This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

Attached: 4007606413892fc8df3d0b7244ab40ae.jpg (599x960, 59K)

He probably won't live to be very old. The heart can't keep up pumping that much blood into muscles like those for many decades. If he stops working out it will also turn to fat, which isn't healthy either. Fucked either way, bodybuilding is suicide.

You are going to be very disappointed with the real world. Odds are that you are as far away from his league, as I am from a normal sized pair of pants.

I prefer the skinny twinks

Lol trololol

As someone pretty close to that body, he will be unhappy with all the dieting just to maintain the "picturesque" abs. That shit isn't worth it

LMFAO.

HE'S 100X HEALTHIER THAN YOU MCDONALDS EATING FAT FUCKS. EVEN WITH ALL THE DRUGS HE'S ON HE'S 100X MORE HEALTHIER.

AND MUSCLES DOESN'T TURN INTO FAT YOU USELESS FUCK., IF SO HOW DID YU GET TO 500 POUND?

PS. OP IS A FAT DUDE.

Someone who cares that much about their looks has to be a massive faggot

You want a gay man on steroids?

OR SOME ONE WITH 'SELF ESTEEM" AND 'PRIDE'. LOOK THOSE WORDS UP FAT FUCK.

Attached: BENIS.jpg (1347x1076, 996K)

Hello 18 year old who's been 2 weeks in a gym doing crossfit! How's your day going?

High standard and probably doesnt want you

LMFAO

GYM
Sup Forums.

FUCK OFF LOSER.

kek

A gay joe rogan juiced up on gear?

It's true though.

>MORE HEALTHIER
Clearly retarded, opinion discarded.

OP is obviously gay.

How do you know this man is gay?

You'll have to settle for much less.

The guy's bald. Gross.

He looks like poop

Attached: 1520572505863.jpg (500x442, 27K)

Bald men have low self-esteem and are easily manipulated.

Attached: 1520642986607.gif (392x500, 382K)

Attached: 1520473100791.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Bullshit. /fit/izen here. If you do what it takes, you can even eat more than the average person while looking this hot, because muscles burn more calories, and maintenance isn't so hard to do. Just don't overeat and you won't cover your abs with fat. Easy as fuck.

What am I looking at?