Why do french posters always come off as sad? Most of them just give into french bullying rather than fight back

why do french posters always come off as sad? Most of them just give into french bullying rather than fight back

I'm going to let you in on a crazy secret, most "French" flags on this board are not really French

Why are americans so mean ? I'm telling mommy

Their country is a dystopian borderline failed state that's been under martial law since 2015

We're a very depressed people.

France is a third world nation masquerading as a first world nation based on its past reputation

France had so much potential. The country overall is just in a sad state since they abandoned God in the revolution.

They are scared of big countries (USA, UK, Germany... etc)

they like to pick on new zealand, canada and belgium

By 2030 "France" will no longer exist as a functioning nation state

I'm glad me and my family have escaped to
Quebec, the last bastion of french civilization on the planet

>UK
>big

dey dem sadbois

The french state has deteriorated to such a point where their nuclear reactors should be seized by the UN to prevent a future disaster

That's a good little gaulboy, suck that kraut scrote

>Germany
>big

yall babies

When you think of France, what words come to your mind?

Unemployment
Stagnation
Terrorism
Crime
Civil Unrest

unlike anglo posters, we aren't delusional
we know full well we are fucked
take a look at the canadian posts here
very contemptuous, I can feel their petty satisfaction to shit on France once again, but no one ignores how fucked Canada is
and look at that brit I believe another attack happened tonight
The West won't survive this century, seems we're the only ones aware of it.

Who would they be then?

Wrong, Canada is a failed state, but Quebec civilization will last until at least year 2500

Québec depends on Canada. It's a charming but corrupt and failed province.

>It's a charming but corrupt and failed province

Unfortunately true, it's like a microcosm of France

>why do french posters always come off as sad? Most of them just give into french bullying rather than fight back
Maybe because they don't really give a fuck?

How can you be a failed atate if your overall living standards are good?

When they are getting worse.

Me

What is living in Algeria like, unironically? I know very little about it.

I don't know the reason why, but we're just a depressed country. I mean there's worse, especially in the East, but we're still depressed.
About french bullying, we talk about "french-bashing" in France as if it was an anglo-saxon thing when in fact we're the ones bashing ourselves the most. We criticize everything we do and we are not confident. That's just it.

Other posts in this thread are pretty autistic too, those are some stupid answers
It doesn't come from one reason, I guess it's a combination of things like first our defeat in WW2 which I think still weigh on us and is the heavy of those reasons

>Who would they be then?
Racemixing Bretons
Occtianiggers
Basquecucks
Shitskins LARPing as French

French are very proud

t. French