Awwww, where's your smug attitude now? Little faggot cried like a bitch when he got 7 years

Awwww, where's your smug attitude now? Little faggot cried like a bitch when he got 7 years.
Have fun, Shkreli!

Attached: martinshkreli.jpg (630x406, 38K)

Ill take 7 years for a few hundred million

The guy is literally autistic. medically diagnosed to be on the spectrum.

>Net worth- $20 million

I'm sure languishing in prison for several thousands of days will help that go up, though.

>everyone who has more money than me is a doodiehead!

>crime is okay if I self identify with the criminal

Spoken like a true nigger.

>everyone who has a lot of money can act like a complete asshole and break the law

Attached: 1473777210434.png (471x411, 136K)

Jellyfags are jelly. Class envy got us Boss Nigger for two terms.

LOL he thinks McCain or Romney would have been good choices.

>I sure wish I was convicted of fraud and had to spend 7 years in prison, all while being one of the least liked people in the nation

Attached: 1313470680067[1].png (300x300, 10K)

They're RINO shitbags. So we had a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Twice.

Where did you get 20 mil? google, your ass, or jew media?

Yep, enjoy being a niggers bitch.

From the court records where he had to declare all of his assets, you mouth breathing yokel.

Attached: 14.jpg (600x450, 157K)

The only people that get this butthurt over this guy are neet poorfags that cry about free healthcare

As opposed to quality human beings such as yourself who stand up for fraudulent, insider-trading, price gouging pompous assholes.

settle down poorfag

Attached: 1512386084470.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

sure kid

>sure kid

Attached: 1466013667593.gif (256x144, 352K)

yawn

He'll most likely only do 3 years in a club fed with all the other white collar criminals and never wven get his anus stretched out. Poor result.

this was all because he didnt release the wu album

>20 million dollars
>7 years in prison

What do you pick Sup Forums ?

It's getting seized along other assets, so he won't have to hang on to it anymore.

>it will all be there when he gets out and begins facing individual lawsuits for defrauding investors