Not a single cell phone in sight

Not a single cell phone in sight

Attached: diner old men.jpg (1280x853, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/12/pay-gap-between-college-grads-and-everyone-else-record/96493348/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just a bunch of good ol bois who would fuck any one of us up

They all keep them in their breast pockets.

Not a single thin person in site

Not a single college graduate in sight

Come to texas. I see this shit all the time. Actually don't. We've have to deal with shitty Cali people moving here trying to make it like Cali.

its cause they're not glued to their phones all the time. They remember to eat good and drink water

kek, as if that means anything anymore

what is this supposed to tell me?
i don't want to hang around people and i don't know anyone online either that chouldn't wait for me to text later the day if i were out, without a mobile, which i don't have for exactly that reason anyway

comfy image, can picture myself sitting there with them talking about their bear hunting stories and such things while drinking coffee and having pancakes.

Except the faggot who clicked it with a cellphine

>Wearing hat indoors

Fucking rude.

>by the way i'm totally not a normie
fuck off

>Americans with no more than a high school diploma have fallen so far behind college graduates in their economic lives that the earnings gap between college grads and everyone else has reached its widest point on record.
>usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/12/pay-gap-between-college-grads-and-everyone-else-record/96493348/

lol at the sour grapes from the non-educated crowd

It's laid back, not everywhere needs to be a uncomfortable suit and tie tier place. in some places people just walk in with their blaze orange and full hunting gear on to eat. its nice.

What's wrong with wanting to spend time interacting with people over a nice meal and coffee once and awhile? breaks the habit of being holed up at the house all the time.

Show me a study that removes the gibbs community. Show me the study against full time working people ONLY and college grads.

Attached: daily_picdump_513_640_18.jpg (640x480, 54K)

stop finding things to bitch about

>Show me a study that removes the gibbs community.

Sorry, I don't debate butthurt racists. It's a pointless waste.

>foodnetworkhumor
>daily picdump
Nice dubs tho so i'll let that slide.

>eat good
*eat well
Also, this ^.
"You don't remember to eat if you have a phone."
What kind of retardation is this? Post 762341438 literally just said "not a single thin person", meaning all those old men are fat. Being fat isn't better. Being fat is unhealthy and will lead to death at a younger age. Eating in moderation is best.
Wait, what am I getting at here? Telling OP to eat in moderation is like telling a dog to use the toilet. OP doesn't know how to eat in moderation, he's probably fat as hell.

Yes it does.
Life is uncomfortable and always will be.
Deal with it.

LOL nigger redditor found.

>will lead to death at a younger age
>old men
>younger
>old men

???

Younger than average age at death you fucking brainlet.
Those dudes look like they are in their late 50's. They also look like they'll die in the early 60's. The average american dies in their late 70's.

It's RUDE!!!!!

anxious neet detected

You do know that those with some body fat live longer than anyone on average right? People with 19-25% BF live the longest. Though those on the fatter side of that live significantly shorter lives than those on the skinnier side.

>find image on google
>autistic screeches about original filename of image
>autistic comforted by repetitive digits
>maximum autism reached

>They also look like they'll die in the early 60's
Cool, what medical conditions do they all each have? Which one will live the longest, since you know the ballpark numbers somehow.

why'd you want to break the habit?
and there's nothing wrong with "wanting to socialize", but why are you even here if you're a functional normie like that?

there's just no place people will let me find peace at
it's either infested with normies or sociopaths
i just want my autistic weirdo board back with the outrageous shock humor without actually being deranged.

Attached: stare.jpg (748x448, 35K)

Everything is uncomfortable.
DXRacer chairs are uncomfortable.
Tight spaces are uncomfortable.
Being around people is uncomfortable.
Take Xanax or deal with it. Just remove your fucking hat indoors, god damn, have some respect.

It's 2018. Tard. This place is 90% normies.

I am not a functional normie, im nervous to go to alot of places. However, older people dont get me as anxious for some reason. I can be around a group of them and be more comfortable

Yes, and those old men are fucking fat.
You just proved my point.

That's why I said "looks like". By their weight, you can tell their heart is probably going to give out from all the fucking bacon grease they drink from mason jars every day.

>Why are you here if youre a functional normie
Because Sup Forums allows phone posting xd

Except the one clearly visible in the chest pocket of the guy wearing the CAT hat

i know. and i just want to go. but i don't know where to. seen other chans but it's not the same, so not even worth bothering to change the place if it isn't what i lost either.
guess i just have to wait things out some more.

>talking about their bear hunting stories and such things while drinking coffee and having pancakes.

Hank, 'member when we kilt that barr?
>Shore do, Dwayne. That was a damn good trip.
Why don't these dang kids go hunting anymore? They just sit around on their asses watching jewtube.
>I think we kilt the last barr, Dwayne. They's gone.
Oh, that's right. Can I get some more butter on my flapjacks over here??

>Implying any of these blue collar fatasses own a cell phone

They probably never even touched a mouse & keyboard until 2014

Listen to Cum Town

Attached: Cousin.png (290x378, 151K)

Listen to Ram Ranch.

not an education in sight

>They probably never even touched a mouse & keyboard until 2014

Nope, those gub'ment-hating DMV workers have been clicking on computers for 30 years.

Attached: dmv-fees-increasejpg-504aefcdab9a840c.jpg (1024x682, 164K)

dmv's are always so miserable

I see a bottle of Tabasco and not that god awful Frank's bullshit. These old fucks are alright.

Attached: MET-ART_sg_460_0018.jpg (1024x680, 176K)

>Except the one clearly visible in the chest pocket of the guy wearing the CAT hat

Nope, those are his cigarettes. lol hicks

Geriatrics anonymous.
> Not a single cell phone in sight
Except for the one taking the photo. loooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll!

better than dip nips

Attached: gorsh.jpg (553x369, 60K)

no phone can take a pic that looks that good

I do that all the time. Its not that hard. lol Even the geriatrics in the photo can understand that.