You have 1 minute to prove you're a Sup Forums oldfag

You have 1 minute to prove you're a Sup Forums oldfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=3nQeYoYn03s
mega.co.nz/#!Q1s2TapR!3fescv5TpzqB6BJJy-qsJhyypd0MUhZFO08tZKzIAeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yugy-Sw9yxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not one of you? A shame.

prolly Tylo be chillin

I Saw Flying Lotus at a Grocery Store

I LOVE YOUUUUUU JESUSSSSS CHRISTTTTTTT

>2015 meme
Fuck off, newfag.

CLT is a fag

youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk

Dicklick Brigade

"Mu is the name of a suggested lost continent whose concept and name were proposed by 19th-century traveler and writer Augustus Le Plongeon, who claimed that several ancient civilizations, such as those of Egypt and Mesoamerica, were created by refugees from Mu—which he located in the Atlantic Ocean."

WR: 0:01.00

synth POP....

PaperclipISbased :^)

I kinda miss CLT. Never thought I'd say it

youtube.com/watch?v=3nQeYoYn03s

I haven't been on this board in a while. Whatever happened to Sup Forumscore circlejerks and anco threads?

I miss that tripfag that would post a picture of a cat and a smiley face thing.

I saved this picture in October 2010. Used to post here in 2009 and 2010, just started lurking here again a few weeks ago.

Putting Ketchup in the Fridge is the best Radiohead song.

Dunno what counts as an oldfag, but I've been here since 2011

Here's some proof:
>I remember when death grips seemed underground
>I mostly remember there being a ton of feel threads back then, and one trip "the pope" being the most controversial. I think he was a big feeler/shitposter?
>I remember when mlp came out and it was semi accepted for there to be pony avataring trips
>I remember when musikchan was actually substantial
>the only tripcode I ever recognize by now is I the witchfinder
>I no longer come to Sup Forums all the time and now understand its absolute average-ness and insignificance
>I no longer can be arsed to care about trips, the only tripcode I ever recognize by now is I the witchfinder
>I no longer come to Sup Forums all the time and now understand its absolute average-ness and insignificance

I'm not

was that meow hear me roar? (Was that their actual game

oh yeah, another:
>I remember some trip called NSA (I think?) who had cool taste in noise and industrial. Then Sup Forums found out they were trans and fat and bullied them until they left the board

gorespammer constantly targeting doom metal threads
Jake Gyllenhaal

Laika Still Wants To Go Home

Remember when The Tourist's trip was found out and everyone started using it?

are there still elections for best trip?
or does NO ONE care now?

I think there were like two years ago but threads were getting pruned. Sky was best trip for spoonfeeding, antz was worst or something, maybe btrl or hampus. Don't remember.

progressive dreamfunk

Sup Forumsdkipz

>centipede hz sticky
>everyone was loving it
>pitchfork review gets released
>7.4
>Sup Forums hates it overnight

whatever happened to that turbonerd who would download you shit from what but you had to draw a picture of rigsby from some dumbass cartoon in a diaper in order for him to upload

Not old at all, but he was the shitposter this board needed.

inside is yellow :)

Eat shit and die. There has never been a worse poster on this board.

I'm not and I hate you guys.

My dick
Is hard
They call me
The bard

Anyone remember that fat fuck toasted bread?

Post avant jazz core is better you plen

Niggerman420

it still moves

Gorespammer, gearspammer in /gg/ (fuck that retard) not that old but the No Love Deep Web scavenger hunt was so comfy.

remember that guy who said he'd drink his own piss if he got a death grips arg wrong and he did, but someone else made the vid of them drinking piss

I've been here since 2012 and I can say that I'm not an oldfag.

fuuuuuuuuck gorespammer

rip

fixed gear bicycle best track

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Radiant Waves by Incandescent Highway is still the GOAT shoegaze album.

Another album that was briefly Sup Forumscore for a strange period of time.

Midnight snacks

meal is not food

I've been here since the release of Person pitch, but don't really have anyway to prove it.

I was there around for the whole The Loneliest Cowgirls ARG thing where someone pretended to find this little indie gem from some secret admirer. That was fun.

>I was here when mvb was released. Every thread on the board was about it.

>Death Grips ARGs. JENNY DEATH WHEN

>CLT, Lazare, Biotroll, and that greek gay guy whose trip I dont remember but that used to post his whole life story

>Why dont you guys like the tool

>Techno interests me

>Marcel

>Kevin's comics

Haha, gewd one m8

/hoc/ had one like that as well, kinda cool guy who made a lot of memes for pictures and photoshopped them individually, then he mentioned he was a brony and was bullied off

>Jake Gyllenhaal
I made a beat for that dude way back in the day, and he ended up recording a really sincere rap over it about his dad not accepting his sexuality. Really wish I still had the track on my computer...

I was here when N.E.R.D. was releasing a hype album in 09, as well as Mastodon with Crack the Skye. Prior to coming to Sup Forums I browsed Sup Forums frequently

my dick
is hard
they call me
the bard

I'm not

this isnt music related.

jenny death when

Akira Yamaoka - Silent Hill
>Ambient / Industrial
mega.co.nz/#!Q1s2TapR!3fescv5TpzqB6BJJy-qsJhyypd0MUhZFO08tZKzIAeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yugy-Sw9yxY

Whatever happened to Cooltop? What's her last.fm again?

good post

I used to talk with Cassandra Gemini on skype.

I miss the MBDTF shitstorm, the Thomposting when King of Limbs came out, the Lewis threads, CLT, Gaga's teeth. Witchfinder's bearspam, the gorespammer in all of the doom metal posts, the list goes on and fucking on. I remember vividly people shitposting about uploading All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling onto mediafire and it either being a download percent ruse or the file was ITAOTS or something.Post-progressive dream funk was great too.

First time I remember coming on Sup Forums was when Muse's Resistance being leaked was the shitpost of the day. "Did it leak yet?" "Anyone have link to leak?" were what tons of people were shitposting.

that niggerfish thing

www.megaupload.com

t. I the witchfinder

Sup Forums died with mega

that shit was lit

Selly ester watts

Time Machine Modulus

>search the catalog out of curiosity
>he's still doing it to this day

I saw Tom Yorke at a Grocery Store, newfag.

its not that bad at points

FlyLo was the original Sup Forums version, but I'm pretty sure the copypasta came from Sup Forums with Ryan Gosling instead, back when Driveposting was a thing.

>I remember when death grips seemed underground
same. Exmilitary came literally out of nowhere and people went nuts before p4k capitalized on it and melon started dickriding so hard.
>I mostly remember there being a ton of feel threads back then, and one trip "the pope" being the most controversial. I think he was a big feeler/shitposter?
feels threads were an absolute constant, yea, but every trip was spamming that shit at one point (except maybe Witchfinder)
>I remember when mlp came out and it was semi accepted for there to be pony avataring trips
Cease was a bro, but there was also that other one that was completely autistic about synthpop and would sperg out of anyone talked shit about it
>I remember when musikchan was actually substantial
but it never was though
>the only tripcode I ever recognize by now is I the witchfinder
does Witchy even post here with trip anymore?
same. i was a pretty big namefag back in 2009-2011 but i stopped coming here around 2012 and came back last year or so and Sup Forums has gotten so much worse. k-pop threads have sprung up out of nowhere and people forcing shit like grimes threads and just the general "waifuposting" is absolutely killing this board. Sharethreads are also dead, but i think that's also due to streaming being a big deal and most file sharing sites being dead more than the community going to shit.
>I no longer can be arsed to care about trips, the only tripcode I ever recognize by now is I the witchfinder
same. even if i were to go back i doubt anyone would recognize me, and all the trips i do come across are all the worst people. I just can't remember if i was as bad as them or not.

>tfw jake and i used to be real close on tumblr
>deleted my blog in 2014 and lost track of him

if you're out there buddy i miss you. hope you're doing okay.

Never forget that merzbro was a doofus

>IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD?!

>post ending in 11 names my band

>ITT: Talentless Hacks

>OFWGKTA is just ICP for hipsters

>why don't you kids like the tool

>endless Pictures For Sad Children posting

i remember them all so vividly. I'm still upset that the creator of PFCS went batshit and just wiped everything from the internet. There were some classics in there

It truly was a better time

>2010 internet humour

it's like any other 2010 le troll faec image except caters to more autistic and quirky crowd

427. Omar Rodríguez-López- Un Corazón De Nadie
426. Liquid Stranger- Cryogenic Encounters
425. Giovanni Keyz- Light Voice, Dark Vision
424. The Smashing Pumpkins- Oceania
423. I††- B∆M
422. Hanne Hukkelberg- Featherbrain

I remember The Tourist.

IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD still pops up from time to time too
I assume it's some other cunt though

remember emo generals before it was emoe?