Popularity of Hitler

How is Hitler and Nazism looked at in your country?
>Hero Hitler in Love revolves around the life of a man called Hitler who lives in his village. Hitler is a man with unique and different thoughts, who loves his fellow villagers and helps soul-mates come together. Hitler falls in love with Sahiban, who lives in Pakistan and decides to bring her to his village. Hitler believes in solving problems by talking about them, but when something crosses the line, he decides to become a real "Adolf Hitler".

>India
>Hitler is considered a great leader who made Germans take pride in their heritage
>Nazism is considered an ideology that fosters patriotism
>"Hitler" is used as praise for someone who is badass or a disciplinarian

He's pretty based, he confirmed Islam was the master religion and wh*tey couldn't even compete. I don't believe the Jewish lies about him.

Extremely Indo-Aryan post. Tbh if I were Indian I'd display swastikas all over and if anyone bothered me I'd just say it was my culture.

>Hitler Didi (Hitler Sister) follows Indira Sharma in Chandni Chowk and how a young woman faces off the discrimination and problems in society . It also dramatises a love story between Indra and Rishi/Ricky in a real way.

>Siddhant Sharma (Mithun Chakraborty), a senior prison official, is widely known as "Hitler" because of his rigid disciplinarian manner. At the prison he foils the planned escape of a gangster, arranged by his gang. He beats and then sacks a corrupt prison officer who was in on it.

>see pic
>barely repress indian dramas-induced traumas
>drums start
>reaction shot
>reaction shot
>reaction shot
>reaction shot
>reaction shot
>slow-mo reaction shot

wow that looks so much like Penelope Cruz

Wait, is that shit popular in your country? Do they show it with subtitles?

Hitler is very popular dude

>How is Hitler and Nazism looked at in your country?
bad

>In regard to his apparently controversial name, Hitler Marak told the Hindustan Times: "Maybe my parents liked the name and hence christened me Hitler... I am happy with my name, although I don't have any dictatorial tendencies." In February 2013 it was widely reported in international media that Marak would be running again for the state assembly in Meghalaya, against some other oddly-named candidates, such as Frankenstein Momin and Billykid Sangma.

Who is girl?

>christianity was gutless!
>n-no it didn't fight off islamic invasions of europe f-fuck off
lol

I won't lie to you, you got me unsettled. It is hard to believe those got approved and filmed.

in our region,there are at least 10 reaction shots.
MFW my head starts to spin!

I ain't done yet.

>More than a dozen editions of Mein Kampf have circulated through India, translated into various languages such as Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali. The English edition distributed by publishing house Jaico sold more than a hundred thousand copies between 2003 and 2010.

>"The initial print run of 2,000 copies in 2003 sold out immediately and we knew we had a best-seller on our hands. Since then the numbers have increased every year to around 15,000 copies until last year when we sold 10,000 copies over a six-month period in our Delhi shops," R. H. Sharma, Jaico's chief editor, told the Telegraph in 2009, at which point his publishing company was reprinting the book twice annually to keep up with demand.

>The ebook version has been topping the charts, surpassing hardcopy sales and becoming a bestseller online in 2014. Right now, for a mere 76 cents USD, you can purchase the Kindle version of Mein Kampf, which sits at Amazon India's 11th bestselling book.

>The fanfare in India extends beyond the written word. In 2011, capitalizing on the figure's popularity, the Indian film industry produced a film entitled Dear Friend Hitler, also known as Gandhi to Hitler. "Adolf Hitler assists India in its freedom struggle against the British, while Mohandas Gandhi writes to him to end violence."

"HITLER" in our country means as same as any others
> Dictatorial.
> Megalomaniac.
> Sociopath.
> Autocrat etc.

Only thing that unsettles us is the gross Misuse & mismanagement of our revered SWASTIKA.

>When kids in a Mumbai school were tasked with writing down which historical figures they admire, 9 out of 25 wrote Hitler, according to the Daily Beast. Admittedly, this is a small sample size, but it does appear to be indicative of larger trends. When asked why, one of the 10th-grade students replied: "He was a fantastic orator. He loved his country; he was a great patriot. He gave back to Germany a sense of pride they had lost after the Treaty of Versailles."

The Beast's editorial approach: "We seek out scoops, scandals and stories about secret worlds; we love confronting bullies, bigots and hypocrites".
So much for an unbiased survey!

a lot of people have a good opinion about him and think he was misunderstood, i think he was a socialshit and a faggot