Have you ever been to prison?

Have you ever been to prison?
Did you get your wig split?

Attached: bigherc.jpg (403x403, 95K)

This guy would be fucking my ass?

He doesn't fuck with punks.

So he fucks my ass if I let him. I'll fuck my own ass too

He will split your wig before you even get close to your ass. Like in the cowboy movies. your hand go down towards your ass and he has already split your wig.

90 days county. Jail is nothing but the sound of niggers trying to yell over eachother. No ass rape, no fights. Just niggers, 200 pound children trying to talk over eachother, it's maddening.

YOU EVER HAD YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN?

Attached: shit.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

What if you're quiet and have nothing to say to anyone?

Read a book, listen to the radio or chill amongst your racial group.

I'll pulled someone's muffin cap back blue when I said it wit muh chest!

When you go to jail does the aryans come and tell you to hang out if you are white?

All racial groups automatically separate into cliques. Very little, if any, intermingling.

I'm as pro-white as it gets, and I wouldn't hang out with those degenerates.

Most pro-white groups are just trailer trash who act like niggers, especially one's in prison.

I might spread the gospel of our boy AH to them.
And explain international Jewry. But the first and foremost important thing to do to harm the Jew is be successful.
And the second is to be a good person.
Neither of which they'll ever be in prison making a gang.

No tattoos.
Treat what God gave you with respect.
Get out of prison, do well. Have children.
Help your fellow white man.
Preserve white European traditions and culture.

Most importantly, don't gas a kike/lynch a nigger/throw a beaner over the wall/spike an arab/building a homosexual. It's either all or nothing.
You throwing your life away for a 1 to 1 trade is not helping the movement.
We're outnumbered. We must fight for our countries as a unified force. Right now spreading truth is much more effective than beheading gooks.

what would happen if this guy went to prison?

Attached: Shaun_King_at_Suffolk_University_7.png (519x600, 349K)

He'd be the same beanskin piece of shit he is now.

your wig will definitly get split

the world would split into two multiverses. one where he's treated as white, one where he's treated as black.

Fuckin KEK

Probably blacks and they would endlessly rip on him for being so white.

You do know that's not what that phrase means, right? You retard.

I had to use urban dictionary to decode your ebonics.
Might, might not.
Prison isn't the cut throat place you kids think it is.
I've got a few friends who have been in and come out.
Never in my life have I been perceived as weak. People have always had respect for me, with a slight hint of fear.
It's totally possible, but I would really just be doing my time by my self. I'm not here to socialize, I'm definitely not there to.
If someone wanted to start something don't think I'd back down.

Its pronounced 'punths' chomo

You're not here to socialize?

"Here" meaning the outside world.
I come to Sup Forums to name the Jew.

stay in school timmy

Fuck your hearsay. I did 3 1/3 in state and pseudo-intellectual "I can handle myself" princes like you get broken down first. Nobody is tough enough to have that attitude on the inside. It's not some 1v1 mma match. Even the niggest of nogs in prison is more humble than you are being, because even a 7 foot bronze statue will not save you. It's about attitude, respect and awareness. It's not about brains or strength.

Yes, 17 calendars.
And yeah, a few times.

for what?

Yes so it begins!! I too have come here to name the Jew!!

This is hilarious.
You're projecting right now.

What do you think he thinks it means, fag? He used it right.

Surviving in prison. I'm just letting you know man. That shit is a wake up call, and nobody leaves as the person they were coming in. It IS that cut throat

Projecting what?

That sounds like it's about brains

Blair Witch Project

You post wreaks of JIDF.
I've been talking about the JQ for 13 years, and the internet back then was pretty "woke", in a memeing sense.
But that faded as the normies came in. Now in the last couple years the movement has actually become awakening people past a memeing stage and into a gassing stage.

All the races keep to their own. So unless you're black, you won't ever get fucked by one.

i was asking what you were accused of. doesn't matter. But yes i know it's no joke.

I want it though. I'd throw myself at them

This.
And EVERYBODY will be tested. Rep is a currency in there. And it's exchanged with every conflict or near conflict.

It's a bunch of anti-social screwballs.
It's only cut throat if you put yourself out there.

Does the aryans ban gay stuff?

It's cut penis in there. They circumcise the uncut penises in there

I wonder about prison. Me personally i'm not a tough guy but neither a complete wuss. If i was in prison i would mostly want to be left alone.

It depends on whether or not you act like you have brains

Hilarious to people who've never been there maybe. Makes the PTSD kick in a little bit for those of us that have.

"Aryans" in prison are degenerates who have nothing to do with real pro-white or nat-soc movements.
They're just as anti-fag on the surface as beaners and niggers. But they'll all stuff their dick in a warm hole if it means getting off.

No, the whites all immediately suck off every single black man in there.

i didnt ask you poltard

>PTSD
Wew you're soft.
Try going to prison in Honduras.
Those monkeys might give you an excuse to have PTSD if you make it out alive.

So you should act stupid?

I went to Sup Forums once because everyone always accused me of coming from there.
Sup Forums is fucking loaded with leftist freaks.
What a shithole.

Oh reckless endangerment and assault

Yeah. Spent two days and one night. It was fine. No one fucked with anyone else, everyone was pretty chill. Mostly people joking around and having a laugh.

No. You can most definitely make things worse for yourself, but it's too full of scandalous POS's for you to stay out of the mix just by "not putting yourself out there."

He'd get his wig split

Never been to, nor do i plan on going.. Im 200 lbs yolked up male, if anyone trys something funny ' its time to bust em cheeks'

Man you'd have a heart attack from the exertion of trying to throw a punch, fatty.

That's how I was. Its very complicated. I would need to write a novel to really explain. If you try to be invisible, they notice that and focus on you. If you get too friendly, they take you for a sucker.

200lbs is fat? Just about any guy who has some muscle mass is gonna be 200+, particularly a guy over 6 foot. Jesus, what kind of manlet wouldn't realize that.

Prison Aryans do NOT ban pitching, they ban catching. They routinely rape and have gang orgies where they all fuck one punk. They're gay as it gets. And they're only predatory against whites. They are NOT white shepherds.

Okay, tons of fun. Chug that fourth Big Gulp of the night.

>i. think, i found a bug!

Attached: zu37vu35cs9qt33q2022560000000.jpg (394x552, 20K)

Prison is one step below the military, which is one step below boarding school.

It's the same shit, just more concentrated degeneracy.
It's not as complex as you're pretending.

Not stupid but if you try to debate or use a "big" word, it's viewed as hostility.

>two days
Not prison, Timmy

Okay, kid.

Okay, I give up. What does split your wig mean?

I'm not saying they are smart, I'm saying you'd have to be smart to avoid getting your wig split. Go to prison and use the word degeneracy. See what happens

your wig gets split

Attached: 1471942061998.jpg (499x568, 74K)

You can't go to prison for 2 days in America you dolt

It's when a colonial barrister parts his wig down the middle before arguing in front of a magistrate.

Don't leave mommy's basement.

Are you saying that prisoners don't appriciate shitposting and red pills? surely naming the jew is a get out of wigsplit free card.

when i got control over some tv time, i used it to make the pod watch jeopardy with me every night. the worst was when the kids tournament came on, and i answered every question, and they still couldn't answer any.
it was quite the vindication from when that homeless dude killed me at chess.
but then again i was unstoppable at scrabble, using all sorts of words nobody had ever heard of. after a point, i just made up words because people learned their lesson about challenging me.
at no point was anyone ever angry that i made it abundantly clear i was smarter than them.

Lying is more of a cellar dweller trait than calling people out on bullshit..

You just have to realize that there are sharks in there with highly tuned senses for weakness. And they swim in circles until their radar goes off, then they bite. And that draws more and they bite. That's why respect and politeness are so important in there. you have to check people when they're even a little rude to you, or those radars will start going off in the sharks, and one of them will talk some fucked up shit about you when you're in earshot and everyone will be watching to see how you handle it, and that's the moment when your life goes left or right. If you don't say anything, within a day or two a mean motherfucker or two are gonna stroll into your cell while your watching TV and they're just gonna beat the shit out of you without saying a word. When you wake up your radio and shoes are gone. Everybody watches again to see what you do. If you don't go fight them, then a few days later, some other mean motherfuckers come in and tell you that you have to pay them rent or "protection". It's all downhill from there. Seen it too many times.

Not sure how you'd know since you wouldn't know a liar if one ejaculated on your face.

You mean you view it as a threat to your feeling of intellectual supremacy and you want them shut down so that you are the "smartest person in the room" by default. Then you'll stand by and listen to make sure they're not stepping out of line by "acting smart". You want there to be ambiguity regarding who is intelligent because you are insecure.

If you say "shooting" or "red pill" you'll probably just confuse everyone

yes, you can. you can get sentenced to a prison term that after time served in jail means you get out of prison after 2 days, but they still wanted to send you there to, as they say in some states, get your letter.

Everyone tunes their speech patterns and phrasing for their audience. I don't even use the word degenerate in public normally.
I slip right into a group of spics linguistically when the situation arises.

County Is nothing like prison.

I'm not soft, I'm just a regular guy. I won about half of my fights, but I FOUGHT all of my fights. The thing is, you just do it because you have to. Because it's gonna get real bad, real quick, if you don't. And you're absolutely right, I wasn't in the hardest prisons. But people got stabbed or beaten so bad that they were dead or on critical care on a very regular basis

Or you get arrested for some minor offense, don't get a hearing until later in the week, so they send you over the county prison for a few days.

Sounds like county

This is the exact opposite if what they taught us in kindergarten

I spotted you. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

>say nigger or beaner or chink
>crybaby faggots demand you go back to Sup Forums you racist nazi
>go to Sup Forums
>its full of niggers, beaners and chinks

Your'e referring to Rocky I take it?

I replied to my own post on accident instead of yours. This was meant for you

never been to jail but my bitch did
she was in for a week
says you gotta show youre able to stay tough in front of people or they will steal your shit when you arent looking
my bitch is a bit tougher than the average bitch
shes big for a girl and isnt afraid to pound a nigger for causing trouble

Go back to WoW, kid. The grown-ups are talking.

What the fuck did you say to me nigger?

true but a good part of the time was in gen pop where everyone from petty theft to murder 1 and career guys facing another two decade stretch were together.

I don't. I wasn't the one starting fights over words.

You'd probably be fine in there, big guy. Nobody said you wouldn't. But posturing holds zero weight in there. And you'd absolutely have to fight just to show everybody.

>edgelord is shitting up the thread
>people tell them to go to Sup Forums were they belong

You'd be fine then