Is covfefe elite?

is covfefe elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fefe&defid=182880
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who [s4s] here

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fefe&defid=182880

The best argument against this Russia business is that Trump's too fucking stupid ever to have orchestrated it.

>covfefe
This idiot would've voted for Drumpf

Is he pretending to act like a dumbass on Twitter

>pretending

>the man who completely played the most politically-monopolized and furthest-reaching media propaganda architecture in human history like utter fools is too stoopid lylmao

Beware, someone will come in and call you names and "covfefe" for implying Trump has any shred of smarts.

I love our President because I feel like he's a regular person, like me.

oh no

To each its own, I guess.
We had to suffer 8 years of a literal illiterate idiot as our prez who didn't do shit but steal the country's coffers while he was at it.

>4 hours since and the tweet is still up
What did he mean by this?

>We had to suffer 8 years of a literal illiterate idiot as our prez who didn't do shit but steal the country's coffers
please corroborate your claims

Why are Brazilian politicians so fucking corrupt

>hurr durr America was retarded for electing Trump
What now faggots?

That man, Lula, is iliterate and literally proud of it. But what he
It's been proven through and through that Lula was only in the whole politics thing to get himself and his cronies loaded with public money, and turn Brazil into Venezuela 2.0 while at it.
Unfortunately, he has such a huge fanbase that trying to convince people of his crimes will always be met with "but muh social advances, muh poor people on planes, muh welfare" and such. They're actively seeking a way to bypass the Constitution and get him elected before next year, our due year for presidential elections. If he gets condemned before that, though, it's game over for him, because public opinion about him is at an all-time low.

It's systematic. We don't look after each other and we think ourselves as smarter than everybody else, which means we'll cheat and backstab each other when given the chance. Put that into politics and there you have it, a country that could be developed on the verge of collapse.

Just adding:
But what he lacks in intellectuality, he makes up in wits. He pretty much owns the media. social movements and teaching institutions, who'll defend him with teeth and nails.
Luckily, he's a snively weasel who pits himself into contradiction when pushed into a corner, like he did during an audience with the judge that is investigating his part on the grand corruption scheme.

Damn, he is going all in.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458

All of this was done single-handed no? Just like how massive political issues globally are no feat to the Donald, i'm sure winning an election was about as easy as pissing. .

who /covfefe/ here

>you now realize that is probably the nuclear bomb code

absolute madman

kek he really knows how to roll with the punches

Congratulations USA

At least he didn't pay anyone to pee on him.

Tiny hands often cause typos

Trump's hangover right now it is elite.

It's like Bush 43 all over again

Over $6M of the secret service's budget is paid in rent and utilities to Trump hotels while his estranged wife and "retarded" son stay in New York City. Our tax dollars at work.

Isn't it obvious he just meant to type "coverage"?

>morning after you send drunk messages to girls

>12:00am
>3:00am
please I hope he dies soon

nobody is blaming him personally I think, but some members of his campaign team might have established contacts with the russians behind his back

I heard his own son-in-law is under FBI investigation right now, because he tried to install a secret communication channel with russian officials

Trump was probably locked in the toilet tweeting something while that happened

"I can't believe those losers flew into the wtc. Don't they know jet fuel can't malt steal beams? SAD!"

>HURR TINY HANDS BRO LMAO

As a man with big hands I always make spelling errors cause my fingers are so big I end up hitting 2 buttons instead of one. If I had small hand like you (dicklet) I'm sure I'd make less or no mistakes because I'd be able to pinpoint it better.

T. Shareblue

And then he made Kushner the de facto Jr. President. Don't be so naive to think that Trump didn't know about this. The man is $300M in debt to Deutschebank, who were recently convicted of laundering money for the Russians. The tendency is to believe he's so stupid he could never pull this scam off, but that doesn't mean he didn't try.

Hillary would have continued this country's slow crawl to death while being cringe af and a robot outside of her pandering to normies.

Trump is accelerating this country's death tenfold but on the flipside his value as a living troll can't be understated. Yeah we're fucked with covfefe in charge but god damn it's going to be a fun ride into the flames

>deleted the tweet

wtf i hate my president now

Who /low-key wishing Americans will elect Trump for a 2nd term because of how entertaining that guy is/ here?

I know he's an idiot, but can't help myself. This guy is just hilariously entertaining.
It's like watching a real life TV sitcom about a president with daily fresh episodes.

>It's been proven through and through that Lula was only in the whole politics thing to get himself and his cronies loaded with public money, and turn Brazil into Venezuela 2.0 while at it.

kill yourself hahdhshda

>voted for Obama in 2012
>voted Trump in 2016
>will vote for Trump in 2020

i only pick winners

#triggered

I got really bored of trump for a couple of months just because the media crusade was so relentless but it's back to being funny again

Here's your reply, petralha safado.

It's sad that people don't even attempt to hide their powerlevel and not break rules 1 and 2.
Unless they are scenefags, New, etc.

That's the only thing I didn't like about this election.

>inb4 normies get out

post covfefe memes lads

>r/the Donald was a mistake

Actual mental illness

no literally kill yourself.

If you go all the way to post in an international site, and just use facebook meme politics, you should kill yourself.

Lula stole and so did every president we voted for, and every leader before that, no one cares about that, if you have a power and you don't steal it is a sign of you being incompetent, and not a sign of you being honest.

>petralha safado.

i never voted in my 25 years of life, and i don't pretend to
Now i am wondering where you took the Venezuela 2.0 meme, because you are obviously underage, or just a retard
Since Lula started in 2002, he just surrounded himself with the same people in charge before him, atleast in economy, he whored himself for international investors and sucked anyone who had power.
It was good because we were barely scratched by the 2008 crisis, and the only reason we aren't entirely broke right now is because there was a project with people who understood about economy in end 90-early 2000.

And i am not praising him because he is a retard, like i said he just followed up the flow of things and surrounded himself with smart ministers and stuff., when he actually give some of his input he fucked up, like the world cup/olympics.

But you really should stop regurgitating facebook opinions, it is bad for your health

>you share a site with people like this

>tfw there was no Internet to preserve the embarrassments of your teenage years
Feel kind of bad for a lot of them 2bh

Why did Sup Forums turn into the r/the Donald with all this praise kek and shadilay garbage? They even love Israel now

le based god emperor can do no wrong

Are there still Trump supporters out there? He has proven himself to be an imbecile as a president and a tool of the neo-cons.

The Jews won

Sup Forums is still standing strong on Trump's side, even though he's shilling hard for Israel

they basically dropped every ideology they ever might have had and now are just 100% devoted blind "god emperor" Trump followers

>mods delete other unrelates threads
>keep this up
Are the mods from reddit or what? Is it okay to make threads about "dude drumpf has tiny hands xd" but not meta threads (which are totally approved)?

>implying he did any of that

He's got people to do that shit for him, man.

>spends his whole campaign talking about the dangers of radical Islam
>supports and gives loads of military aid to the most radical, corrupt, and oppressive Islamic country(Saudi Arabia) that destabilized middle eastern cunts like Yemen/Oman, and is part of funding Isis
Really makes you think

I was on Sup Forums once, namely during the last American presidential election. From the start, it was absolutely clear to me that it's not a place where politics and ideologies are discussed, it's just a bunch of 14-year-old groupies looking for a rock star. They behave like any preteen Miley Cyrus fan.

>Are there still Trump supporters out there?
There never were Trump supporters.
There were anti-shillary people and memers.

So you're just ok with him sending your tax dollars directly to his business? I thought republicans were all >muh tax dollars and >muh shillary is corrupt

kys

>regular person
>you

pick one

kek

trump ruined Sup Forums completely

This is exactly right

covfefe?

checked

Cringe

>(((politicians)))

>They even love Israel now
This is what gets me of how cucked Sup Forums is. It's clear he's gone globalist and have to meme things like "5dchess" to rationalize why he's lowering taxes on the wealthy, selling our private internet info to ISPs, increasing spending on a wasteful military, bowing to Saudis more than leaders of Western nations, and fisting the Wailing Wall

It's crazy how things have changed. Up until 2014 they used to be pretty libertarian and pro Palestine

or maybe the fact that since he became president there's been the largest buildup of western forces in poland since ww2 and he has been incessantly vocal about nato countries spending more??

No, tax dollars are only good when going to megacorps. It's when tax dollars get spent on the people do the republicans get upset

>people getting upset over trump
>not just enjoying the show

This place used to like a little chaos

kek Sup Forumstards genuinely think putin wants the best for europe too. not the brightest people

I love how on the other spectrum stormfronters are against the both of them
also this

>itt: deluded anons pretending Sup Forums once was some sort of cultural elite board with an IQ higher than room temperature
Because you are not "with it" with the current 17 y.o retards reigning over there doesn't mean you were anything else than a 17 y.o retard back then.
"5d chess" is the new "Jews is why I'm a loser"

nobody said they were ever bright, but at least it was decently fun board before the great youtube comments invasion

I'm not saying Sup Forums was a bastion of intellectualism, but at least they used to have some standards. Shit like daily mail clickbait used to get laughed out of there, now they take it as a serious news source

Probably the most hilarious thing is how those morons still fall for the "Russia is based" meme.

lol I don't think most of us thought this at all

The hurtburt of 2012 election was enough proof that the board's right wingy sections had a loose grip on reality.

Sup Forums rekt other boards many times to be fair and when it comes to elections anyone is better than hilary, even Trump. It's still a shitty board obviously.

political class aside it's a pretty based country though. they just happen to worship their leader as the saviour of the white race when his BFF is a muslim extremist.

and all because trump twitted some shit about ''maybe'' being buddies

>I'm not saying Sup Forums was a bastion of intellectualism, but at least they used to have some standards.
Cmon now.
I remember a few years back arguing about global warming with a guy whose only sources about how it was a plot by the jews were conservapedia and the blog of a jewish civil engineer, and people were agreeing with him.
The only difference now is that it's apparently China that was behind it all.

They were 2016's "Sup Forums finds a way".

Now 2017 has come, and the magic is fading.

My Russian friend says the place is a shithole for the most part. They live in shitty Soviet hovels with a mediocre economy with very little access to world markets. Low oil prices have fucked their shit up too.

Americans and Russians need to unite so they can BTFO China
I hate all three equally tho.

Anybody that has actualy been to Russia can tell it's in a weird place.
I though Paris was dirty before going to Moscow. The subway is way cleaner but that's about it.

yea their economy is in the shitter and most of the country is still commie era but I still like them.

ironic that most cities are gutters while they invested shittons into grozny after the bombings though, all while being an anti muslim country according to our paragons of intellectual wealth over at Sup Forums. and I don't buy the whole ''they just did it to keep them in check'' narrative

>'they just did it to keep them in check

Or maybe a couple of invasions of Muslim areas led them to the conclusion that people usually don't give up fighting for their homeland in their homeland anymore.

Maybe some wars in Afghanistan can teach people something.

GWEEN TEA!

>tfw janny banned me but I'm on my dentists wifi

Site is too mainstream now. Entire concept of keeping Sup Forums in Sup Forums is basically lost

fucking redditors

Btw can any slav tell me if the ""bro"" culture is the same everywhere as in Russia?
I went to a public bath there with my father, only men allowed, everyone naked in the sort of sauna they have, lashing their "friend" with tree branches for "circulation" before going for a work out, still naked, dick hanging out while their "friend" watch and congratulate them for how strong they look with much slaps on their naked back and thighs.

>Entire concept of keeping Sup Forums in Sup Forums is basically lost

I mentioned this in another thread. The internet really is homogenized now. Nothing about this place is scary because the perception of the site shifted from what people thought Sup Forums was to what Sup Forums was during gamergate and then Sup Forums now. Yeah there's nsfw shit on Sup Forums but the vitriol and "trolling" are non issues to anyone that uses any type of social media nowadays.