Are you thinking about her Sup Forums

Attached: tfwnogf.png (680x510, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6CdsX2Wta8
youtube.com/watch?v=aXKEYo98ybE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

Well now I am asshole.

Attached: 39b5250d50cd0ec51ea4b335a389ee30.jpg (258x258, 18K)

Nope

yes, but im too pussy to tell her how i feel

I suppose it is comforting to keep it uncertain if she likes you or not, rather than facing the reality that she doesnt

Yep, thoughts on a good nice revenge raping?

No, I got over her long ago. I'm not thinking about those I lost.

*now

i really think she does too, but at the same time its just as possible that she doesnt, and is just too nice to come out and say anything about it unless i say something first. its long and stupid and juvenile but i cant stop thinking about her.

Tell us about it Sup Forumsrother

the answer is probaobly a bit of both
trust yourself at least a little in your intuition i guess

Attached: Ckn5Et4UUAAmqUn.jpg (400x369, 17K)

Been in a happy relationship for a little over a year and a half. We work really well off each other's energy and there isn't really any question of trust between either of us.

Oddly enough, I still think about my first two gfs from time to time. Not in a fashion that I miss them, but the times were simpler. First few relationships that you get invested in can linger a bit. It gets better, as long as you want it to.

Attached: 1501470529644.png (439x500, 346K)

Yep and she's a toxic fucking ass hole, yet I can't stop thinking about her. Anyone else love/hate someone? Fucking bitch, I hope you fail.

Well if she likes you, great but if not it will probably crush you, before saying anything to her take a good look at yourself, dont rush on the decision once you go and tell her and she says no none of the improvements you make on yourself will matter

yes

Attached: 1520282415053.png (500x450, 156K)

No, I'm thinking about him though.

Nothing wrong with that

I'm asking her out tomorrow OP, so I can be rejected for the 17th (count em, 16 before tomorrow) time.

Make sure to tell us what happened

yeah except i just mostly love her and want her back entirely even though for the most part she was an angry screaming hypocrite who called me out for shit she couldn't do herself and blamed my loving and supporting her for her not getting her life together.

I will, but I'm sure it will go as per the usual.

I have a rejection rate of 100%.

Yeah.

I'm so tired of having dreams about her. I'm tired of thinking about all the fun times we had. Too bad she was too depressed to really enjoy our relationship. Then again, so was I. But being depressed together makes things a little less hard. I'm over her though. The negatives outweigh the positives about her. I guess I just miss the attention.

Attached: 2267468 (1).png (100x100, 6K)

This.

Although I was only talking to her like 2 hours ago.
And she's my ex.
And I hate myself for forgiving her for being a fucking slag.

Yea and I can't stop thinking about her. Anyway I am too weak to tell her how I feel..

I'd rather have 17 rejections than 0 . At least you're taking shots and putting yourself out there.

Yes. We've been friends for years, but after she recently broke up with her boyfriend I found myself wanting to be the next guy. Really don't want to fuck up the friendship though.

Welcome to the club

She moved to qatar and didnt fucking tell me.

>worked together for almost a year
>first person i talked to on the job my first shift
>showed me the ropes
>talked to each other easily, worked well together
>quickly find out she has a boyfriend
>whatever, keep it moving
>she talks to some other coworkers too
>idgaf, think shes out of my league anyway so keep playing it cool
>said i basically had to get snapchat
>mentions shes been trying to find me on facebook too
>"accidentally" sends me nudes lol what a funny prank right?
>tells me a lot of stuff, about how fucked up she is mentally, problems with bf, about other guys who hit on her
>just listen to her problems/whatever she has to say
>a few times according to her she wanted to kill herself, but i just kept talking to her until whatever she was feeling passed
>few months ago
>she quit her job cuz of some bullshit with our new manager
>still text/message each other quite a bit
>sometimes tho it seems like she only texts/snaps me when shes totally bored and no one else is talking to her or giving her attention
>few months after she quit another one of our coworkers, an older chick everyone kind of sees as a big sister, told me that this particular girl had a major crush on me, but also said to her that i was like her best friend
>not the first time ive friend zoned myself
>anyway, this girl has said to me more than once that im one of her only friends, one of the only people she actually likes talking to and can stand
>vent to her occasionally about how shitty the job has gotten since she left, dish to her about the idiots that have come and gone since
>shes told me more than a few times about how i need to get my shit together and find a better job and how i deserve better

her and her bf have an apartment tho and theyve been together since high school and no matter what she says about him i just dont think she'll leave

main reason i havent said anything is because im still taking a good long look at myself

i wasnt you fucking arsehole
get your shit together, stop poisoning my mind you sad fuck

lol, then you might have good reason not to. Think about that

>im so tired of having dreams about her

God i know that fucking feel user. after my last relationship crashed and burned for 1 reason or another there was a period where i didnt dream about anyone or anything but being with her. this lasted for years and to some extent still does and we havent been together for almost six years now.

believe me i have, theres more than a couple very very good reasons not to, also what ive been thinking about besides her

fuck you
you mean this won't go away? fuck.

tfw gf of 3 years breaks up w/ u via phone call while 9000 miles away on holiday
thnx 4 the happy memories op

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 01.57.39.png (524x378, 204K)

Yeah, she was different. Something about her just made me crazy. She was my first love, my first real love. Before that connections seemed empty. It was like no one clicked with me until then. I guess I shouldn't have clicked so much. But now shes gone. Ironically, the more I try to forget the stronger the memory gets.

Word of advice. Never bleed out your heart for someone when you aren't certain.

Im so broken my life basically consists of 4-6hrs of sleep and 20km mountain hikes daily, i thought maybe if i lost weight she would like me, well i have lost 45kg and she still doesnt

yes

Attached: feels.png (976x548, 49K)

who can say, maybe maybe not, i can only speak from my own experience. at this point im not even sure if its her im dreaming of anymore, like who she actually was, rather just that she stands in for female affection in my dreams, shes the only person i had been with or gotten anything from so she was the physical representation of any woman figure to me. if that makes sense.

It's been 3 months. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Many normies would consider it a one night stand, why won't I let go?

Damn but she was so adorable and her fucking smile and her everything

Yes and what makes it worse is I'm married. She's 10 years younger than my wife, skinny and funny with a real sexy ass.
My wife got fat and I've lost almost all sexual attraction to her, to the point where I'm losing erections while I'm inside her. A couple of times I've been hard but lost my boner from looking at her before I've even got inside her.
I don't want to be an asshole but the only way I can fuck her is if I close my eyes and imagine I'm fucking this other girl.

I've never made a move on her because I know if I did and she was interested, I'd 100% cheat on my wife and it would destroy her.

Attached: Always.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Yes. She was my best friend for like two years and we started dating like a month ago. Yesterday we were supposed to go on a date because she leaves the city for a week or so, and instead of that we went out with her friends, including his ex. I left her with them because I was getting bored. Today she has been acting very weird, and seems kind of distant. I don't know if I'm paranoid or if there's something wrong. I've asked her if everything is okay and she says yes. Don't knrow what to think or do

You're lucky.
My gf broke up with me and never let me know. She just went no contact. I didn't even know if she died or what for weeks.

Yes, at less twice a day for the last 6 years.

Attached: feelyum.png (337x338, 32K)

Yes, don't really know what to do though.

Cant help you there man, it's either succeed, suffer rejection or suffer from your lack of courage

Oldfag here.
You will always think of her. Even if you get a new girl, you'll realize the only reason you're with her is because that one ex isn't with you.
Over the months and years it will hurt less though.

Whatever you do, don't remain in contact with them. You'll never get them back like that and you're just torturing yourself and living a lie.

yeah, shes gone. my first real love, someone that i actually clicked with for once. anyone else i find is just a fucking clone of a clone trying to be real but they are just fake. she was real though, the first 'real' person if you understand what that means.

Boy would I pay anything to kill my memories

Just broke up with her, for her own sake, and don't want to be thinking about her. Fuck you, OP, I am now.

Yes...

thinking about who?
i have assburgers i dont understand the question please help

I mean I already got her, but I'm just too autistic to think of what to do together.

Ask her

We all are

Gayfags telling their relationship fails. We're all thinking about that one girl it's normal

I do, and most of the time it's "I don't know".I'm starting to think it's just me being a boring fuck.

Actually I was just jerking off to the recording I have of her stripping.

Part of me is frustratedat my naivety for introducing her to my friend when he expressed so much interest after I told him I met her.

But also its not like I should have to rely on keeping her away from guy friends to keep her with me.

But it always annoys me that I lost both of them at a hard time in my life, and that I was too young and stupid to handle it like I did.

But now she has twins and Im doing great so I guess it all worked out.

>I don't want to know that you don't want me
>I don't want to know what you do without me
>I don't want to know what I'll do without you
>I don't want to know, I don't want to know

Anyone else got songs that just hit you where you're living rn?

youtube.com/watch?v=aXKEYo98ybE

Yes because if she wakes up now i will have to lie about what im doing at 3am. Probably checking the time or alarm

always