda too. Same shit.

me too. I read him since his page 2 days. I was done about a year ago.

Sad to see...I miss the days when he would rank the hottest female tennis players. Kinda like how Sup Forums used to be too.

>obsession

It's Bill "The Jew's Shill" Simmons, thank you very much.

Salon tier basically

Jump on the Clay Travis bandwagon before it's too late. He's the only /ourguy/ we have left.

Bill "The Bluepill" Simmons?

kek I get their videos recommended to me by youtube all the time, some of the video titles feel like they're Sup Forums satire of "virtue signalling liberal journalist" but they're actually being unironic. plus he's like 20 years older than anyone working on that site. this is more embarassing than working for le current year man (who still has his HBO show at least).

Why do all the people named Bill keep shitting their legacies down the drain?

>breitbart
>"political bias is bad!!"
>"except for when we do it"

We'll never know

He moved his site from medium to vox. Both are liberal you fucking morons.

>This guy
>implying his opinions matter
youtube.com/watch?v=UJzx-PeG8zs

Simmons deserves irrelevancy.

>I have to bring up the fact that Breibart is partisan bullshit for the right in order to divert the fact that we do the same thing to the left

>breitbart
barfo disgusto

Sup Forums is a left leaning board dumbass.

We have strict mods here who never tolerate racism or bigotry. Take your racism to Sup Forums.

>unironically linking breitbart

kill yourself faggot

didnt he have his own show not too long ago?

I don't see how males can like sports but be low T libcucks

Did The Ringer fail already?

Gays not welcome.

>breitbart
A news site that makes no bones about what it does
>espn
A sports coverage company that spews leftist garbage in places where it doesn't belong every chance it gets

See the difference?

>>>/leftypol/

oh goody another Sup Forums thread

why don't we spend 300 posts talking about how cte is a jewish conspiracy