What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/797663162569003008
avclub.com/article/tim-heidecker-proudly-proclaims-his-cuck-status-ne-241766
youtu.be/c43z0oXDkPY?t=3m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was it?

was the episode any good? for someone who doesnt give a shit about SNL but loves chappelle

Did he say something problematic?

What did Dave say to trigger the cucked liberal?

chapelle said he hopes trump does well

liberals are conflicted because it was semi pro trump but a black man said it

tim heidecker is racist

What he said?

What did he say?

"Let's give Trump a chance"

He's giving trump a chance and hope he does well because he actually isn't an obnoxious pessimist

ITT: white liberals telling black people how they should think because they know better.

Wait for it. They eat their own.

The one pre filmed sketch was good

eh. a lot of it was about politics. 2 performances by tribe called quest and a almost half an hour weekend update. he was barely there

seriously, should i watch this episode if i love chappelles show?

Are you literally fucking retarded? You missed the mark so badly.

There's one walking dead parody with old characters, that's the only one you should watch

It's what every sensible person is hoping.

basically he stoppd the funny stuff to say something serious

>liberals
>sensible

just the TWD skit, it was mildly funny but the rest is just basic pandering material peppered with a little COME TOGETHER bullshit he clearly doesn't believe

do not watch mckinnon's awful piano trash if you don't want to vomit all over yourself

that and his monologue

goddamnit im about to watch my first (and probably last) episode of SNL ever

chappelle is just too good

video

twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/797663162569003008

I know Tim's humor isn't exactly high brow but I just can't imagine him being serious with shit like this

the Sup Forums thing was obviously a joke at least

I mean I don't doubt that he's a liberal but this tweet in the pic is just weird, can't picture him as someone who would unironically act like a lefty drama queen on social media

Yes but just the first half.

Its what every racist white drumpf supporter is hoping

You obviously don't follow him on twitter. Whether you agree with his views or not he's really fucking annoying and whiny about politics.

Post one example of him being "really fucking annoying and whiny about politics."

>inb4 user posts his entire twitter feed from the past week

lost tons of respect for Tim this past month. he's such a faggot.

He's not saying that's what David is saying. He's saying the White Liberals are going to label David an Uncle Ruckus for not demanding a race war

I've always liked Chappelle.
Once again he doesn't disappoint.

I'm looking at it right now and I don't see anything really annoying and whiny, I see him making fun of cuck spamming Trump retards.

A grown man trying earnestly to rally Patton Oswalt and someone else to get an unfollow Trump hashtag going as if it is the start of a revolution. I used to love T&E but I've become disgusted with Tim over the past year,.

And? Who gives a shit you thin-skinned Sup Forums SJW.

exactly

I kept saying it and I'll say it again

Chapelle is pretty redpilled for a black guy. He knows whats really going on.

Watched some thing where he was talking about why he quit. He basically alluded to the jewish cabal

I don't have Twitter so yeah

scrolling through it right now and so far there isn't anything too ridiculous yet but I'm getting some bad vibes from some of his tweets

this is pretty lame desu

>Ask for examples of something
>Receive them
>"YEAH BUT WHO CARES, NERD??!!!! xD"

I think we're done here.

Why the fuck are american liberals so fucking OBSESSED with racism and black people? Jesus fucking christ that's literally all they talk about, not one country in the world has liberals as stupid as these, even in third world shitholes liberals are mostly worried about the economy and going after the elite, american liberals don't talk about anything that isn't RACISM RACISM MUH POC

you have to go back faggot

>being this butthurt at people pointing out your celeb crush is a limp wristed pansy

He isn't red pilled nor right wing, but you can't impeach a president simply because you like him

EVERYONE'S best case scenario is that Trump is/becomes a good president.

He asked for an example you little bitch, so I gave him one. Fuck off my board.

>professional """comedian"""

I honestly think he's retarded

what would compel someone to tweet that?

its a symptom of peoples heads being up there own asses. its ridiculous cause here everyone interacts with other races everyday in public out in real life

Yeah and the example is shit. How is that annoying or whiny? Kill yourselves you SJW retards.

avclub.com/article/tim-heidecker-proudly-proclaims-his-cuck-status-ne-241766

tfw Heidecker hasn't been funny in years

>Everyone's best case scenario

Everyone except the DMC because it'd be their death kneel

>le politically neutral apathetic nihilist who always has the higher ground

you're a fucking cliche, faggot.

here's his personal facebook

what is an SJW to you? someone who complains about stuff? because you sound like an SJW right now. stop trying top be clever with your "inverting language typically associated with one group by applying it to another group". it's pathetic.

I think we have another SJW trying to go "stealth" as a shitposter trying to pretend to not be an SJW and just shit-up the conversation due to how salty they are.

I've been noticing this a lot recently.
Faggy Hillary-supporters "trolling" and shitposting out of impotent rage over the election.

>that's annoying and whiny
>coming from a group of people who literally consider a minority appearing on TV to be genocide

I hope someone lights you on fire.

This is a good example. I am perfectly fine with someone disliking Trump or even being upset, but him, and many people like him, lash out on twitter and facebook exactly like a twelve year old girl would about her favorite boy band breaking up. It's sad and embarrassing.

HAHAHAHAHA

he may not be right wing but he's certainly woken to the illjumienawti

I wouldn't call him a liberal because liberals in 2016 are the establishment/big bank/globalist party at the moment. Libs are something else right now I don't know what to call them but liberals aren't liberal anymore

Yep, we got a triggered SJW, friends.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

> He basically alluded to the jewish cabal

I thought he said he would do a show, look out into the audience, and the majority of the people there were drunken fratboys, and he couldn't understand why they were there, or why there were laughing.

>jewish cabal
fuck off Sup Forums

when I said its time to stop making a big deal about 9/11 I didnt mean like this

but it is

you crybaby faggots are equating an election with a fucking terrorist attack, it's obnoxious and childish, like your posting

>your life
What went wrong?

Man fuck 9/11, can't believe it's STILL brought up from fucking movies using imagery to associating it with stupid shit like this get the fuck over it

>Sanders lost to Hillary because how dare he not speak about RACISM AND MINORITIES and focus on wall street
>Trump won because RACISM, that's it no more talking
This country deserves what's coming, in 20 years when all of it looks like Detroit and it's too late I hope the chinese destroy everything

>this image

So if you insult X by comparing it to Y, then you are Y? Where's the evidence for that or the logic?

Also no one said Sup Forums was anti-SJW; you are SJWs, just the right wing version. Anti-SJWs are generally libertarians, intellectuals etc.

The Sup Forums boogeyman is a natural reaction to the increase in identity politics of zealots.

He's doing the wahhhhhhhhh not my president thing for 8 years.

Give him a break.

good, you answered me. you think an SJW is someone who complains. thus, you're an SJW.

youtu.be/c43z0oXDkPY?t=3m8s

he's a big conspiracy guy, there's no bigger conspiracy than the globalist/nwo or whatever you want to call it

>Sup Forums wants censorship
pfffffft.

Censor this! *Gasses Jews*

>implying the Chinese can destroy anything that's more than 5 feet tall

he's joking idiot

>giving two fucks about what Tim or James Woods tweets about politics
Jesus. Who the fuck cares. You are like these easily upset tumblerinas just looking for things that trigger you

>everything is a joke or irony because he is a comedian

You're an idiot

Damn, Chappelle and tribe? I should have tuned in.

Nice strawman.

They're finishing the job in Africa. Guess where they're going to ship all the niggers?

Chapelle is great, but those fucking captions are just insufferable.

it was shit.

It's knell.

And the best thing that could happen to the DNC is Trump doing well. If he does, they will have to completely restructure their approach and move towards the middle. A good deal of people want to be able to vote democrat and feel good about it. That couldn't be done this election. If the democrats start focusing on things that affect all americans, rather than identity politics and rallying people who think white people are the devil, they will be just as powerful as they were at the end of bush's presidency.

Unfortunately, liberals tend to double down on their shitty beliefs when reality challenges them, so whether or not they will go that way is 50/50.

My prediction is they run a gay muslim for president next time and try to shame everyone into voting for him/her/it.

This chart is pretty true, but you have to remember not everyone who posts represents a board.

A vast majority of people on Sup Forums are lurkers, some who just don't bother posting any more, especially the more intellectual ones. Longer and more detailed posts with actual effort and genuine research get passed over by "witty" one line memes and banter, and people enjoy getting replies so they choose to do the latter; people stop making good threads and then it becomes impossible to bring up an opposing argument and have decent debate threads because of all this shitposting made by idiots and genuinely intelligent people who resort to shitposting because its the only way people will see their post and get a response.

far too mature an attitude for a leftist to have

To be fair his comedic style is based around being so unfunny that people awkwardly force themselves to laugh to break the tension.

Tim's just angry that nobody took his legitimately unironic music venture seriously.
You know he tried to be a musician for like 5 years before going into comedy.
Basically his entire career has just been built on being passive aggressive about that.

They're all bored with being successful

Sitting at the top and crying that it isn't better.

He's a 50 year old man who listens to hip hop.

I like him.

Based Dave.

Based Dave? He's glorifying Obama inviting mostly black people to the White House? If there's purposefully a majority of black invitees, what does that say about Dave's and Obama's racism? Or is that just black privilege?

It says black people have black friends and white people have white friends. Who knew?

Is this the brazilian jujutsu teacher that fucked his own son?

Isn't that DJ Doug pound?

There were probably 4 8 second blocks where tha audio was cut off for me during the monologue.
I live in NC.
Anyone else?

>dave stops the jokes to actually say some real shit
>gets attacked for it
This is why he got out of the business