How would Sup Forums be different during the Cold War?

>Two Germanys
>Yugoslavia still united, no "remove kebab" or balkan shitflinging
>psyops by KGB and CIA
Would you like it?

It sounds awesome and I wish it existed

It'd lead to nuclear war.

dont think russia would have access to the internet at all
after all the internet is american, and is monitored by american intelligence

China, Vietnam, Iran, Burma all got the internet. I've seen a Nork flag on Sup Forums a few times. I can't imagine Russians wouldn't have access. Perhaps more limited at first.

this
soviet flags would be as rare as chinese and cuban flags

Europe is DESTINED to be colonized by Russia.

It happened 5,000 years ago on the Kurgan step, and it'll happen again

deus vult

>he thinks that real north koreans browser Sup Forums

How delusional

I mean, its not like people in the soviet union were cut off from the rest of the world during the cold war like they were behind some sort of iron curtain
right?

I don't think I have ever seen a cuban flag 0: have seen many chinese ones

>its not like people in the soviet union were cut off from the rest of the world
They were partially cut off from the West, perhaps. They weren't any more cuttoff to the world than many 3rd world nations in Africa and Asia.

there is no way the soviet union would allow their people to see how much wealth the average person in the west had, and if they did the soviet union would have fallen much quicker

The Eastern Bloc still had Western musicians like the Beatles and Metallica play there. They still had Western fashion seep in one way or another. I think 2nd world nations seeing the wealth of the West would feel the same way 2nd and 3rd world nations feel when they see the wealth of the West today.

Is that still the prevailing theory on the origin of indo european languages

Yup, now backed up by genetics.

They would have their own "People's-Net"

1000000000% more butthurt about the US from Latin America. Justified too.

well yeah but the beatles weren't going around showing everyone pictures of their non-shithole houses and full plates

>Nobody speaks English besides Anglo cunts

>Would you like it?
Like shit.

Thank the Americans for winning the Cold War. Now I'm a free man and I can go abroad.

Daily reminder Russia could have won the cold war and shed itself from communism. That'd be the ideal scenario.

>brown nosing the Asiatics

Cool got a link