Why does society shit on guys, especially if you are not very attractive...

Why does society shit on guys, especially if you are not very attractive? If I go to a bar or restaurant I won't even get looked at or service unless I start being assertive/aggressive but if a girl drops her phone 10 people will run to her and ask if she's okay. What the fuck?

Attached: 1519094255861.png (655x509, 21K)

You faggots wanna give an opinion?

try to go onm blind dates or speak to someone you think you have chances to get laid or smth

go to gym, build muscles, eat tones of creatine

Cry somewhere else, faggot.
Man up for once.

Great response you non contributing zero

What did you expect, someone to hold your hand and tell you it's gonna be okay and that you're fine as you are?
Fuck that, that's bullshit. Pull yourself up. You have flaws, you're ugly, poor, fat, confident.
Who gives a shit about that, acknowledge that part of yourself and work to fix it.
Proper hygiene, work out, get educated, get a job. You can fix all of your problems and literally get anything you want. But posting about how life sucks on the internet will get you absolutely nothing of value. If you're really so distraught over being a loser, get off your ass and do something about it. You CAN fix all your problems and you CAN have the life you want to live. Just believe in the possibility and stay true to the path you want to follow.

My problem isn't trying to get laid, I'm just trying to understand why the dynamic between male and female is so retarded.

Because appearances matter more when you don't really know someone. People are less likely to be open to a stranger if they're ugly.

because females have vaginas men want

>Hey maybe if i go see if her phones ok she will gib me pussi boss

That's so pathetic, do they think they will get laid just because they are nice to someone?

Who, men or women?
If you're talking about people in bars as it relates to getting laid, you're dealing with people with low restraint and morals, AKA sluts.
In which case, why do you care?
Find a nice girl who doesn't go to bars and engage in degeneracy.

it's society/nature's way of culling less attractive men for more attractive. 500 years ago this was done by more attractuve men violently killing less attractive. These days it's done through women ignoring or reporting less attractuve men for sexual harassment and rape, and giving more attractuve men a pass to do whatever they want. The message is still sent.

I comfort myself by reminding myself that the most successful men in the world, and women, the ones at the top really pulling the strings, are always unattractive.

>500 years ago this was done by more attractuve men violently killing less attractive.
sauce on that?

>the ones at the top really pulling the strings, are always unattractive
what makes you say that, give examples?

Thank god I'm gay.

Attached: avienne.jpg (900x674, 112K)

I dont think my life sucks, I just want to be looked down upon when i go out in public, which I dont think is too much to ask for. I want to order a drink without getting overlooked. I always have to raise my voice to get service which pisses me off. Im already working out, is there anything else i can do?

lol faget

Because nobody needs you. A single high status male is sufficient for say 5 females. So there is 0 need for life status ugly fuckers such as yourself. Back in the day you could fight and die in battle. Today joining the army will only give you ptsd. Solution : suicide.

Could be body language. I know how you feel, and shitsux.
Without knowing you personally it's hard to say why it happens.
Overall, good hygiene, a good haircut, clean clothes, good posture, and speaking clearly and concisely go a long ways.
People can be real judgmental assholes, but don't let it get you down.
Don't return the favor, either, just know that you're taking the high ground here.

It'll always be like that to an extent. We are men and men are disposable while also being privileged assholes some-fucking-how

Attached: jc.jpg (900x599, 95K)

well you may have thought you were safe, but you're not. Sex is VERY serious in this world, and if you expect people to forget about that you're sol. It's arguably the only thing that's important to most people. The hierarchies start arranging themselves at a young age. A lot of these women for example aren't even fucking because they enjoy it, but rather to establish and maintain their place on the hierarchy

But taking the high ground doesn't do jack for me though, I can't just sit there and let faggots get away with being faggots, can i?

Because you're ugly and guys are nice to females because sex

Stop being such a fat bitch and grow a pair

You could make a scene, but it will almost always not work out well for you.
Because to them, they're not being faggots, they're being normal, and you'll come off as the one in the wrong.
Being strong isn't about making a scene every time someone slights you. Often times, and especially non-consequential things like this, you need to let it slide.
Now here's the thing, this is for like when you're travelling and at a restaurant, the waiter ignores you. It'd be a mistake to call him out and make a huge scene because you'll look like a jackass, get kicked out, and ruin our evening even more. And on the off chance you make your point and it's accepted, so what? Everyone's going to forget in no time and you'll never see them again. Those re the cases when it's not worth it.
If your'e at your job and co-workers are treating you like shit, THAT'S when you make a stand for yourself, because that's when it matters. When it's time to do that, you need to be smart about it. Be calm and collected, make your point, be very cautious about making sure you're not turning them against you. Don't give blindly into your anger because that shuts people off right away. Be charismatic and conscientious about it and you'll get through to them (if you don't they're pretty shitty people).
At the end of the day, you want to change things for the better and have people treat you better.
Raging like an asshole will only make people like you less. You might feel good about it for a little while, but then you'll be at an even worse position because people will like you less.

So what you're basically saying is:
You wanna be royal
Having people being up your ass 24/7
Well if that's your dream, realize it faggot

I've always had the mentality of standing up and calling people out on their shit, but you make very good points nonetheless.

I think you might be reading between the lines too much here, where did I say that?

It's better to stand up for yourself at all times, than to never stand up for yourself.
I believe there are times when it matters and times when it doesn't.
Like if someone cut me off, bumped into me, called me a faggot, whatever it doesn't really phase me.
If someone is trying to screw me out of money or a job or something, that's when I stand up for myself.

For example, compare Goku and Vegeta. Everyone likes Goku, and everyone things Vegeta is a prick. Vegeta stands up for himself at all times and never lets anything slide, if someone so much as looks at him wrong he'll make a huge scene of it. Goku, on the other hand, is much more amicable and forgiving, but he certainly stands up for himself when the time really calls for it. And no one thinks Goku is weak, right?

people will twist any situation against you, simply because you're you and they don't like you, because you're born low on the hierarchy.

Even if you fight the "alpha" dude and win, they'll twist it into 'that's the creep who took it too far and actually tried to fight the guy'. If you pull the same moves as chad does, go up to a girl boldly and confidently, and even get her wet, you're the 'weird guy who's acting out of place and obviously will never have her'.

Once you realize this, you realize that you're not gonna win playing their game. You realize there's no point in basing your actions off of other's, at least their actions. you realize that YOU need to set the rules for yourself. YOU need to set the expectations for yourself and follow them. Hopefully others notice and begin following your rules a little even. That's how cults start by the way.

This.
Don't walk the path of gaining contempt for normalfags, either, it'll lead to your ruin. They're perfectly happy not giving a shit about you, but if you make the mistake of concerning of thinking about them, it'll torture you on the inside.
Just accept them for what they are, know how to deal with them. You don't need to be their friends, and it's stupid to make them your enemies. Know how to deal with them for your own benefit.
And as user said, walk your own path, good people will follow. Not in the cult sense, but in the sense of having good people around you.

Exactly. I'm not saying to NOT beat up chad...If you want to, then do it. Just after you finish him, don't look around the room to see other's reaction to gauge if what you did was right. Just look inside yourself, see if you met your rules/expectations ('he deserved it'), and be satisfied if you did. And walk away. No need to find out if others accepted you or not.

Agreed.
While not always important, sometimes it's important to know how other people react to things you do. Unless you want to live as a hermit, you need to know how to interact with people.
You don't have to do things that are socially acceptable all the time, but you should be aware when something you're doing isn't acceptable, and know when it's time to change things.
Like if I watched anime on the plane, it's not socially acceptable because people think it's weird, but I don't care so I do it anyway.
If I started beating people up that I didn't like, that's not socially acceptable because it's probably illegal and makes you a target.

Contribute to society.
Learn what being a man means.

Is this supposed to be English?

It is now

I hope you are using that as an analogy; I don't plan on assaulting anyone unless my life is in danger.

Baby you can assault me all you'd like ; )

Women and children are weaker and less capable and are treated as they should be.

Why do you want to be treated like you can't handle yourself?
Why do you think you deserve to be treated that way?

A good point actually, it also doesnt help my case that I suck with social cues, so my frustration is probably aimed at the wrong thing. I might not be communicating effectively. How can I improve that aspect?

open your heart

oh yeah. Definitely get your money and food and shelter sorted out before you do these things.

Regardless, as long as you dont live in a small village that's under 50,000, you can do whatever
I think. You'll be fine socially, as you will find that you'll have more people respecting you when you follow your rules than when you didn't. The normies maybe not, but enough will

makes you a target of what? ms-13?

> village of 50,000 people

why not? If you're a man you should be physically fighting. It's the natural way

That's a hard question to answer, but if that's the one you're asking, you're on the right track.
Honestly, more time in social situations helps. Even if it's just making small talk to the cashier, or to someone next to you on the train, it helps. Having friends in real life, people that you can talk to and feel comfortable around, will help.
Now I'm not saying you have to go changing your lifestyle, but when you're in social situations, make a little more of an effort to talk and listen. I think a lot of the things you want just develop naturally from being around people. It's probably gonna suck at first when you say the wrong thing, but that's the best way to learn.
And paying attention to other people helps, even if they're talking about boring stupid things, listen and try and understand where they're coming from, and how they react to certain things.

And keep in mind, this isn't about being a normalfag, it's about being able to comfortable get through life knowing how to socialize with people. I don't have a lot of friends or socialize at all, but I know how to talk to people and get things that I want/need without too much of a hassle.

> one time i saw the fighting club movie

no. you are trying to make him into a normie

It’s the result of normalfags.
We must gas all the normies and shoot them..
Mass shootings are recommended

Because of evolution. You can impregnate 100 girls a Month. But she needs at least 9 months.
So she choose someone who is nice

okay enjoy getting bullied or targeted i life and doing nothing about it.

You fit in with these times perfectly though. Where you can talk whatever shit you want to someone all day and expect no confrontation in return, because suddenly that's "immoral"

MJ-13 actually.
But on a serious note, if you go around beating people up you don't like, and live in a first world country, you will eventually go to jail.
If not, and you're consistently doing it around people that will recognize you, you'll probably get ostracized for being some weirdo that beats people up, or someone will beat you up themselves. As said, the social repercussions decrease in larger population environments, sure, but for places you go to all the time, your job, clubs, stores, the gym, people will eventually recognize you.
Knowing how to socialize for your own benefit isn't being a normalfag, it's being smart and getting what you want.
Being a normalfag would be to join them and assimilate, not play them to your own advantage.

> Being a normalfag would be to join them and assimilate, not play them to your own advantage
and then eventually you become them because you are doing everything like them. it's like you don't read, watch tv or movies because this theme has been done millions of times. you emulate behavior of some group and you eventually are part of that group.

>but for places you go to all the time, your job, clubs, stores, the gym, people will eventually recognize you.

yeah......... this is why I'm REALLY dreading getting a proper job in an office. It's basically 8 hours of misery down the drain daily because i dont expect to interact with ANYONE there, if im to keep my sanity. It would be my dream to make money some other way

Slow down, user, you're making a big leap from me saying "sometimes you should see how people react to the things you do and make adjustments if it's going to be significantly adverse to you" to "do the things they do."
Now I get what you're saying, and I'm sure that that kind of stuff happens, but I never advocated for it.
All I'm saying is knowing how to maneuver your way through social situations can be a huge asset in getting things you want. Instead of banging your head on a wall, doing the same thing over and over, crying why nothing goes your way, because you're such an autist you couldn't possibly fathom having anything to do with a demographic you don't like so you completely shut yourself off and go through life blind. That's what stupidity is.

>it's like you don't read, watch tv or movies
I mean you got me there, I only watch anime.

I hear ya. You might be surprised though, sometimes it's not so bad.
I had a job recently at a chemical research company, and I got along really well with some of the scientists there. They were really professional and work-oriented, there wasn't too much socializing. Everyone focused on their work, and we all got along great. Every now and then we'd talk a little about things other than work, but it definitely wasn't too bad.
I've seen the line of thinking of "I don't expect to interact with anyone at all" a lot, and my advice is to drop your expectations. Just go in with an open mind, you don't have to be that sociable, just be a pleasant person. It's totally fine to the the quiet reserved type. I don't think you should truly want nobody to talk to you ever. Just a simple "good morning" is really all you need, small things like that. I get that being social is hard, I have the same problem, some of the people there at my job didn't like me that much because I wasn't as social as them and couldn't make small-talk about normal things.
And that's okay, you can't have everyone like you.
But deciding from the start that no one will like you will actually make it miserable.
Just go with the flow and take it easy.

I have no problem socializing. But it's just, like i highlighted earlier. I'm the person that no one wants to win, whether I win or not. I'm the person that normies try to bully. I know that if i walk in with this "pleasant attitude" and open mind, I'm playing their game, and their game is solely to edge me out of existence. It's not a wild idea. I'm just not born high on the hierarchy, and when people see my social or intellectual abilities despite that, they get mad. I've seen it everytime. And they're on my ass, whether it's through hostility, entrapment, or ostracization.

The workplace to me is like a pit of vipers. Instead of working, the people there turn it into a stage show. The whole thing becomes keeping up with the politics instead of keeping up with the work. And the people who got in there because of their politics and "cultural fit" rather than their work, always go after the workers, always try to tear them down. The brightest people always get fucked by the normies, or peasants if we're referencing the soviet union.

I just have no idea how I'm going to make it in there and it's very depressing.

youre jewish

its purely biological. guys try to spread their seed and girls try to not get knocked up by your fudtard jizzenes

Capitalism. It alienates people. It's how it is structured. You either give in as a victim and loose the plot or fight against the exploitable aspects of your alienation. Destroy in you what attaches you to this alienation. Fight club yourself. Self-crit. Smoke weed. Read more. Going through this humbling zero-point change will make you much more attractive than any "Clean your room bucko" bullshit. We all die anyway, my dude.

Attached: hope.jpg (302x302, 24K)

What's your job?

Why dont you stop complaining and go outside and be friendly. If you feel like being friendly, then do some shit that'll make you feel like it and then go. Normies dont have any magic powers, everyone is actually pretty similiar

Not like any of you are gonna listem anyway.

because people are shit. either man up or die. who cares if a hanfsome douche gets girls. you shouldnt. if you used the energy u used to cry to something useful you m7ght get a lot of cash or maybe achieve something idk, but stop crying like a bitch

im in school for marketing right now. I know, it was a bad decision. Kinda too late now

dude i am 26 and i am atteending to do what i always wanted to. my mom beat me up when i had own thoughts. guess what idc about that shit. i have a job and i do educate myself to make my dreams come true.

Photo of young chad with huge cock

Attached: 920753CD-9481-4ED1-B4D3-F03684154DA5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

Gotcha. If you're still in school, just tough it out. I don't have too much work experience either, but some jobs the people were great, and other jobs not so much.
I'd say there's light at the end of the tunnel for sure. Just get your degree and get a starting job. If the environment is really that bad, search for a new job. Might take some time to find one with good people there, and I can't speak to how people in marketing are, but I'm sure you'll find a suitable place.

kuso advice

they're brutal from what i can already tell. Not much creativity, just money oriented, which means they force their lack of creativity on others and that's why you see such a vapid boring lowest common denominator advertising world today. But if you believe in quitting jobs til you find the right one, and you believe there's one out there for me, I'll take it

You have to be aggressive at a bar to get drinks. It doesn't matter if you're attractive or not. Stop blaming your ugly face for all your problems

I'm just sure that there's something out there in your field that you'll be able to do comfortably. I can't give that much advice about the workplace, and especially not I your field. But if you try hard enough, you'll be able to work something out. Just don't give up.