Do it

Put 7 in your mouth at once

Smoke ten cigs at once

quit cigs
go janey

Quit, and smoke cigars instead

win but whats janey?

roll the fattest cigar u can and smoke it

No matter what my digits are, you're here flirting with the notion of quitting, so you probably should quit.

i am, i love smoking cigs but im turning 30 and want to be more healthy and shit is getting expensive

Vape life

id rather die of smoking cigs than be a faggot

welp im going to quit this is going to suck but i heard its not so bad

If you wanna quit, keep the mindset of wanting to get healthy. It's easier to quit if you use a positive thought to do it than a negative one.
Think "I wanna get healthy and use my money on better things".

Yes, smoking is disgusting.

Quit

thanks bro ima do this. yeah its a nasty habit and most girls wont even look at you if you smoke even if you are a chad 9000

Just keep it positive man, I'm a smoker myself, but I haven't gotten to the point where it disgusts me, once I do I'll be following in your steps.
Good luck.

nope

Attached: 1519594188095.jpg (345x433, 32K)

weed nigga

you should probably quit man

you don't need dubs to tell you to quit retard

Quit now if you can or you could wind up like me - pic related. Dark areas with no detail are empty spaces.

Attached: cat989.png (600x1024, 201K)

No. This many.

Attached: cigs51.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Let me guess. No one is gonna get dubs

Start smoking weed

With a bag of Sparrow PIPE tobacco and 250 Zen tubes I pay $9.99 and lasts me about 2 weeks. The little machine is a one time cost of about $6. but you're better off quitting.

Attached: cigs.jpg (800x449, 173K)

someone already did

I got dubs. Quit now.

Shit

ive done rolling and i get too lazy, but i really want to quit for health. im 29 and i know its old but ive entered mma fighting. doing good but problem is if someones technique is to wear you down im dead in the water. i always have to go for a 3 round ko or ill be too out of breath

Yes

derp im dumb

I hear you. I quit for a year and a half then started up again. Now I was going to quit April 1 but may do it sooner. I have to take an inhaler before bed. If you quit now you can save yourself a lot of grief. That cat scan is me. It sucks.

Attached: cigs1.jpg (584x432, 60K)

yeah thats scary