How can cowtits ever compete?

How can cowtits ever compete?

I wanna watch my cum slide off like rain on a window.

I know it's just a weird angle but her head looks like it was artificially enlarged in photoshop

now post her tasteful nudes

Im hungry for ribs

The only thing that makes up for lack of brests like this is some really weird nipples.

what if she had big butt breasts?

Kekd hard. You're a poet sir.

>"yes, yes very good keira....however...."

Kira and Mila are allowed to be flat because they are exceptional ladies.

Post more flat bitches for science.

DFC is a meme created to make insecure women feel better. It's like if DSP became a thing lmao

this guy gets it

Does she take off her wig for sex and just have that patchy anorexic hair laying on the pillow falling out in clumps and you bang her?

They can't
DFC forever

mmm i would love to lick her nipels and make her cum!

What happened to her tits?

That chest is just sad and I wouldn't bang her, but I love her regardless. Keira is my pure classy waifu.

It makes me uncomfortable how his fingers are turning bright red and sickly yellow

Something about what he's doing makes it humiliating to watch his fingers changing color rapidly

Keira looks sickly as fuck but I would. Oh, I would.

My fingers are like that when doing pressure. What's wrong?

You're not taking HD video of you fondling the rubber breasts of a statue in super close up

Or are you?

>uncomfortable how his fingers are turning bright red and sickly yellow

you mean like normal fingers do?

No. Just asking.

By being, well, cowtits. Small titties are only good when the nipples are really hairy or very 3D.

Mine don't. They also don't bend that far back.

She looks like AIDS wrapped in a curtain

Alicia > Keira

who is that redhead with flat chest and puffy nipples that used to get posted here? Looked exactly like my ex's chest ;___;

>How can cowtits ever compete?
by not being flat as a board?

>getting hard at the sight of skellingtons
Not even once

That kind of guys also dig anal sex and try to convince themselves that they are not gay.

>T-t-there are forms of male-female sex that are homosexual!!

I would tongue-punch Christina Hendricks' fartbox and stick my dick in it afterwards tho