Does being more intelligent or just being greater in general correlate with having good taste in music...

Does being more intelligent or just being greater in general correlate with having good taste in music? If you look at some of the greatest leaders, thinkers, innovators, artists and other extraordinary people, they all seem to have good taste in music. Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

ebin

How does Charlie Chaplin fit into that image?

All great white leaders

They all fought against the banks

Malcolm X should also be in that picture. He was Patrish af. Mr. X only fucked with the best jazz back in the day.

I don't know about leaders, but thinkers, innovators and artists tend to be higher in trait openness which tilts them towards a strong interest in art and aesthetics. I would assume it has more to do with that than IQ.

Trump listens to neil young and beach boys and rolling stones and other dadrock garbage

Hitler liked wagner and german marching music

I dont know wtf JFK listened to

Malcolm X knew about the (((banks))) too

Hitler may have liked Andrew Jackson but he would have sent Trump and Kennedy to the ovens.

>Disliking beach boys

People with "refined" tastes in anything are at best more "emotionally intelligent" than the average person if that even fucking means anything.

True

Malcolm X was redpilled. Pretty sure NOI back then actually worked with George Rockwell and the American Nazis.

I think people on Sup Forums aren't easily offended, so they're less likely to immediately exit out of anything that sounds unfamiliar or harsh to them. A lot of normalfags react to strange music in the same way they would react to something extremely unpleasant, which I always found weird. Its just sound, its not going to hurt you.

I agree but I think that most people closer to the center left of the IQ bell curve generally can't get into Sup Forumscore as opposed to top 40 flavor of the month

This is bait, right? lmao

I'm easily offended and I don't do any of that shit at all.

>I'm easily offended

I don't believe you.

I don't think being easily offended has anything to do with it. It's just a matter of openness. I have a fragile ego but if anything that makes me more open.

Most world leaders and tech types are massive plebs with generic rap/rock/country/pop taste. Artists are somewhat better but no shit, they're artists. Also taste, unlike intelligence, is subjective.

Don't know what Jackson or JFK liked but Trump likes Reich and Hitler liked Wagner so sure.