Ask a Somali anything about his country

Ask a Somali anything about his country

Attached: 7497556C-63F3-40E4-96B7-CF11DEA09626.jpg (1199x1286, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wO3HtSbaPGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somali somali cant you see
Sticks and niggers need to hang from a tree

Somalia is not a country - "country" implies some kind of rule of law.

My ancestors weren’t slaves
Prove me wrong

Why are Somalis so fucking loud? Can your women just turn the volume down a bit please?

Argh matey, ye be a pirate?

We aren’t pirates by it’s other countries taking advantage of us by stealing our fish and dumping toxic waste into our shores and when we try to defend our selves we end up being labelled as pirates

We aren’t loud probably mistakend us for Bantus

Nice try

Aren't you just a front for Boko Haram or some shit?

Were u kangz ?

Pirates, man. Are they awesome or what?

>i. think, they put wrong prices!!

Attached: ysg36hiibffmtwmf2021792000000.jpg (394x548, 23K)

We aren’t like those African American negros

Nah just fishermen protecting their waster from foreigners stealing their fish and dumping toxic waste

land of punt

Why you believe in false religion?

Unlike the African American negros and whites crackers Somalis did have relations with aceint Egyptians and had a civilisation called land of punt where Egyptians referred to us as their ancestors and said it was the land of gods

I’m not a Christian

Isn't it true Somalis hate Bantu niggers?

True, Somalis were the ones actually enslaving subhuman Bantu niggers

dude you're no better, every ethnicity had a civilization ''we wuz kangs'' is bullshit, but your stance is bullshit too

Who's de captain now?

Yes we do...intact we (Somalis, Ethiopians,Eritreans and Djibouti) do not refer to our selves as black people we are completely different from the rest of Africans we look different and have different dna the only thing we have in common is skin colour

Why did you post such an old map? :^)

another nation thats history of striving for greatness on the path of Marxism Leninism driven into ruin by capitalist reforms
youtube.com/watch?v=wO3HtSbaPGM

Calm down

I agree, I don't consider y'all to be black people either. I differentiate between Bantu niggers and Horners. Y'all are just different from those subhumans

It’s our ancestral territories and everyone surrounding us even the west and arabs are trying their best to divide us that’s why we hate everyone

Thank you for understanding

you presume much from one sentence

What do you think about Egypt ?

Egypt is Arab
Therefore I think it’s a shithole

Many victims of the United Snakes have the same complaint.

Attached: North America 1812.png (800x895, 181K)

Hope America falls down

What do u think about your neighboring countries ?

Not matter how true it is, Somalis don't have the right to call other countries shitholes.

Stop lying to yourself. Your women crave big jareer cock.

kind of curious about that zone on the tip of the UP (in Michigan for those non-midwesterners)

If Somalis can’t then no one can

The ones that go after the Bantus will never step a foot on the motherland and will never be considered a Somali

Our neighbors have been destabilising us for two decades now including the gulf countries And brits they have tried to steal our oil,occupy us, pay terrorists to attack us, pay corrupt politics and so much more.no we are rising after years of war with the help of turkey and once we defeat the terrorists and rebuild our great motherland and make it the greatest African nation like it was before we will seek revenge and get our stolen territories and fight for what our ancestors have fought for and then greater Somalia will happen one people one langue one culter one religion

Should Somaliland become it's own separate country from Somalia?

It’s not recognised by anyone and majority of its people wants to join Somalia..only the brist and arabs do since they want to separate us

Why doesn't Somaliland just organize an army and take the rest?

It has its own army own currency but no recognised by anyone escaped for they British wankers and UAE who want to separate us

Give me a little history lesson. Why did Somalia become a failed state?

Not**
Except **

I’m too lazy to type that much
Why not just google Somalia’s history

That's what I'm saying, why look for recognition when you can just become all of Somalia

How big is your dick?

what's your IQ?

Haram bro

Do you personally know any pirates?

Attached: 1516062670179.png (200x194, 59K)

Is it true that there is practically no government there and are the beaches pretty. Are there lots of pirates there that go arrrrrr

Islamic retardation + tribal ooga-booga muh territory mentality.

Long story
Our loved dictator killed them northern Isaaq clan
When he collapsed and died they wanted to separate from us but no one recognised them

Islam forbids tribalism

oh. did you know your prophet fucked a nine year old girl, bro?
but that's not haram, not at all.
asking dick size, damn, 'bout get yourself decapitated.

Your religion is a cuck religion
And your country is a cuck country
Prove me wrong

Yea, if only this part of islam was respected in at least a single muslim country. Soz m8 I know enough people from Middle East, from Morocco to Brunei, virtually everyone keep to tribal shit. Maybe except for Malays, I never heard anything like that from them. Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, all stick to tribalism no matter how it's called, a clan, a tribe, same crap. So don't bullshit with it because whatever's in the Quran and what is actually practiced are two different things.

Attached: 1514505673959.jpg (480x480, 31K)

1) this is not a religion thread
2) it was a joke

Is this the part where you get executed for looking at this? like what you see, don't you?

Attached: 43535.jpg (726x1000, 82K)

I'm nonreligious. And IDGAF about my country, I live elsewhere. Seems like somebody got butthurted by the truth.

You don’t get executed for that
It’s not like Isis owns my country
Go back to sucking your sister’s cunt

Tbh I’m not angry you seem butthurt “IDGAF about my country” what a cuck

That's a strong damage control here.

Thread is dead

Our nibba got his brain melted by the sheer amount of facts. Typical for his particular kind, one different opinion and apeshit starts.
At least other Africans are ok.

They're not.
They're raping anything that walks..

Dunno, I mostly hang out with girls. Wouldn't mind them giving me a surprise bj.