How many actors or directors have you dropped after the election?

How many actors or directors have you dropped after the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought he was an evil racist because his movies had white actors, is he back on the cool liberal celebs club?

more than i can count to be honest.

None because I don't give a shit about an actor's political views. Whatever political views they have don't affect me.

(((Coen)))

They really don't know how to avoid being gassed, do they?

Never spending a dime on his films again. Same with Tim Heidecker and DeNiro

None, the opinions of creative people don't bother me even when it seeps into their work which is the case for most every great piece of media. If you aren't deathly afraid of ideas that conflict with yours it's a non issue.

>Heidecker
>films

he wishes

>Dropping someone because they don't have the same political opinions as you do

Are we in high school?

People mad at Jimmy Fallon really grind my gears.

Dubs o truth.

I used to think Patton Oswalt was pretty funny, but he's been in a sharp decline since his wife died, and all he does is tweet snarky shit at everyone and have meltdowns.

It's not the same

They actually attack you for having different views.

If they just went, "that's like your opinion, man", well shit, cool.

But, they don't.

Sup Forums is an SJW board.

If someone insults you for your political views then why can't you drop them?

it's part of american culture

t. red scare

This is really no different than SJWs complaining about Birth of a Nation being racist, even though it is a landmark film historically and on a technical level

If you can't look beyond simply disagreeing with the views of the filmmaker you're a pleb

>minorities are only allowed to have certain opinions

Enjoy hiding for life stormfag pussy.

Robert De Niro. I was considering watching Deer Hunter recently, but then I saw him in the cast list and I said NOPE.

It'd be nice if they were simple disagreements

That train left a long time ago, brother

When you get older you realize that people who are very talented in some aspects can be completely average or even below average in others.

The opinions of famous actors and directors are pretty worthless if their opinion isnt on acting or directing.

Only the ones who use that "right side of history" bullshit. It's so fucking condescending.

What are people who dislike Trump average or below average in? Fucking their sisters? The delusion of you redneck trailer trash is palpable. The Coen brothers are more intelligent and educated than your entire movement combined. I hope you trip into one of those camouflaged spike pits on your next trip to Chikfila.

Do these assholes not realize they are pissing off 50% of of their audience by revealing their political views?

>watching libcuck celebrities twitter feeds this weeks
They literally think someone's going to send niggers and traps to concentration camps. It seems like they actually want some muslim to be killed so they can show everyone how much of an "ally" they are because they retweet some unreadable nigger trash

My sister is pretty hot.

pusy pics?

The entire MCU staff. Why the fuck does Chris Evans think anybody cares about his opinion? All people want to see him do is get into his star spangled suit and throw around his murder Frisbee for our amusement

People are generally stupid, numerous celebrities used there "sway" and voiced there opinions, often times slandering others in the process. They are no better than than the people they rail against. They played as much of a role in dividing the country as the media and whoever else did, they should be subjected to the same vilification.

I'm honestly dropping Andy Richter. I used to love him way back when, but over the last year or so he has gone full on SJW on twitter, retweeting the most ridiculous things and just calling people out and insulting people with discerning opinions to the extreme. He's just a complete cunt about it, I really lost all respect for him.

The things about actors is that you can't trust what they say. They're liars and emotional manipulators by trade so you have no idea if what they're saying is sincere or not

I don't understand why Jimmy Fallon is taking blame. Trump supporters were going to vote for him already. So were many angry Bernie supporters. The same people who voted for Obama in both elections, and Bernie in the primaries. The only person (and group) that is at fault in my opinion is Hillary Clinton and the DNC for not backing Bernie. If they had, today we would be seeing "President elect Bernie Sanders." Our country's future would be in much more competent and secure hands.

>le "all third party voters would have voted my candidate if forced" fallacy

>le "electoral collage rigs the vote" fallacy even though the candidates do not campaign for the popular vote at all and the result would be completely different if they did

wow, what a retarded kike

Most of these Sup Forumsedditors haven't actually seen their films beside the big reddit and maybe no country for old men

They are selected for their looks. Not their brains or values. So who cares what they think.

>hating on Jimmy Fallon for being the only interviewer not biased as all fuck

If these libcuck retards could all go back in time a year with knowledge of how the election went and what the result was and could do it all over again they would all behave EXACTLY the same way and then act surprised again that they lost.

They just don't get it.

>all these tears this week

Nah man the same people who voted in Obama are now racists because they didn't vote for the white woman

>intelligent
>blaming Jimmy Fallon for Trump winning

Plenty of smart idiots out there.

The Coen brothers actually explicitly stated that shoehorning minorities in films makes no sense

>"It's an absolute, absurd misunderstanding of how things get made," Joel added. "You don't sit down and write a story and say, 'I'm going to write a story that involves four black people, three Jews, and a dog' — right? That's not how stories get written. If you don't understand that, you don't understand anything about how stories get written and you don't realize that the question you're asking is idiotic."

the salt is real

It's amazing how childish leftists are, and feel the need to lash out when they don't get thier way.

Yes, blame everyone except the candidate who threw away the easiest election in American history

NEVER COME DOWN

Wow what a racist, sexist transphobic piece of shit.

The funny thing is you never see anyone dropping Clint Eastwood, Jon Voight or James Wood on here. Maybe on tumblr, but not here. It's always Sup Forums getting triggered.

You are annoying cunts who can't handle that people have opinions other than you.

>tfw listening to it right now

>Whatever political views they have don't affect me.

Of course they do when they're producing your media you retard, not even Sup Forums

yeah libs bitched him out yet were somehow okay with SNL letting Trump host

All of them. I will never pay for entertainment ever again in my life. I cancelled my Prime and Netflix accounts the day after the election.

>If they had, today we would be seeing "President elect Bernie Sanders."
Wrong.

>If they had, today we would be seeing "President elect Bernie Sanders." Our country's future would be in much more competent and secure hands.
Absolutely deluded.

If you like Bernie's policies so much, move to California.
That's what Bernie's policies look like on a state-level.
Try that out before deciding the entire United States needs to live in Berniezuela.

I know this is a glorified celebrity gossip board, but can you cunts stop making these threads?

The election proved that narcissistic actors, pundits and ecelebs don't actually have the power to dictate how the general public votes, but now you obsess over their worthless comments all day.
Why? They lost, let them tilt at windmills.

I'm having a hard time understanding why so many people are calling Trump Hitler. He's been around for decades with (To my knowledge) no accusations of homophobia or bigotry so we all know his deal. Compare that to the lunatic who seemingly came out of nowhere, launched a coup, got imprisoned and then came out and started the whole thing all over again.

I was already hesitant about the new Star Wars movie, but the director's recent comments made sure I wouldn't see that shit in theaters.

>They literally think someone's going to send niggers and traps to concentration camps

If only.

Oh boy another millionaire whining

IT'S NOT FAIR!

It was fucking amazing.

Suicide Hotlines were literally experiencing overflow due to salty flesh-blimps and beta-males calling in and threatening to slit their wrists.

The Trump presidency is exactly the wake-up call these retards needed.
Our culture would be infinitely worse off with these same sub-normal babies empowered and pandered-to by a Hillary victory.

>implying conservatives are as cunty about their beliefs as modern day liberals

>Of course they do when they're producing your media you retard
I can distinguish media from reality, so can most people. If Beyonce wants to express her political views she has the right as an American to do so, just as I have the right as an American to agree, disagree, or not care enough to agree or disagree with her political views.

I don't know where this idea that celebrities aren't individuals with the same freedoms and needs as everyone else, but it's incorrect. Your favorite actor or actress sits down to take a shit just like you do.

>trump is literally kkk hitler satan

>being this fucking mad

>blast Jimmy Fallon

Jesus fucking Christ. Just like the Ricky Martin bullshit during bush years, where they blacklisted a non-political entertainer simply for agreeing to an event for President Bush.

I don't even like Trump or Fallon, but some of these people are fucking retarded to get mad at the guy for this.

8 trannies killed themselves apparently and that is entirely the medias fault. Did Trump ever attack the LGBT community?

>Clint Eastwood, Jon Voight or James Wood

What have they said that was actually insulting or intended as an attack on other people?

>8 trannies killed themselves apparently

When aren't trannies killing themselves?

None because I don't care for the opinions of actors so long as they entertain me.

The Canada immigration website going down was hilarious

nah hes completely pro-gay rights
my gf's gay friend said he was "scared"
so we're all supposed to care because you have allowed the media into deluding you into this neurotic anxiety thats baseless?

>8 trannies killed themselves apparently and that is entirely the medias fault.

1. Really?

2. Even if it's true, that's hardly news. Trannies kill themselves left and fucking right because they are mentally-damaged defectives living a delusion.

>I think you're racist scum
>watch my movie

Well have a look at James Woods twitter feed.

Sup Forums gets triggered by every inane Donald Trump joke. Go on twitter and search for a celebrity that might have said something about Trump. It's 90% le_Donald and Sup Forums users crying about how hurt they are.

pence tho

It doesn't matter what he thinks. The Republicans control Congress and will probably control the Supreme Court. They will call the shots when it comes to gay rights

I don't care if actors or directors have different political opinions than me, I will drop them based on how much of a baby they acted on twitter though.

And? They can go on thinking that. Doesn't mean I'm going to limit my entertainment options.

>What are people who dislike Trump average or below average in?

Understanding reality and how it works.

It's why you deluded fucks lost the election.

>attack
Jesus you are thin skinned.

Well yeah Trannies do off themselves constantly but this was directly after Trump was elected

>Literally paying people to insult you and castigate you

This is kind of like a Jew paying for tickets to go see Suss The Jew in theaters.

I don't really care about what actors think because their work has nothing to do with their politics, but liberal comedians are another matter entirely because they start involving their WHOLE WORK around liberal propaganda.
(All the daily show knockoffs, Tim Heidecker, Patton Oswalt, Amy Schumer, Funny Or Die, etc.) Political comedy is cancer.

>They will call the shots when it comes to gay rights

It's actually quite horrifying when you realise that we're spending billions keeping fags alive solely so that they can spread even more diseases to other fags

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

we clown world now

>I will drop them based on how much of a baby they acted on twitter though

Most grown men should be embarrassed to even have a Twitter account. It's only understandable when used for PR.

>but this was directly after Trump was elected

Again, 8 trannies offing themselves is an AVERAGE Tuesday.

>but this was directly after Trump was elected

I don't know how people can blame Trump though, trannies are inherently unstable individuals

If they weren't killing themselves over Trump they'd be killing themselves because they were "misgendered" by an automated email or something equally stupid

>VP
>power
pick one

Smart actors and directors didn't vote for Trump so no one.

>commie
>competent
>>>/reddit/

a pretty conservative SCOTUS made it unconstitutional to ban gay marriage

>Look at YouTube's Trending section
>Like 20 pseudo-educational videos put out by libcucks with titles like "Why the Electoral College Is Destroying the Nation and Needs to Be Destroyed"

>Meanwhile, in the parallel Universe where Clinton won the electoral college and Trump had a SLIGHT advantage in the popular vote, there are 20 videos in YouTube's Trending section from the same people with titles like "Why the Electoral College Is Important and Serves to Protect the United States in Ways You Aren't Told About"

Trump has no political connection in Washington. He's an outsider. He will rely on people with insider knowledge.

So I should pay to listen to Ted Nugent even though I think his skill is shit?

This guy.

>letting an artist's political stances hamper your appreciation for said artist's work

fuckin plebs

>a pretty conservative SCOTUS

The Supreme Court hasn't been remotely "conservative" in decades.

So people disagreeing is crying now?

Only real crying I see is from faggots like Coen up there blaming a late night host and every other person he can think of blaming because he didn't get his way

And make his own decisions with the info he gets.

You people still think he's an idiot and a puppet. You don't learn.

yes, attack, there's no overstating it

No doubt.

>you're an evil fucking stupid nazi i fucking hate you i hate you i hate you you should be killed you're too stupid to vote
>ok i won't watch your movies anymore
>MY GOD DUDE IT'S JUST A DISAGREEMENT BRO
>WE'RE ALL AMERICANS

I still cannot fathom how these fucking monkey-ass retarded fucking faggots don't understand why they lost. In trying to understand their wrongness, they unbelievably become even more wrong, like some sort of recursive wrongness. It's like an Escher drawing where there's a banana peel on every step. Oops, fucking fell down an endless flight of stairs and somehow ended up in a different plane of existence that my mind can't even comprehend. Better try again by taking exactly the same fucking steps I did before.

>the media didn't attack trump enough
>hillary was an unsuitable candidate despite stomping the living shit out of sanders, who wasn't even a fucking democrat until last year, with almost 56% of the primary vote (including the other two duds in the race), and actually narrowly winning the PV in the general

Maybe... you don't know anything? Maybe... everything you believe is just that: a fucking belief? A belief actually not supported by any concrete fact at all? Maybe?

They'll never learn. Sometimes I think the left is just one giant Dunning-Kruger lab experiment. Reality is actually just the simulation Elon Musk keeps going about, and those of us who are half-sentient are the control subjects, and the point of the whole thing is to see how long it takes for us to condemn every living thing in existence to death in nuclear fire just to not ever hear Bill Maher's fucking cocksucking faggot mouth ever again.

I would drop them if i picked them up to begin with