PREP THE BULL

PREP THE BULL

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/movies/captain-america/feature/a805971/captain-america-whats-next-for-chris-evans-steve-rogers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel bad for them. They've been so misled by Clinton's media campaign that they're actually terrified.

Who's Chris Evans?

Isn't the thinking about giving rick perry and sarah palin cabinet seats? what a retard.

well he's no longer cap murica so...

digitalspy.com/movies/captain-america/feature/a805971/captain-america-whats-next-for-chris-evans-steve-rogers/

A WHITE MALE

>tfw capn America is disappointed in merica

Just some Disney shill that went off message one time so he was thought to be ok for a short time.

Fuck off, this isn't relevant to this board.

Is he back to being an unproblematic fave now?

The person currently leading our great nation and setting our course is Barack Obama.

don't let a hillary supporter google john negroponte or henry kissinger.. hillary is perfect and could do no wrong..

capeshit actor Sup Forumseddit and reddi/tv/ are obsessed with

Captain America would objectively support Donald Trump

I prefer this one

>triggliot bumps

Marvel is just an outlet for SJW cancer.

lmao

DELET THIS

Captain America wouldn't care he knows America is a fucken garbage country only he can save.

>Can't act
>No range
>Can't be Cap forever
>Tried to direct, it was a FLOP.
>Hillary Shill

No wonder he's devastated, he's got no future.

Holy fuck politics is so fucken dumb, I can't believe people are dumb enough to yell about it.

What he meant?

Is this true?

The entire country is now Sup Forums.

Reminder that Sup Forums thought he was "redpilled" for MONTHS because he laughed at one mildly offensive joke.

pathetic

>Disney shill
>redpilled
Does not compute

>Sup Forums managed to outmeme Sup Forums's baneposting by electing a meme as POTUS
How can we even compete now?

fine, here's a (you)

OK JEEZ

can someone make a webm of chris laughing at his own post?

but Clinton lost?

why are so many hollywood celebs so hell bent on war with Russia?

Where'd Obama go?

They were a part of Clinton's media campaign.

Really sucks as now being a Trump supporter automatically makes you into some kind of monster.

paid shills

interesting

God damn it fuck pls no

fuckoinggg

The whole world is about to become Sup Forums. I for one welcome our new shitposter overlords.

fuck

I have no idea how it got like that. It's just so strange.

THE SENATE

>Paint Trump as Hilter incarnate
>Post Trump elected
>Stock markets up
>Russia wants peace
>TPP gutted
>USA to stop funding Syria rebels

He needs no future. One marvel movie paycheck and you are fixed for life.

dangit Don!

KYS

Actually Marvel are known for being extremely stingy with their paychecks

Holy shit Marvelcucks forever and ever BTFO

>profiling people based on religion
>grabbing women by the pussy
>making crazy promises he is already backpedaling on
You can't excuse Hillary because of Trump, but memeing appart, you gotta accept he is an awfull prospect of a president. Even if he ends up being just a regular conservative, all the hate speak of his campaign is pretty counter productive.

Thanks Trump

The irony just flies right the fuck over their heads.

>grabbing women by the pussy
What's wrong with this again?

Who is Jim Crow and Bigly?

>All the hate speak
Yeah. Something the left is equally guilty of.

>Racist
>Sexist
>Homophobe
>Deplorables
etc etc

He is orange and wears a wig. Sup Forums BTFO also when is the next avengers movie out?

>the left
If you take Jezebel and Gawker articles as 'the left'

What a legend.

>Sup Forums BTFO
Literally everyone was looking forward to it. Reddit, multiple cuck boards on Sup Forums all looking forward to see Sup Forums tears but instead it is the whole world crying instead.

You

CNN, MSNBC. It isn't just fringe sites. So yes the left.

>literally gains fame playing a fascist ultranationalist superman
>complains when an actual fascist ultranationalist superman rises to power

New captain America when? pic related

AH TONY HELP
DONALD TRUMP IS RUINING MY COUNTRY

You guys realize he's 70 right? He's probably just barely gonna make it through his first term. Job sucks what life you have right out of you.

This should be a permaban offence

Captain America would be against Trump but he would actively be hunting down Hillary for being Hydra

Eh he wasn't too bad just a few tweets. He didn't show up in videos telling people who to vote for.

Hopefully 4 years is enough to save the world. And reverse all the damage that Obama did.

I'm still all for a ip range ban of all other boards if you post on Sup Forums even once.

Kek, I agree.

Fuck you

The man is a workaholic who did 6 rallys in one day. The thing that is going to kill him is retirement.

What damage did Obama do though?

Just look at the middle east.

>Trump turns out to be a decent prez but dies or retires early on due to his heart being old and weak
>we're stuck with good ol' Pencey boy and we're all stuck with an administration ten times worse than Bush

None, Trump supporters are dropkicks much more than Trump himself.

Yes, the media is biased. Still, what was the last time a candidate of either party tried to ban [insert religion] to enter the country? I don't think that's even legal. It lowers the bar a lot. It's the kind of stuff that happens on third world countries's campaigns

Fuckin epic

Why should more of our people die in a desert?

Fuck you

Saving the economy

Exactly. So Trump wants to pull out of the ME.

>Still, what was the last time a candidate of either party tried to ban [insert religion] to enter the country?

That isn't exactly what he said though

Look at all those retweets and likes. What the fuck else should he do? The comments are pretty funny though.

The hell? I didn't know Samuel L. Jackson was retarded

Actually, it pretty much is. And no amount of back peddling he did would change that.

See. This is the fearmongering the left and the media has instilled in retards like you. You would know that Trump muslim ban means restricting entry to people from dangerous regions of the world. It is not his fault they happen to be muslim. This is exactly the same situation as the left constantly saying he called Latinos, rapist and what not when he meant the illegal immigrants only. Stop watching CNN.

trashed the heathcare system even worse than it was, kept our boys oversees in body bags and made race relations worse than they have ever been in decades.

get out of your bubble.

Irony?

He should stop watching CNN as soon as you stop reading Breitbart.

>Actually, it pretty much is
Keep drinking the MSM koolaid