I'm thinking of learning Japanese and moving to Japan

I'm thinking of learning Japanese and moving to Japan.

Attached: natsuki.png (180x273, 59K)

Do your research, moving country takes a lot of work, time, dedication. It does take some money as well, but not it's not too bad - 5k savings after all the paperwork fees, and some income lined up, should be enough.

I don't know how it is in Japan, but getting a visa to the US will be about 2-3k.

Yea, and the 5k is on top of that - don't move country without some savings to fall back on for unexpected costs.

You can't

Attached: 1430280123155.png (756x574, 86K)

Wouldn't recommebd such a hasty decision i have been learning japanese for 1 and a half years now and it took me like 2 hours a day for the first year to just get anywhere also judging from the pic you like anime japanese is completely different from anime japanese and japan is quite different as well also japan has a f ton of paperwork for everything like literally you get a stamp with your signature because its so much

do it faggot

Cool! but why did you post a picture of Stephanie from lazy town?

I'd suggest taking some Japanese culture classes to get a little bit better of an idea of what Japan is actually like (spoiler alert, it's not like anime).

If you go the college route, you will prob also get a chance to study abroad, which would be a good thing for you if you're serious about it, and still a good reality check if you are just weabing out (which I don't think you are.)

The girls there will find you just as creepy and disgusting as the ones here do.

It's certainly doable IF you make the necessary sacrifices. Don't half-ass it, that will jsut be a waste of time.

Wait, if I live in the EU, and then Google wants me in the US, won't they just pay my expenses?
Isn't that the same in Japan?
Just be a high skill Software Engineer, then moving countries is literally one call away.

What they cover depends on the company - I wouldn't count on more than the paperwork fees.
With that said, this i probably some kiddo who's going to go over as an english teacher, get disillusioned when Japan isn't anime, and go back home.

Low-skill english teachers pay their own fees.

Attached: 14720447_785831541519919_8737335470094489817_n.jpg (173x215, 8K)

>Japan isn't anime
This is why you should go into CS instead of Japan, because VR Videogames are actually Anime

It happens to be that I am quite a competent developer too lol. And I barely watch anime so I don't have some fucked up view of japan.

Have gotten quite a few of those living in japan youtube channels recommended to me lately. Looks like an interesting place to say the least.

What's with the Natsuki picture, Monika is best girl.

Attached: monika.png (480x480, 154K)

OP is a faggot, but Natsuki is undisputably best girl.

yuri is best girl, faggot

you wont last a year

Attached: 12317849_854148138017085_1141923628_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)