why

NYPA
go back to instagram, faggot

Attached: 68a9191.jpg (540x960, 75K)

blah blah blah not your personal army blah blah blah fuck off faggot

goddamn this guy is salty

Attached: IMG_6931.png (640x1136, 93K)

that's why i said spam him

I have to admit even though we’re not your personal army this dude kinda is a bitch

MAKE HIM

REGRET
E
G
R
E
T

also, anti capslock filter and fuck him for being the true cucklord

samefag

how about no, you fucking mongoloid

Attached: chrome_2018-03-10_22-15-51.png (153x80, 2K)

>inspect element isn't a thing

fuck off samefag

OP did you just post your number here to get attention? This feels like bait

No, it's some dickhead that kept telling me to kill myself and to slit my throat

fuck off sperglord

Attached: 1467561368189.png (1747x1933, 83K)

I'm just talking to the guy, that doesn't count as personal armying does it?

Hang on if this guy gives me anything useful I'm gonna dox OP

OP, you listening? This guy knows your number and FB, I'm about to post them

fuck off, no he fucking doesn't lmao. fucking prove it

You're scared, Kelby. You know what I have. But why the fuck would you post your primary AND secondary schools on facebook?

ok, fuck off, how tf would he have it? lmao you probably just doxed me some other way

ah shit this is getting spicy

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING HE HAS HIS ENTIRE ADDRESS ON FACEBOOK

Attached: 13397910646.jpg (800x722, 64K)

POST MORE INFO

lets fuck this kids life up

I've been doxed before guys and I know how it feels. So I'm just gonna post SOME things. If you figure it out from there - whoops.

299 ivyhouse road
Rm95sa Dagenham, United Kingdom

(yes that was on his facebook page)

Hmmm, gotta try to find his fb now

Luckily not. This is wouldn't be fun at all if I was just doxxing myself

Attached: dox.png (781x715, 803K)

Lol britbongs.. Learn to fight fgt

Some fun facts about him:

You should watch attack on titan and death note. They're good anime

His favourite quote:

xd

>i. think, they put wrong prices!!

Attached: xtsfi5toqtm61hvc2022452000000.jpg (1000x736, 54K)

Kelby you're not making this very interesting. Unless you post soon I'm just gonna post the whole link

found his fb: kwood299

wow that was quick. Ok sorry Kelby enjoy the spam or whatever. You deserve it for being such a dick

Nobody fall for this, this is OP pretending to threaten himself, so he potrays the image of himself being Kelby, when he's really not so that we can attack Kelby

Fuck off OP NYPA

I'm the guy who got the FB in the first place. If he isn't Kelby he's a fucking genius because that number took me to a guy who initially told me to fuck off and it took me prompting him to give me the FB. I can screenshot or whatever to prove I'm not OP

Prove it

this guy gets it

Attached: 1520667950578.gif (123x116, 286K)

Or you just done this faggot, this is kelby's number, registered on his facebook, OP is not kelby, and this is a petty attempt at trying to be him

Attached: IMG_6475.jpg (1389x655, 86K)

Holy heck he has a minecraft website ultragamerztube.wixsite.com/official?fb_ref=Default

what the actual fuck that's hilarious hang on

HAHA OP EXPOOOOOOOOSED

IMAGINE TRYING TO GET CHAN TO ATTACK A KID, EHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? DID HE REJECT YOUR ADVANCES HES GAY AFTER ALL?

Because inspect element doesn't exist..

How about you go to forgot password and type in the number yourself faggot?

Yo doxxer user here, someone link all the posts that I posted and OP posted and I'll screenshot. I have sharex so I can do it fast enough

Do you even use Sup Forums, or did you jist hear that theyvwere known for trolling and expect that we would be willing to waste our own time to troll some dude that your pissed off at? Because I have to asdume you dont know shit about this website, otherwise you'd certainly know we dont take personal requests. I mean really, if youre not retarded youd realize that your request is pointless because theres nothing any of us get out of this. I meam really, do you think anyone would find it entertaining to annoy some random person whos not even going to reapond to us.

No, we know Kelby isn't the OP, JUST FUCK OFF FAGGOT, and stop trying to fuck with a kid you fucking NEEEEERD

i just did and this is what i see

Attached: download.png (687x276, 15K)

Dude I can post my texts to him if that will prove anything

It's the same number and email this is what I see

Attached: IMG_6476.jpg (1357x604, 80K)

Fake and gay, nice try Kelby

Attached: BS.png (593x295, 22K)

Post it then fag we're waiting

Hang on I'm emailing myself the screenshots from my phone

OP removed number from account, account is comfirmed to be OP catfishing as kelby, because now the number is no longer registered

Have the timestamps w/ screenshots and will be sending the screenshots to kelby's real account and family

Attached: IMG_6477.jpg (1600x651, 84K)

wow

Done imgur.com/a/cR4tR

xd

wow what a great quote

Attached: 1214a59c-f1e3-4782-857a-ea4677a948cc.jpg (832x713, 140K)

fucking rip op

lmao his email is on the fucking website

Attached: MIKERU.png (1274x910, 1018K)

as I said it's op posing as Kelby, he removed the number from the facebook account, now take that number and find the real owner

Guys, OP is Kelby. He's doing this for attention. He's done it before. ultragamerztube.wixsite.com/official?fb_ref=Default is a website linked on his FB, which links to a twitter that's hacked. 'Someone' gave Sup Forums the password to that twitter account twitter.com/ultragamerztube/status/852221305344720896

The number is the guy I spoke to here: imgur.com/a/cR4tR

Attached: a3qKq21_460s.png (461x293, 155K)

Fuck u

I love you too

So if this guy is just attention whoring him self to Sup Forums whats are plan? Retaliation? Inform the rest of Sup Forums? Ignore?

I can say that is true. just visited his fb

nnnice. lets see how we can do some amusement out of this

Same fag

Its some guy who registered his own number to kelby's facebook, then removed it once the facebook was found because we know OP isnt kelby, but just a guy whos posing as him

Probably a pedophile, we could inform the police of the number with the texts

OP you better throw your phone in the river you're fucked

no

Attached: +++++++++++++++.jpg (205x246, 16K)

Moar

Hmm interesting.

Wrong. Kelby's just an attention whore who removed it because we found out it was him. If it was a pedo, he could've just found him irl now. He has his school and address and lives in the same country as him.

How can we find out who that was?

If the number isn't OP's we should try and get him here at this thread to see what he has to say

His twitter was hacked which tells me its someone else on the account

He GAVE AWAY his password because he wanted attention! That's it!

I just linked him here, he hasn't replied yet (I'm the guy that's been talking to him. Goddamn if this lasts any longer I'm gonna need a trip)

Who even is this kid? Been out of loop for a few mouths.

Are we doxing Shakespeare?

maybe OP

Maybe the one getting scammed via mastermind plan

I texted the number OP linked, he gave me kwood229's facebook when I asked (Kelby)

I went to forgot password with the number and it showed kelby's facebook, but the user who was responding to me at the time said hold on, then the number was removed, the OP has been samefagging constantly in this thread and kelby's twitter is hacked, unless kelby is an attention seeker or OP is using a kid as an alias

Then we din't know

The carrier is telefonica UK, making a phone call to the company asking the name behind the number they can reveal the name if someone poses as Kelby, to confirm if it is kelby

I know but who is Kelly? I mean in relation to the internet and us. Ya feel me?

maybe the OP is kelby and he wanted people to screw with him so he can confuse them lol

Okay, I'm the guy whos numbers posted here, basically, I don't know where my number was posted originally but this kid kept spam calling me telling me things like Hitler did 9/11 etc, so I told him to kill himself and to slit his throat. First time posting on this site so sorry if I did anything wrong

Oh shit. Can you actually prove your that number somehow?

I said hold on because I texted the number.

Uh, nobody? Just a random kid?

I don't believe you're kelby, you removed the number from your account after we found the account fag

just post the texts that the guy sent you from your pov

yo i found this guys fucking steam account because of the email

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1162x648, 459K)

Prove it user.

Thanks didnt know

oh shit.

Here's a screenshot showing my side of part of the texts screenshot posted earlier and me on Sup Forums, that's all I can really do

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-223850.png (1440x2560, 303K)

See how long has he been a member. If its longer then how long the real kellby has been alive. Boom proof of fake.