Girlfriend wants to break up with me because i don't want to have kids in the future, what should i do?

Girlfriend wants to break up with me because i don't want to have kids in the future, what should i do?

Attached: 18c.png (640x640, 603K)

why dont you wanna have kide

Use Condon

i'm not a good father material, i wanna do something more interesting in my life instead of having kids and being forced to take care of them. I just want to be happy with my girlfriend i don't need kids to achieve that.

move on and find a relationship that works for the both of you.

what do you mean by that?

>be me be you
>go to sperm bank
>freeze sperm
>get vasectomy
>keep fucking gf
>?????
>PROFIT!!!

she wants to raise these kids with me, but i don't it, i love HER not some drop of sperm.

Lie?

Get a different gf

what's the point in lying about such things? she will know about it anyway sooner or later

How old are you?

Yeah but then you'd extend the relationship further than it would go as it stands now, no?

If by extending you mean marrying her and having kids with her while i'm still young and i can still do other thing then this, then no.

No, what I mean is, lying to her and saying "yes of course I would have kids with you"

And then don't

Jordan Peterson says; Have kids!

and i would break up with her anyway... nah, i would rather break up with her now and don't have such problems in the future.

The obvious answer is rape.

break up with her, and tell her it's because you cheated on her and got another girl pregnant.

Pussy

36 here. Was just like you. Wanted the wife but not the kids. Wanted to do my own thing and didn't think I'd be a good dad. Got married at 30, agreed to have kids. Ended up with boy/girl twins. I'd never have believed it ten years ago but I love being a dad. Not at 21 though.

Break up with her. Plenty of bitches out there who don't want/can't have kids.

It's not bc of kids.
She's probably cheating on you.
lol

Attached: 1499658279688.gif (800x792, 607K)

The problem is that i am not 100% sure that i will agree to have kids in the future, probably not but if i will i'm afraid that i won't be a good dad. I am currently living with my nephew (1yr) and even though he is my nephew i fucking hate every single part of him, i don't know why, it's just because reasons

not an option, she barely has friends at uni.

It's fucking people like you that cause white people to go instinct

>This is what people will look like by 2050

Well if you have a problem with only niggers running around, then you better fuck some white women and do lots of kids.

there are not many niggers in my country bruh, our women are safe.

East Europe?

have kids and let Sup Forums decide everything along the way by dubs

yes

double dubs of truth.

do it faggot.

Attached: 1441060740638.gif (245x175, 447K)