DUDE I'M TOTALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE ATROCITIES OF WAR LMAO

>DUDE I'M TOTALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE ATROCITIES OF WAR LMAO

god can someone shut this kike the fuck up? He knows fucking nothing about war or what it's like to serve

youtube.com/watch?v=czpyiqUvfiQ

hey please take your thread here: thanks!

I'm not watching that, I don't want to give this fat kike any views, but did he shit on vets? I hope so, the backlash could kill his channel and I would love nothing more.

No he basically goes on a tirade about how he connects with PTSD suffering veterans or some shit

stop trying to play big OP go brush your teeth

Hey!
That's pretty good!

nigga really went downhill after getting so jewtube famous, all his bids are hit or miss now

No, it's more him talking about these companies holding these huge sales and free shit when theres real issues.

Yeah, i'm sure the fat neo-nazi living in his mom's basement who spends all day posting frogs on a chink cartoon forum knows all about war.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWS
REEEEEEE!!! LE KIKE !!!! REEEEEEEEE!!

He met his wife in the Israeli military

did you fuck her?

ethan deserves your views and your respect

he fully admits to never participating in war, but he still sympathizes with veterans and those changed by the horrors of combat. i'm not quite sure what you're bitching about - a man encouraging the support of our war veterans, or a jewish guy having a youtube channel.

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking faggot

Nobody cares about your e-celebs

I think you mean miss, not hit or miss

nope, she was in the army when the met but he was not. hes from LA

No, they unironically met at a Holocaust museum in Israel.

some of his new stuff is funny
the pewdiepie roast one was funny
also the joey black lives matter I think
most of the time it feels like watching buzzfeed though
and then when they crusade about some bullshit it's always bad

Saw my sixth grade brother and all his friends spouting this over and over the other day.

Why are there so many threads shitting on this guy's channel? Never seen one but I see them recommended on jewtube and every other one recently is "Feminist says something stupid". I don't get it.

>He knows fucking nothing about war or what it's like to serve
Neither does any other American. Their idea of """"war"""" is being shipped over to a shithole thousands of mile away from their homes.

>He knows fucking nothing about war or what it's like to serve
And now i know that you are a fucking american. Ony americans think that there are only soldiers at war after getting into over 100 wars since reolution and less than 10 of them actually happened on US territory.

can you please delet idubbz and MDE from the list?