If we deport all the illegals, do you think whites will work the jobs they left?

>If we deport all the illegals, do you think whites will work the jobs they left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8Z__o52sk
youtube.com/watch?v=4j01L69eXdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that what we keep nigs for?

Let's find out

no, we keep them to vote democrat. they don't work

I know right OP, xD

I mean how on earth did we do it before illegals?

Probably, because once employers can't hire Mexicans for cents per hour, they'll be force to pay Americans a wage for that work that's actually fair. This is why the "White people don't want to work those jobs anyway" argument is bullshit. Of course they don't want to work those jobs for what employers can pay Pedro and Paco for.

>deport illegals and remove welfare
They will come

Shitskins leave.
Suddenly pay for terrible jobs goes up to livable standards
30 bucks an hour and i will do a terrible job.

It's like you don't think all white towns exist.
I have seen them. Lovely places actually

How do people even hire illegals? Does California and the South have no employment laws? The only time I've seen illegals hired in my state is when some Jews hired a bunch at a kosher plant but they got found out.

No, blacks will. Illegal immigration is the number one cause of low black unemployment.

There aren't any jobs available for unskilled blacks because spics took them all.

high black unemployment*

They will

Wont matter. The Detroit jobs white Americans lived off of for so many years are now all moving to Mexico. Even if we send them back they still have our jobs

>Who else will do all our shitty soul-crushing jobs except subhuman illegals? Checkmate, whitey.

>illegals get deported
>wages for farm work jump from "liveable if you're on welfare and live with 20 other people" to "actually reasonable for a real human being"
>taxes go down because there's 30 million fewer people drawing welfare (or at least your taxes go further)
literally everyone wins except illegals and the kikes that take advantage of them

it's not even that.

i was 18 in 2004 and broke as shit. i wanted to work, even if it was dirt work for low pay.

i grew up on a farm, dealing with cows, calves, haybales, etc. hard work doesn't scare me.

NO ONE WOULD HIRE ME. they wanted to hire illegals.

NOT EVEN AT THE SAME PAY AS ILLEGALS.

why?

because they could drop the spics off at the ER (and make the rest of YOU pay for it, or the property owner if it were a landscaping crew) if they ever got hurt, but an english speaking citizen would demand coverage from the employer if shit happened.

it ISN'T about people not willing to work for what they pay illegals- they pay the fuckers 10, 15 A FUCKING HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HIRE CITIZENS BECAUSE THEY'RE GREEDY, TAX EVADING JEW WANNABES

now i'm older and have my own landscaping business and i'm gleefully putting these fuckers out of business one at a time

one of them sent some illegal mexishits to come steal some of our trailers & i caught them using game cameras + traced the trailers to the the competitors property because i'm a sneaky shit who knows paying $25/month for a data plan on an obsolete cellphone with GPS is cheap insurance for a trailer

now we're awaiting a default judgement against them and i'm going to get pretty much EVERY asset they have.

BE STRONG AND PLAN YOUR REVENGE, Sup Forums

Come to the east coast, whites already work those jobs out here. Blew my fucking mind seeing white guys bust their ass.

I mean, there is a alot of teenagers looking for money.

there are no illegals working anything besides private home construction

Nice

Hell yes, that's a great story. Yeah people are full of shit when they say nobody would work these jobs, we literally aren't allowed to work these jobs.

you are so full of shit faggot come out here and see

This is why we need to take away the minimum wage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8Z__o52sk
youtube.com/watch?v=4j01L69eXdI