Explain yourselves Star Cucks fans

Explain yourselves Star Cucks fans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ

Man, what? Doesn't give me much faith in that movie if the writers have never heard of Thrawn.

>the Empire is a white supremacist organization
No it's not. wtf

this
>inb4 Thrawn isn't canon
he is

Also, one of the most prominent imperials in the new canon is a black female.

>tfw the writers of a cartoon show for babbies know SW better than these ass hats

I heard about Thrawn in Rebels a while back and was pretty amazed they actually brought him into top-level canon stuff. Hope they're using him well.

They're using him better than the new shitty movies would.
Not as good as Zahn did.
Zahn is writing a new book about canon Thrawn though.

That's pretty cool. I don't expect much from the movies anymore but I really liked a lot of the old EU books I read. I should see what they've been doing with the new ones.

Koddam Jews

WTF, I love the Empire now

>Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist organization

movies were a mistake

I need to start watching the new season of Rebels
I thought it was kind of dull but the season 2 finale was pretty good

>season 2 finale was pretty good
this
The show is hit and miss, but that was some good stuff.

I'm done with star wars

To be honest the only reason I haven't bothered with Rebels yet is because I'm bitter that it stole one of my character names (Kanan) and now that will make it harder to get that username and it will look like I got it from that show. It's not even a common name, how the hell did they come up with that of all names?

Though I knew someone who's used the name Snoke for years because it's his real last name, so there's someone out there who has it worse. He must have been furious when that movie came out.

damn it's annoying how they aren't even trying to hide it

literally just decided on their own that it is officially, 100%, canon a "white supremacist organization"

i mean parallels are pretty clear i guess but still it's ridiculous

>He wasn't done with Star Wars after the bland turd that was VII

Every single movie just reminds me how great the OT was.. also the novels are so fun and the new movies just don't compare to those either.

>Thrawn and other Chiss with rank in the Empire
>Hiring alien bounty hunters
>Blacks and who knows what else as stormtroopers

Do these writers even know what they're writing for?

I'm glad Disney isn't even pretending to hide their anti-white agenda anymore.

Not only are they fun but a lot of them are actually pretty deep. At least, the ones written in the 90s.

I don't really care.

Have ANY of you cucks read the new books?

Disney is a fucking cancer

I still don't understand what's wrong with white supremacy. Jews can celebrate their culture. Blacks can celebrate, and even steal other culture. Don't be proud of being white, though, it's bad enough that you're white in the first place.

>Lucas originally imagined the star wars films as a paralell to the American revolution

>Disney get a hold of it, and make it white male empire vs minorities and women

>Please note the Empire is the white supremacist organization
Why?
I want to know if in all of 7 movies and 100000000000000 books, videogames, tv shows, and other media there was a single line of dialogue that even hinted at racial angle of Empire.

Why would you give them money? They're feeding off your nostalgia. They don't care about SW, and they have no intentions of making quality, original content. They're even recycling their cartoons into live action. Fuck Disney.

Will star wars protect us from the evil of Drumpf?

>2015
>Force Awakes
>Female lead
>Dindu
>Queer
>"THERE IS NO SJW AGENDA, BACK TO POL!"

And you fags said Lucas was bad. He was never this bad. He wanted to tell stories. Disney wants to tell propaganda. Fuck all of you Disney apologists.

I'll never tire of this butthurt, low testosterone beta males will never recover.

the prequels are every bit as good as the OT

It's the world we live in now. I would rather watch the world burn than give it back to the liberals, and I voted for Obama.

based Flo

I forgot that happened

I know

I mean, I'm all for making a movie that touches on the aspects of racism IF the universe it comes from actually has such to an amount that makes sense to touch on

As far as I can tell, the Empire might be more xeno and AI phobic simply because it just came off from a massive war against mostly AYYYs and Terminators

Remember the 6 billion rebels, goy!

>multi-cultural == no white males

We love diversity so long as it only hurts the white man.

Sup Forums was right.

I don't understand how a safety pin is supposed to equate to "don't hurt the people who would kill you at the drop of a hat for not believing what they believe".

THEY SHOULD'VE STOPPED AFTER EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

What else would you expect from a fucking kike? I wish Hitler had killed them all

Sup Forums is always right

The hero we need
but don't deserve

Is there like roving gangs of white Americans killing any brown person they see?

This is pathetic

God, can this world get any more retarded?
What's the point to keep pandering to millenials anymore? Why can't they drop it already?

I can't believe faggots on movie forum are the ones who elected trump. fucking kill yourself you gigantic cuckold faggot. FUCK DOLAN KEK

In my head there are, user. That's all that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

Geroge Lucas is turning in his grave right now.

>give them money
>not pirating books
>library

>against. Hate

What the fuck kind of response is this? Twitter's low character limit really brings out the retards in people.

kek. is it deleted now?

Apparently

Did he apologize to white people for assuming the Empire must be racist because it's full of WHITE FUCKING MALES?

Its pretty obvious in the prequels Palpatine is analogous to Hitler. He tries to take over through executive powers by manufacturing a crisis. Order 66 is basically the night of long knives etc. That's all there is though, really. It was more a vague dictatorship and seemed to have no particular values of its own outside of annihilating dissent. Maybe there's something outside of the movies but i don't give a shit.

Really getting sick of all these Star Justice Warriors

It's a diaper pin because they're literal babies.

How can we destroy these people?

They have to go. They will not stop until we're gone.

If you're going to quote the meme, at least get it right. The person said "YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE." Literally.

>some cheeto-eating neckbeard on Sup Forums "stopping" anything

Ha! That's good for a lel.

>Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist organization

That's the thing

It has some bits of Nazi Germany (and other Empires), but the leaders seem to give zero fucks about race and species as long as the job is done

Promote the meme that Star Wars is white supremacist power fantasy.
Make the franchise too toxic to monetize by Disney.

And for fucks sake don't watch any of their movies.

Good. Trump sucks.

Sup Forums is absolutely right.

leftists are intent on making whites (European descent people) go extinct.

it's not a conspiracy theory, it's the truth. leftists were constantly pushing the "end of whites" narrative daily on twitter, in clickbait and thinkpieces these last 4 years, and now that whites predictably respond to that negatively, the left show their true colors even more brightly and just openly scream how they "hate white people" and how they're basically going to war with us.

well FUCK THEM, then. I'm not against blacks, mexicans, jews, etc, I have no interest in undermining their chance at a good life in the world, but I expect them not to undermine white culture's presence in the world either. I'm against THE LEFT, or particularly the identity politics left and the academic and journalistic 'critic' culture that has informed them.

That's interesting as the Empire are the coolest group in the series, and they're only beaten through sheer luck and mystical means.

So, if the Empire = white power, then yes, it's a white power fantasy.

>long time ago in a galaxy far away
>still representing 21th century US identity politics

The globalist Jewish elite funds all this bullshit, though.

Sup Forums largely helped get Trump into the White House. we have massive impact. I'm not speaking of the neckbeard waifuist Sup Forums crowd, I'm speaking to Sup Forums, who absolutely have had effect.

also, I'm not anything close to a neckbeard.

What the fuck is wrong with Disney?

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

>Still, Feige is listening to the criticism, and as he told Vulture last week, he's bullish on the increased diversification of the Marvel universe to come. In Strange, the traditionally white role of Mordo was cast with black actor Ejiofor, and the next four Marvel movies feature female leads and love interests played by women of color, including Zoe Saldana in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Zendaya in Spider-Man: Homecoming, Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok, and Lupita Nyong'o in Black Panther. Compare that to the usual superhero casting shortlists — like the many white women vying to play Domino in the soon-to-shoot Deadpool sequel — and it feels like incremental but notable progress.

>"I think that in the movies we've already made, and certainly in the movies that are coming up, it will be as inclusive a group of characters as one could want," Feige said. Though he maintained that Marvel will always cast the best actor for the role, Feige also noted, "For us, it's important that we don't feel like a completely white, European cast."

Why do these fucks hate white men so much? Is this the price white man pays for building the western world?

What are you basing this on? Spreading a bunch of frog memes on the internet didn't help him win blue collar workers in Michigan.

I think that's a bad strategy, because you're essentially demonizing pro-white messages further.

Don't demonize whites in the process of attacking Disney, you fool.

But yeah, I don't plan on giving Disney any of my money ever again.

I never bought into the frog meme stuff, that's a distraction, and not what works.

I'm not going to tell you how it works, but I largely control it.

Uhh isn't Finn black?

He was a Stormtrooper right?

Aren't Stormtroopers like clones of Boba Fett who is middle eastern or mexican or BROWN of some flavor?

So this doesn't even make sense

>Empire are united, hardworking people who managed to create a peacekeeping wonder of engineering that is Death Star
>all their efforts are destroyed by brown terrorist group that worships ancient religion that divides the world as good and bad people according to their beliefs
It all makes sense now

Black people can't be racist. It was clearly a case of white people indoctrinating him.

lol

>Not casting all whites
>Hates whites

Why must everything be part of an SJW agenda these days? Why is it impossible for something that doesn't partake in 2016 identity politics? Suddenly Luke Skywalker is now a faggot. Why? Because fuck you, that's why. Oh there is a scene where he kisses Leia and enjoys it? No fuck off that doesn't count he's clearly gay for Solo.

Fuck these people.

>Marvel will always cast the best actor for the role, Feige also noted, "For us, it's important that we don't feel like a completely white, European cast."

Did he just immediately contradict himself?

Ok user

>Aren't Stormtroopers like clones of Boba Fett who is middle eastern or mexican or BROWN of some flavor?

Clone Troopers, and not Boba Fett, but his father, Jango Fett. The D is... uh, not there.

Yes, yes he did

They also don't see the racism over forced diversity

We love talent so long as it's not a white man.

>The most relevant movie of 2016
>It's a space fantasy
What a sad fucking indictment on society

If you want my opinion I don't think anyone should be proud "cuz I'm X". Be proud for what you have done, not what your ancestors or people who share your ethnicity have done.

Boba Fett's actor was Samoan imho

We're gonna meme this film to be an absolute disaster.

Just you watch, Praise Kek!

Why does everything always have to be diverse?

Not every place, in every situation is diverse. It's as if they're pushing it so that it should/will become that way everywhere.

Personally, I think that is a shit idea. It is actually less diverse to have every place the same post-cultural mix of everything. It has no character, no anything.

Diversity is a really lame aesthetic anyways, it's lame seeing like a black and asian and white woman etc together. Which hardly ever happens in real life. It looks like a cheesy commercial.

So? The first SW was the most relevant movie of 1977.

>Star Wars against hate
>Hates Trump
>Hates republicans
>Hates white males
>Hates everyone who disagrees
Pathetic.

Sound more like SJW liberals than leftists to me.

I mean fuck it, that's like saying all right wing people are racist.

The Force Awakens was just the same and people still went and saw it. It didn't make as much cash as the Disney jews wanted it though.

It's all but done already. History and the zeitgeist is not on their side, which is already apparent in how lame and boring the movie looks.

I mean, people will see the movie but it suggests the quality of this franchise is going to sink even lower and very quickly.

It was also new and not just rehashed faggot shit for normalfags to jerk off about when they were kids and into Star Wars, so I don't think that's really comparable

SJW liberals are leftists.

You will find them quoting Marx.