They finally did it I cant believe it

they finally did it I cant believe it

I can't believe people still watch this shit.

Vegito is back?

OH FUGGGGGG

Literally sounds like babbies talking and screaming. Can' take it seriously mang.

they still have another pair of potara
who yajirobe/trunks here?
TRUNKIROBE!

yeah, for three minutes

Vegito best animu husbando

Is the official english version out yet? I want to watch this, but don't want to learn Japanese or watch subtitles the entire time.

>tfw you will NEVER see Dragon Ball Super dubbed with the Faulconer GOAT soundtrack

fucking kill me

you dubfags really are pathetic

enjoy watching your old ladies screaming, faggot

This. I kind of am thinking about getting into it so I watched Battle of The Gods with the original audio. Man is it hard to get into, Goku sounds like a fucking Baby. I'd like to watch it dubbed but shit man, I don't think Super is dubbed, and if it is I doubt it's up to the current Japanese happenings.

It's too bad that Super still looks awful.

like I said, simply pathetic

Is this the first official canon Vegito? SSGSS Vegito to beat Black Goku and Dark Sage?

if you ever reply to my posts again i'm going to beat you up

Vegito was already Canon in the Buu saga user.

>people still unironically think Super is better than GT

youre thinking of gogeta

Yeah for 3 minutes and rectonned the fusion so that it can never be used again

please explain so i dont have to watch this shitty show.

did my boy vegito get nerfed?

Vegito was canon in the Buu Saga.

Gogeta has only appeared in a movie (Fusion Reborn, not canon) and in GT (not canon)/

If that is the actual explaination DBZ is dead.

Goku as a fucking kid is the dumbest fucking thing ever. Super saiyan blue is a dumb as fuck concept and it's still way cooler than GT kid Goku.

>watching dragonball over the age of 16

>GT
>every single arc is stolen from a movie
>some even just reuse scenes from the movie, like Hell on Earth arc just reusing the Fusion Reborn scenes of Hell being released
>the most ""unique"" villain, Baby is still heavily aped from the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans OVA that it's said to be the same race and from the same planet
>the only things it brought to the table itself are the amazing unique things such as "Super Saiyan.....4!" and "Dragon Balls but evil"

Portara fusions only last an hour.

They're only permanent if one of the fusers is a Kai. The Kais never knew this because reasons and them breaking up in Buu's stomach was just a coincedence.

Now the earings are just the same as the dance, except the dance is additive power, while the earings are multiplicative.

So there's no reason to use the dance ever - as the only thing that made the earrings negative and a last ditch effort was they'd have to be stuck together forever. Now the dance is just weaker, harder to do, and limited to only people who are the same height as you.

>goku with blue hair
>amazing unique

well thats fucking stupid.

They said that for mortals the potara fusion only lasts one hour and that was the reason they split up inside buu not the bad air explanation. He was doing good against him but after minutes they got defused with the explanation that they have used up the power to sustain the fusion not sure what that is, then Trunks got some random power and did a genki dama sword and killed zamasu

stacking kaioken onto supersaiyan was dope though.

thats better than any GT concept.

>Trunks gets a moment to shine and kill the big bad but Gohan doesnt

I love future trunks, but fuck this shitty show

At least it's story arcs have been unique instead of copy pasting from the movies :)

Gohan killed Cell gay boy

He was one of my favorites now that he is just a mary sue. Fuck the writers I hope the manga comes up with a different ending

is it weird i liked super saiyan 4? considering they're apelike it felt appropriate that their strongest form has monkey like hair and tail. this sonic shit is just a lazy recolor of super saiyan 1.

Skinny kaioken-like supersaiyan god >> Super Saiyan 4 >> super saiyan blue.

you cannot prove me wrong.

It was neat, it was great design wise, but mechanically and how it was used in GT was bad.

>Skinny kaioken-like supersaiyan god better than ss4
Discarded

>liking skinny twink faggot goku
no, fucking kill yourself. goku's a fucking roid raging beefcake not a bottom.

it made sense lore wise as well especially ssj version of the apeform

>trunks hair is already blue, so instead of going super saiyan blue, they give him a blue sword

Waiting for the dub

Apparently weeaboos consider it outrageous that I do not want to watch something wherein grown men are voiced by old ladies

>>>/cpsht/
>>>/cpsht/
>>>/cpsht/

It was great. I was upset by their retcon of potara fusions. I would've rather them say, "yes it's typically permanent, but because I am an elder kai God and I originally designed those earrings, I can reverse the process!" That would've actually been much better.

It's a retcon, but technically it doesn't contradict anything as long as you just assume that the Elder Kai didn't know that Potara fusion was only permanent for Kais.

why not Popo / Trunks? Tropo!

how soon they forget.

Why did it take so damn long for us to get a dub anyway? We didn't even have official subs until 2 weeks ago.

>Tropo
>not Punks

Trunks beats them with a Spirit Bomb sword :-)

TOEI wanted it on TV, like a real TV station not Toonami before they'd give it to Funimation.

Not gonna happen, so instead Funimation came up with this scheme to sort of merge with Crunchy Roll the largest anime streaming service around, this seems to have pleased TOEI and they can finally move forward with dubs while Crunchy Roll gets to show official subs immediately up to ep 60 I think.

Only goku is voiced by a woman and it's annoying but better than bland goku in dub

>TOEI wanted it on TV, like a real TV station not Toonami before they'd give it to Funimation.
What do they mean by a "real TV station"? They seriously wanted DBS to air on Fox, NBC, ABC or CBS?

Something at least basic cable in prime time, when Toonami died anime didn't really have anywhere else to be shown. DBZ Kai went to Nicktoons and Naruto went to Disney XD and it was a major cluster fuck of shit.

So yeah, real TV station not something shown at 1AM once a week on a Saturday or something inaccessible by the masses..

The fight was amazing albeit short, but the earrings retcon was stupid as fuck.

Toei really doesn't understand the landscape of American TV then.

no fucking shit they don't, there's other factors as well.

Bandai is the distributor of DB shit in Japan, Bandai just formed this monopoly level anime conglomerate to handle anime around the world.

This is why half the games coming out aren't getting dubs and why it's almost impossible to get new highly anticipated anime on something like Toonami.

It used to be that Funimation would get the rights to DB for movies/anime/videogames and Viz has the rights to the manga, well now Bandai thinks they can sell the dub rights and the sub rights separately.

The whole thing is completely fucked and on top of all that the Japanese gov't has taken an infuriating interest in anime as they believe it is their cultural ambassador to the rest of the world. That has caused a lot of anime cons which will gladly take money from that gov't to start banning things they don't like, like hentai and other such unsavory things.

how about you go to Sup Forums ?