I've got a question for sports fans outside of the US

I've got a question for sports fans outside of the US...

Do you guys hate your sports culture as much as a lot of Americans do?

>flashy, arrogant black players
>SJW league owners/presidents
>all about the money and profits and greedy owners
>people go to games to fight, for facebook selfies, etc.
>bandwagon-ing at record levels

I know this happens with soccer, especially the last one. But I just want to know if it's bad as I think it is here.

Our sports fans are well behaved, civilised gentlemen.

WE WUZ ATHOLEETZ N SHEEIT

kek

What's so funny? I'm just recognizing differences between races, like it or not lumping all races in the same league is an sjw tier idea because it tries to reinforce the idea that we're all the same.

Segregation of sports leagues is the only way forward, I mean how can you even compare the sport ability of blacks vs whites, it's like comparing the abilities of a chimp and a macaque monkey

no because in Europe only the lowest common denominator working class bydlo fucks care enough about association sports to have strong emotions about it. This is why most big clubs are pandering to asian and arab customers: those "people" are more ready to become loyal full kit wankers then most Europeans. It really is stunning that some Americans seem to look up to and idolize European football hooligans while over here being a football ultra over age 23 is like the most obvious sign of a life gone off the rails.

I know right. We should also make leagues for different heights and ages

Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

Please watch our sport Mr Big Strong American.

Sport culture is Australian culture

i already watch rugby

That's a mistake

He's right though.
Kys, libcuck

A lot of things have gone wrong in sports in the last ten years or so and for me it culminated in that abhorrent 100 millions pounds Pogba trade last year.

Overcommercialization, eventisation and in general the alienation between fans and and the big clubs is reaching a critical point now in my opinion.

Another example: Just look at what Bayern did at their famous and traditional Weißbier-Shower that they do after the last match of the season and when they've won the title: They unironically putGoPros on the glasses to produce le ebin social media content for their own club channel. WHAT.THE.FUCK.

We should just send them back to africa. I'm serious...if we offered them all $50k each to give up their citizenship and move back to africa...think they'd do it??

We'd save money in the long run on prison costs...average cost for a year is something like 50 grand anyway.

how is it possible to think something like this, write it down, solve the captcha and hit post without dying of retardation in the process

It is estimated that crime rates would drop at least 80 percent if blacks we're not included in the equation. Blacks have literally never in their entire history been able to put together a civilized society. In literally every country on the planet...blacks commit violent crime at a higher rate than everyone else.

Face it cuck...its genetic. Out of Africa theory has been debunked a million times over.

Go kys

Prisons want to profit off black people, so sending then back to Africa would be retarded

>Out of Africa theory has been debunked a million times over
Do you know what the Out of Africa theory is?

We dont give a shit about athletes, really. NT players are kinda famous but unless they do something really really crazy, they dont get tv time (not even on sport shows)
The owner thing depends on every team, some are greedy, some actually care qbout the team

>Out of Africa theory has been debunked a million times over.

ahahah

AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

Don't listen to him Norway bro, He clearly is overcompensating for his small penis

Yes. Cover your ears faggot. You might hear things you don't want to hear. I'll check back when you cunts provide me statistical evidence that opposes my crime numbers.

Ancient Egyptians are proof blacks are a superior race and civilisation

Its funny because if you think its genetic you should totally believe in the out of Africa theory

>savages of humanity start off in Africa
>people expand out
>the drifters become more evolved while the savages stay together and stay animal like

Literally fits your world view

Egyptians =/= black

>actually using the we wus kangs meme.

Dude, your blacks may be kinda dumb and murderous, but that's because you accomodate to them, don't give them welfare and have them be treated like everyone else and that's it, if they misbehave they pay the price and move on, OTOH they are indeed dumb (or dumber at least) than an average white, asian, and on par with south american natives (thou natives work harder and have better morals). In my local team everyone says we need a pacenig, but not too many cause they don't know how to play anything, they just run

Our athletes are mostly white and our sports media isn't as politicized (our clubs are oftentimes tho, many have a political/ideological identity)

But the other problems exist, although the bandwagoner problem is probably bigger in the US. In football, most bandwagoners come from Asia, Africa and South America.

You know what's funny? There are balcks with more successful life than you, evenwhen they are genetically inferior.

Really makes me think