Yeah it's a personal army request but the bitch has to pay

Yeah it's a personal army request but the bitch has to pay

If you find out her Facebook or Instagram I'll dump our text messages, more pics incoming

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-021942.jpg (1080x2160, 653K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-022001.jpg (1080x2160, 579K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-021953.jpg (1080x2160, 539K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-021948.jpg (1080x2160, 738K)

Need more info,

Like what? I don't have much

She lives in Rome rn, near via preneatina

Why does she need to pay? Was she mean to you? Boo hoo faggot

what she do? fuck off

Also she's from Jordan
That's everything

Aww I'm sorry OP did she turn you down? Ghost you? I'm sorry you're so fragile buddy

Eat dicks retards
You don't want in your call
You wanna know what happened help me find her

You wanna know, you'll help me. If I went on a rampage every time I got rejected I'd be in jail rn. Same goes for ghosts. I'm scared of them but I know they ain't real

Tells us why we should and maybe we'll try to help

No one's gonna help you pussy. I sincerely doubt she did anything to even remotely warrant you being this butthurt

OP you are a stupid fucking faggot, you dont give any info, just "Ugh help me". Go kill yourself you fucking nigger

I can help, but I'll need more than Sasha from near rome. And a little back story.
Last name? Where she grew up, job title or company... anything relevant.

Yea, there's nothing out there.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (753x847, 125K)

Attached: 1514969257421.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Im gettin a pretty good sense of why she stopped talking to you OP. You seem like a whingey little faggot.

Got nothin f the sort. She goes to a trade schoolin rome for jewellery tho

I might deserve that

Quit Tinder if you're gonna act like that every time you get rejected/ghosted...

OP just because she laughed at your micro dick doesn't mean you need to hunt her down. get used to it, that lil guy is yours for life

So, Sasha. who goes to a trade school to learn to make jewellery? Know the name of the school, or a teacher of hers?

Nop, if I did I would have posted it

yo tell us what she did mosquito boy

Op is a little bitch

/thread

Fuck all of you newfags who spam NYPA.
Ill help you however I canlet me just see what I can do, although the info is pretty limited we ain't wizards you know?

Lol stop acting like a little girl and move on.

I found a girl that looks like her, She goes to The Rome school of the Accademia Italiana. She's 19, first year, and her names Sasha. There were two other 'sashas' one is 23, and the other is 26.
Story and I'll give what little else I found that might be relevant.

I thought we were all going to end up becoming Wizards

On top of that, Jewellery Design is a pretty small roster for classes. I don't know if this is professional or personal outreach, but there's channels you can go through for professional contact. and the personal shit will probably take a little leg work. I.e. Phone calls and shit.

Found her fb and ig based on the attendance from the Roman school for jewellery design. It's def her.

time for op to tell the story then

story time then faggot

finish the fucking store OP

Ya, I'll tell you the ig (it's private) and fb if you tell me wtf this is about. Her fb isn't private. I don't have an ig, but her's isn't public I don't think.

if op isn't writing an much too long greentext by now, the old saying is still valid.

What's the saying?

Where are you from OP? Gonna search her

I've already found the fb and ig of this hoe. I just want to know why op wants it before I give it to him.

Fake and gay

Sorry meant to tag
Fake and gay is the saying

Cause im a fag, the story isn't great I thought I was smarter. Once you found it in my mind you were going to dump it, and I was going to double cross you

Ok, cool

Obvious fake responses, literally kys

Attached: 8.png (791x500, 301K)

If I tell you the story then some fag will definitely tell her I'm online

I mean, trusting an user on 4 chan is a horrible decision.

RoLl TrIpS AnD iLl sEnd NuDeS

If you really did put in the time I'm honestly sorry, wont do this kind of shit again. I'll either git good or not do it at all.

then you seemingly didn't think your request through.

Look, idk what the fuck you're rambling about. I didn't msg her or contact her in anyway. But the fb is 100% her. The ig is 99% most likely her, but it's private. idgaf. I can go to bed and still not give a shit.

I think it's fair to say I did not think it through

My genuine guess is that OP was looking to hook up since he was on tinder, but didnt read or care that this Sasha just needed someone to talk to and drink with and is now butthurt because he didnt get any and made himself look like an ass, both of which hurt his ego too much for him to let go of this and admit defeat.

thanks, boring.
go kill some brain cells OP and find a new obsession

My guess would be that op knows this girl, and has or is 'dating' her. Discovered she's hoing it up on tinder for one night stands and wants to call her out on it. But will reveal himself as creepy af if she finds out that he found out shes hoing on tinder.

okay, then let's think it through together. you have two options: telling your Sup Forumsrothers the background story and get the wanted infos from that sleepy user or remain where you started.
If you tell the story, some other user may write her that you made this thread (which you can delete, I guess?) and refere to the story parts you've mentioned here. That's definitely possible, I won't lie to you. Is there a way you can tell the story without being too obvious so she wouldn't think of you if a random stranger tells her about this thread / your request?

I don't think I can

Then it appears we are a bit stuck

Dude how stupid are you? Just leave her alone.

Not the worst idea in the world