Redpill me on Wilt Chamberlain, I've got him 3rd or 4th alltime right now

Redpill me on Wilt Chamberlain, I've got him 3rd or 4th alltime right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USUgRNDkupA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody gives a shit about your fucktarded opinions or list

T. Celtics fan.

Tend not to give much credence to players of that era in basketball, at all. Wilts the exception. Dude was still a genetic freak up to the day he died. Was benching 450 at 60, 550 in college. One thing people really don't know because of how lanky he was was how strong he was. People misremember the 90s for being some overly physical era that it wasn't but Wilt was practically allowed to be beaten up in the post by refs in his day.

People really fail to understand how important the era you grew up in matters to your greatness. Almost no great player would be great if he was born in another era. Will isn't one of those. I've got him in my elite 3 of all time with Jordan and LeBron. Ranking them within the 3 is too subjective for me to even worry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=USUgRNDkupA&feature=youtu.be

Literally faster, stronger, more athletic Tim Duncan. He was also blocking Kareem's skyhooks when he was 40 or so and past his prime. He posterized Bill Russel too many times to count etc.

It's that australian that likes to suck "I hate basketball, whitey evil people and their America which I live in but don't call my country and actually am a writer but despite all that I will play longer than anybody else in NBA" hypocrite's dick. Not even a (You) for you, fucking pleb.
You don't even actully need to argue for Wilt, since through all the threads on this topic none of """arguments""" against him ever listed his real weaknesses. I'm talking about tens of topics and not even 1 (one) fuck ever said anything of substance. It's cause they never watch videos or just parrot Simmons or other TV shitheads.

*tips fedora*
How can you have him at 3rd/4th when you've never seen him ball? There's only like 100 games of Wilt with some footage existing, so I ask you again - what the fuck gives you nerve to rate thim that high, based on mythology only?

He's pretty annoying
>"Is Jordan a better scorer than me? No. I could have scored more points, but I didn't want to."

>ranking players who you never saw play

Way to high. Fuck this thread

Wilt chamberlain never benched 550 you fucking retard

yea im calling bullshit on 550

1 Kareem
2 Wilt
3 Russell
4 Hakeem
5 Shaw

Russell had more talent around him, Wilt could do anything on the court but make free throws

You say that like it's insignificant. If people had thought of hack-a-shaq back then he'd be useless

I've heard he benched even more than than at some point

this is the most aestheticly pleasant nigger i've ever seen, he doesn't even look like a gorilla

no one dared to intentionally foul Wilt
no one

>1 Kareem
>2 Wilt
>3 Russell

Brian Shaw wasn't that good.

Ive heard paul bunyan created the rockies. But i dont believe it

Shaw?

He was shit at free throws because he threw the ball too hard lmao

as

said Wilt was a freak way before his time. His measurables could still work as a center in today's league(or at least before centers got incredibly devalued the past 5 years)

Only thing is with the guy putting up the inhuman numbers that he did, it just feels like he should have won more, even with the Celtics being as stacked as they were.

Obviously basketball is a team sport but Center was the most important position at the time.

>top 3 all time
>Lelbron

dude is the biggest cherry-picking media-babby ever, his career is as scripted as wrestling shows cause the NBA desperately needs a poster-boy to sell shit but he isn't even the best player of the past 10 years, let alone top 3 all time, kekeroni.

>he unironically believes this
Yikes

>let alone top 3 all time
I agree, but:

>he isn't even the best player of the past 10 years
Name him.

>tfw so strong you have to shoot from near half court to make it
>team mates only pass you the ball when you're close to the basket
>miss because you're too strong
>never get the ball from your good spots

anyone else know this feel?

i went to many of his games when i was a teenager

Bird
Jordan
Elvin Hayes

No because thats not a real feel

I have him ranked #1 all time on the BLACKED rankings list. He was a scoring machine!

you need to leave this place

Sorry that /nba/ is literally the only place that does that.

Oscar Robertson
Allen Iverson
Jerry West

Wilt > Kareem > Bill

1 Wilt
2 Kareem, Shaw, & Hakeem
3 Bill

Isn't that Kream Abdul Snackbar though?

Jordan > Bird > Hayes

Oscar > West > AI

Kobe Bryant

Everyone hates on Russell because he played in a shit era with shit players but whenever he went up against Wilt he took a fat shit on him.

I'd also like to forget about his post-Achilles years, too.