Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: EiR4c2jegTCCNtcsw1oRwLUIuZd4Z.jpg (650x365, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwqVn_HjXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The NRA is a Russian organization***

Attached: Peachyy.jpg (894x894, 190K)

Name the NRA member that committed a mass shooting.
I'll wait.

ya

No, self-defense is fundamental to existence

No. defending your life is a natural right

I said a thing that other people said, so it must be true. I wouldn't have come to this conclusion had somebody else not coined this phrase.

c'mon, op.
Name the NRA member that committed a mass shooting.

name an animal that won't defend itself

No it is a weapon used by the liberals to push they're agenda of mass hate and destruction. How do you think got Trump elected

How many people did Charles Manson kill?
None, but he was responsible for it

If your a nigger defending gay trans furry feminazi yeah if your sane no

Attached: images.jpg (215x234, 8K)

Sloth

C'mon, Op.
You should be able to name at LEAST ONE member of the NRA that committed a mass shooting.

Kek nice meme kid

this

Camouflage is a form of defense.
Your comment is inaccurate

no mass shootings ever happen, ever, good nra guys shoot every bad guy, every time, fuck the princess, save the world, every single time, no casualties, god bless, rick and morty, 100 days

>How many people did Charles Manson kill?
>None

Attached: 4378769456374264.gif (245x220, 551K)

Name the member of the organization.

yeah? guess you'd better go to war against them then
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 2so5d3509164613170.jpg (471x616, 74K)

So now that I named an animal you are going to back pedal and chalk it up to a meme
FUCKING COWARD

Saying Trump was the libs vote poor bait

Its true

Name another animal that can shoot a gun. Learn karate if you wanna use the animal argument.

dumbshit millennial spotted

sorry were the apex animal that developed tools to defend itself and hunt? are you fucking retarded?

And a tard im not even the same user you were arguing with

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-195923.png (720x1280, 197K)

I said defend itself.
Camouflage is a type of defense.
Your stupid ass took that to mean something else by narrowly defining defense.

name an animal that's studied karate

Attached: 1C8Z0H843HXcAA1UIV.jpg (552x414, 47K)

Pic related is you neck yourself

Attached: 1517782103451.jpg (490x427, 72K)

youre a giant retard

No he responded to me keking at his tard level it's almost 9000

I know humans are smart we can do a lot.

Attached: Falo.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Name another animal that can shoot a gun.

niggers

No you are libtards voted hillary with that feminazi masters

Do most of its members want to kill minorities and liberals?

I should say I'm pro gun at this point but I also think the NRA is irresponsible just like PETA and BLM.

Attached: 1520539731159.png (559x950, 117K)

Even Satan says its so he would know

Sloth will defend itself, just very slowly

>falling for bate kok

They're a terrorist organization to gun owners. Back stabbing cunts. If you guys really want to get guns banned, they probably are the best chance at it. Also, fuck Springfield, backstabbing cunts too.

check your voicemail. It is me.

BLM encourages riots and PETA throws paint on random ass people? how is that at all similar to helping people defend themselves from violence.

I don't give a fuck if you're pro or anti, you're arguing like a mongoloid retard.

>Being this retarded.

Attached: 68578768568676856785444.jpg (450x556, 59K)

nice pic of your faggot wife kek kys yourself

>mfw Trying to claim its bait becuase you were bested

Attached: 1514092029773.jpg (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Don't have one tard

I dunno. How many members have been convicted of terrorism?

>0

Oh.

Attached: 4686575676457658585.jpg (323x323, 39K)

you could be an olympian, gold medal in mental gymnastics.

australia doesn't allow anybody to own a weapon for the purpose of self defense. i'm 29 and i've worked as a bouncer for the last 11 years, i've never needed a weapon to defend myself. mostly because im not a pussy 4 foot soyboy that needs a .45 to protect my cuck self. there must be a rash of self-defense murders in the states, especially if bouncers over there carry. "you said a bad word at me, fuck my life is in danger, time to shoot"

before you start crying, i also own guns. i have two hunting rifles, a .223 and a 303. i use these guns for fun at the shooting range, or to go out bush and hunt wild boars or red deer. most of the year those guns sit in a safe, i take them out when i want to use them maybe 3-4 times a year, because guns are fucking boring, and hunting is fucking boring.

If I did, would you be responsible?

Attached: 989898989565645.gif (356x272, 660K)

how many countries does Australia border?

follow up: how many countries does Australia border that have a history of extremely violent groups armed with military grade weapons given to them by the australian government.

The Australia argument is idiotic. You can't compare a fucking island with a country that shares an unprotected land border with one of the shittiest countries in existence.

NRA members like to suck big black hard members, in hopes of having a creamy filling down their throat.

TLDR ITT gun loving Faggot motherfuckers

>i've never needed a weapon to defend myself. mostly because im not a pussy 4 foot soyboy that needs a .45 to protect my cuck self.
Mhmm.

Attached: 1520058646125.png (766x729, 722K)

No you cannot use that logic on me.

That Roof kid

Noice bait mate to bad ours not guns but the media that is the problem in America also Britian also has anti weapon laws but still people shoot ople shot or stab each other there

Attached: 1514092250834.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

people beat the shit out of faggots for being faggots. I'm all for faggots being able to shoot the faggot beating faggots

what the fucking shit are you even talking about nigger?

your lack of world knowledge just destroyed your own point. less than 3000km away we have Indonesia which has 225 million Muslims. thats 2/3 of the population of the USA you fucking spastic fuck.

you think they dont have boats? fuck you're dumb.

Nigga what you tryna say fr fr 100 that was dog shit

Attached: Aus.jpg (1448x2251, 1.17M)

yes because sailing over 3000KM of open ocean is exactly as hard as walking a couple miles. You're a fucking retard if you think thats even remotely comparable

Not the guy that you're getting so butt blasted over, are you by any chance mentally disabled?

Attached: 1520291213769.jpg (1284x3816, 800K)

I can't help auto correct plus big fingers (i hit 4 keys at once) =what happens if i dont reread my work the fucked words are guns and people

>be a liberal moron
>have immense superiority complex
>"hurr durr people with guns break in my house? I'll beat em up"
Please get shot and killed immediately

Dana Loesch is fucking trap
Wayne LaPierre is a cuck
and NRA members are all faggots

found the imbecile

You are...

Attached: FB_IMG_1454684799454.jpg (640x596, 22K)

not over 3000km, its under 3000km. much less if you look at the surrounding islands.

you're missing the point entirely. you dont have 225 million muslims that close to your borders, the average is roughly 30% of muslims are extremists or hold extremist views. 30% of 225 million is a lot of potential terrorists. how much do you think it costs us to keep our Navy out there watching for those faggots trying to sneak over. we just put a guy in prison for 19 years for planning terrorist attacks here.

so now you maybe understand the difference, you have "dreamers" trying to sneak across your border to make cash, we have legitimate threats sneaking across and planning shit. so how about you grow a fucking brain and stop throwing bullshit arguments around, especially when your knowledge of the outside world is so fucking limited.

Attached: doyougetitnowidiot.jpg (808x431, 53K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwqVn_HjXA

>being this dumb
>cherry picking this hard
>not even understanding the statistics he mentions in the slightest
Yeah, you must be an American.

пpaвдa!?

Attached: 14723385364620.png (580x544, 46K)

Yeah your racist but judge America's for denying anyone from our country

Ingrid Newkirk/PETA is on record as monetarily funding and providing equipment to eco-terror groups.
BLM members are classified as domestic terrorists by the DoJ.
NRA - nothing.

Also diffrent user but showing your flaws>limited veiws america has 3 times the external threat

can you not fucking comprehend that the phrase is "Sailing over the ocean"?

Also have you ever heard of a fucking cartel? Good thing you have your entire navy looking out for the one area that threatens your country, while we have an understaffed agency protecting our border.

You're gonna fucking sit here and tell me that Muslims are going to traffic weapons into your country to support their violence by sailing across open water in a rickity ass ship, then landing on the northern shore and hiking their ass literally across the country to the major population centers? Holy shit you are dense.

No.

i'm not a liberal, kek. i just think americans are born pussies. even as far back as ww2 when an american shot an australian to death because he was scared of a fist fight.

i dont want more guns here because our laws work perfectly, it reduces the number of guns in circulation, so criminals cant get them and shit like remains possible. because if we had laws like america every criminal would be armed, and then i would be fucked because they'd fucking shoot me.

HES STILL WAITING user

>"imm such a smahrt librul"
>"lemme jus use sum ad hominem and proob my intellijunz"

Not true, the terrorist are any organization that fears the NRA.

Great rebuttal full of factually stimulating data to justify your claims.

Attached: 1517967023710.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Don’t worry, gun crime is still alive and well in Australia - you got time yet to be killed.

Good thing the left hasn't gone completely insane like paranoid schizos or anything

Attached: 2f58gD956895663.jpg (600x617, 59K)

What does it fucking matter? We are above animals. We have the ability to reason.

Attached: 1520565101414.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

at least you can tell gun control is useless in a country with 4x as many guns as there are people.
6/10 at least you can think critically unlike half of the retards in the US

maybe an asshole organization but not a terrorist one.

Terrorism is an act or acts intended to create fear.

I'm not afraid of the NRA. I'm terrified of Antifa. I've seen what Stalinism did and how many people died under that system.

i dont give a fuck, keep them out. we turn back boats of refugee's all the time.
u wot m8? its the same threat. USA and AUS are fucking allies. we're just better at stopping the big attacks on our own soil (RIP 9/11)
>sailing over the ocean is hard
thats why smugglers have such a hard time importing 100% of our cocaine and heroin. you're still being retarded m8.
>cartels
fucking wat. they just want to make money, life isn't like Sicario you dumb cunt. they're not planning bombings or trying to kill american citizens for fun. they're just smuggling in drugs and keeping the casualties (mostly) to the criminals.

you must have zero life experience and get all your info from movies.

So far 2018 to date 1443 people died by guns, 1883 Prescription drugs, 4224 Drunk Driving, 5369 Suicide, 12553 Alcohol, 31565 Medical error, 38537 Obesity, 43934 tobacco, ABORTION 137,080!!! Time to start focusing on BIGGER ISSUES!!! Leave it to the Liberals to focus on the wrong ones!!!

Get some ice for your asshole, your butthurt is showing

>"(mostly) to the criminals."
Oh yeah mate I suppose those barrels of acid they throw mexican civilians in are just for "criminals"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
>13 massacres in the 40 years before the last buyback in 1996
>15 massacres in the 26 years after
I'm sure there's a lesson to draw from this.

Attached: 1515630928871.png (625x393, 667K)

>"he called out my ad hominem, better hit him with some more"

and what the fuck has this got to do with the gun control debate? why the fuck would i care about mexicunts getting melted by the cartel?

you presented the argument that the cartel are a threat to the US. your evidence is that they kill mexicans? dumbass

"They bring in 100% of heroin and cocaine"
No fucking shit australia is isolated as fuck and those plants won't even grow there.

Cartels bring in drugs and violence. You are fucking retarded if you legit think that they aren't harming anyone. These arent your fucking australian bros selling a little pot on the street corner. God damn you are dense.

And you're right, smugglers are importing your heroin and cocaine because it makes them a fuck ton of money, but there is a high risk to it. Sailing over open ocean and dealing with your navy. Wouldn't it be a fuck ton easier if you could drive your god damn pickup truck a couple miles and be heavily armed to defend your shipment? It's almost as if traveling by land is easier than ship

>implying I was the person you replied to

Attached: 60a.jpg (600x621, 60K)

You what mate your a funny bloke if our deefence was Weaker another 9/11 would have happened awhile ago the fact that we let people visit and still haven't had a huge catastrophe proves superiority