"Kickoff" at 8pm AEST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSoKp6dRUH0
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Xej6Sz5nU
youtu.be/lcL_7U78YcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for walkie

second for walkie

Is this the pinnacle of Australian sport?

It's the nadir

Reminder that the guy who ended Queenslands dynasty is currently in reserve grade for the worst team in the league

This is more embarrassing than losing 8 series in a row

Lapis lazuli blue

>he listens to triple j

>thugby peegue

Time to move on lads, this sport is finished

ready for #origin lads

>walkbro thread

Roosterman never samefags his own threads its always about the game and nothing else - why does Walkbro always have to force himself in /nrl/

he actually bought what he said he was gonna buy the absolute madman

Won't the popcorn chicken get cold?

Just dropped the fattest no-wiper lads. Must be my lucky day.

Blues by 7.

you gun get diabeetus

Watching league is like going to the meat section and grabbing rump steak instead of the scotch fillet (union)

Is walkGOD still here?

based walkie

Just served some fat cunt with a jb hifi name tag on at the servo lads. fat fuck bought$20 worth of lollies

just got served by some smelly pajeet at the BP lads. fuck he reeked

Did you just call me a fat cunt. You little Shrimp boi

It's not fat, it's muscle

based fucking walkie is just bulking

something tells me the thread is going to smell like absolute shit in around 100 posts time lads

>tfw the daughter of a One Nation MP in my city added me on facebook

what do lads

post pics

Just finished my pre-game reading of Rousseau's "Du contrat social ou Principes du droit politiqué" in the QLD dressing room lads.

>17 years old

tldr: social disorder stems from the poor attacking the rich or the rich attacking the poor, if ever mankind is to be safe we must have more equality

>not knowing 17 is legal in your country

At the pub already lads. Bet all you poofs are going to watch a stream on your computers

#ytb #QLDer

last digit of your post is the number of friends that will come to your house to watch the game with you

rolling

That image isn't uploaded from a phone you LYING CUNT

>3
pretty /comfy/

Rolling for zero

rolling
dubs and nsw win the game
trips and nsw win the series
quads and nsw clean sweep
quints and all of the above plus cameron smith breaks his leg in the first minute

Reminder you will all be watching AFL in 20 years

try harder poo pee

Voltaire>

>that completely shit beer

walkcunt's narrative on pleb watch

>no $10 popcorn bucket
So close lad

What do you expect on a JB hifi wage

>some guy has a screenshot of a post I made saved to his computer.
wEw

i would rather get paid a billion dollars than watch AFL

>national rugby league
>only watched by two states including the disgusting wog and leb poomunites
>Australian football league
>played and enjoyed across the entire nation by handsome well adjusted Australians (no wogs)

literally no one cares about AFL outside of Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Shanghai.

Do NOT bully the wogs lads

>victoria
>no wogs

was it because he had never left his home, brain damage, neetdom, or a combination of all factors?

Which is more than can be said of peegue KEK

Im going to eat it now and snack on the rest during the game

Trying to eat a full meal while watching would be distracting

Wogs aren't allowed near footy, it's an anglo celtic sport

the first of the jealous SEETHING /afl/ poofs arrives. feel a bit bad you have no market outside of your club season?

you wont be distracted by the 7-2 boreathon that is state of boreigin

I will throw my poo at the wogs

Do Roy & HG do anything at Origin time these days? I know they stopped for Triple J years ago but you'd think they'd stream a commentary themselves or something.

If not, any funny commentaries these days to tune into? The vanilla commentary in Origin is boring as fuck.

Your entire sport had a cry over some abo being called a monkey tbqh while based nrl abos admit white is always right.

You lose again, afl.

>that guy in the other thread samefagging images with a dynamic IP

ELITE post anzac brother

based reality check

youtu.be/CSoKp6dRUH0

>Whole of NSW
>Whole of the GOAT state of Queensland
>NZ
>The whole pacific
>England
>France
>PNG
>One of the fastest rising sports in the USA

actually fuck it honestly AFL is goat and this whole """"league is better"""" shitposting i'm trying to do is way too much effort.

With Triple M now an official rugby league rights holder, fans will once again be able to mute the Channel Nine commentary team and tune into Roy and HG’s wacky and wonderful Origin calls.

>One of the fastest rising sports in the USA

Gonna need some stats to back that up my man

so they're on (lol)Triple M now? Is it as good as they used to be? I'll suss it out mate.

Rugby's slowly getting popular in Japan too.

Sean is fat lmao

origin hype music videos

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Xej6Sz5nU

poonion is getting popular in japan because SA got beat by the japs and while the sunwolves were absolute shit they're slowly closing the gap and everyone likes them because they don't play like shitty "muh possession" northern rugby.

>tfw all the newcunts will flood the other thread and this one will be real /nrl/ only

>/nrl/'s icon is a balding overweight loser who works at JB Hi Fi and goes on walks with his mum
>/afl/'s icon is a self-made billionaire that has slept with thousands of women, had a successful career as both a DJ and an advertising executive, is fluent in a dozen languages and publicly humiliated Australian legend Ricky Ponting for losing the Ashes

kek

KEK

Get hype for based Hayne lads

youtu.be/lcL_7U78YcM

>comes to a rugby thread
>shitposts about muh AFL
Shit mate how bored are you?

Union is the future m8. Poopeelias seething rejection of Union is american tier retardation except, you don't have the market to maintain your domestic sports.

Maloney will score the first try. Similar play to the one Cordner scored off last year, except this time he'll dummy.

Lads, I have ARRIVED.

The thread can OFFICIALLY begin now.

based nippon

union collapsed because the ARU were retarded. They're literally on the verge of killing the game off in the only non-rugby state that is remotely interested in it as we speak.

kys weeb fuck

Fuck off you retarded sheep shagging faggot.

based walkie

lol that pathetic other thread. some samefag with a Sup Forums pass spamming shit pictures to bump his """thread""""

Tipping an appearance from Anne Erin as """""""""""""""""""""he""""""""""""""""""""""""" tries to raise """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""his"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" profile yet again (unsuccessfully)

'literally' this

lads, will Sean ever stop being a samefagging fat fuck?

He spammed excellent pictures.

Beautiful and iconic.

>rugby league will die in your lifetime

feels good lads

Pretty sad that nsw don't have any Origin legends.

How pathetic.

In 2013 we were on thread #3 by this time. Poothetic poomunity

>Victoria - Australian Rules
>Western Australia - Australian Rules
>South Australia - Australian Rules
>Tasmania - Australian Rules
>Northern Territory - Australian Rules

>Queensland - Thugby Peegue
>New South Wales - Thugby Peegue

We're being autosaged

If you idiots didn't make 2 threads, we would be up to 200 posts by now.

Sometimes I hate your retarded autism.

From the start of the 90s to the early 00s they could've easily beaten league in popularity. They didn't because the ARU are retarded and kept to tradition with their private school shit. If you had their top guys going where they were from and talking to kids Sydney wouldn't be so league centered, places like the central coast and a shit ton of places in queensland would be union havens with league getting places like everywhere between newy and coffs.

Also their focus on being placed on Austar when it became a thing was short sighted as it further cemented that they're the posh game in the minds of bogans on ceno (the main audience for any rugby) who can't afford it.

>Victoria - 6,039,100
>Western Australia - 2,613,700
>South Australia - 1,706,500
>Tasmania - 519,100
>Northern Territory - 244,000
>Total - 9,952400

>Queensland - 4,827,000
>New South Wales - 7,704,300
>Australian Capital Territory - 395,200
>Total - 12,926,500

kek

KEK

K E K

>>Australian Capital Territory - 395,200
HMMM

gayfl btfo 2bh

Damn, those AFL """"""""states""""""" except Victoria are irrelevant garbage.

Question to Victorians; does it get boring not having a proper rivalry with another big east coast state?

afl absolutely btfo

Lmao

reminder to report the other thread.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK?