If you think about it, the black kid had every right to shoot him. Second hand smoke causes cancer

If you think about it, the black kid had every right to shoot him. Second hand smoke causes cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2013/12/16/is-it-safe-yet-to-have-an-honest-convers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have they ever actually found someone who died of lung cancer from second hand smoke?

Or is that one of those Pretty Little Lies we tell people so they stop smoking (do it for your keeeds)

It was pretty obvious when waiters and waitresses who never touched a cigarette were getting lung cancer in their 40's.

correlation =/= causation

the rise in lung cancer could also be tied to nuclear bombs being constantly dropped all over the planet.. the invention of plastics and the use of untested chemicals in every goddamn thing... the invention of cars/combustion engines/trains/coal.... could even be the use of electricity and the altering of our internal clocks to stay up late into the night.

...probably cigarettes though....

Could also be explained by the raise in dick sucking

Sure thing, buddy. Enjoy your delusions.

there's never been a study that proves there's a correlation

>Ayy no one in my family history has ever had cancer, but I have cancer. Probably just a coincidence that I work around people second hand smoke all day.

Do the world a favor. Smoke more.

There were at least 200k-1mil people who were diagnosed as Lung Cancer deaths who did actually die as the result of radiation from above ground tests.

The Duke John Wayne was one of these people.

The problem is that 150k people die from lung cancer a year so even if it is inflated from before people are still getting it. It is also worth noting that the last above ground test was in 1962 so it is unlikely that any of those 150k today are getting it from fallout.

My question though is that often-cited 2nd hand smoke claim.

A 2013 study found no link...

reason.com/blog/2013/12/16/is-it-safe-yet-to-have-an-honest-convers

that wouldn't explain different rates in demographics populations you wouldn't expect if you hypothesised environment wide causation.

Show/movie?

I don't smoke, but I also don't pretend to believe things with no scientific correlation just to make myself feel better

why not?
all the cool kids are doing it.

yes, dickhead

and where did the cancer come from then?

repeating

american history x

>that pose
subtle JoJo reference

You should get a job with the tobacco industry, they're always looking for people with their heads still stuck in the sand despite the many decades of research to help with pushing their product.

Personally, I'd have no problem selling tobacco to everyone including little kids and pregnant women as long as they don't smoke anywhere near me.

So what was the moral lesson in this movie?

Around blacks, never relax.

This movie always reminds me of when I was a skinhead in school. There was only one nigger at my school but we fought once and became friends after and bullied the kike kids together.

Kek.

As someone who smoked for a few years, I can promise you that smoking and 2nd hand smoking will kill you eventually.

The moral lesson was that violence and hate will create more violence and hate.

Derek's father was killed by a gangster (the father was also a bit racist).

Derek starts doing alot of violent shit and gets his little brother into the same scene.

He tried to do the right thing after jail, but eventually his own actions in the past came around to collect a toll, resulting in the death of his brother.

Honestly has there never been any proof that mold in your house causes health problems?
It's just people who eat mold, and inhaling shitty stuff doesn't actually cause problems, right?

Because he relaxed around blacks.

*pause*
*record scratch*
>you're probably wondering how i got here

t. limp wristed numale

*teenage wasteland begins playing*

he's right you know

Right right, and niggers are the reason violence and hate are propagated because they can't be educated to a point of responsibility and forward thinking, I get it
Good post user

Maybe it was a time traveling nig that was trying to spare Furlong the rest of his career?

Holy shit, we did this back in the 90s.

Wrong. The message is blacks aren't all scum, but they are a group primarily made up by scum. Also on the flip side it does teach that no you shouldn't blatantly hate people and cause violence because of the color of their skin because that makes you just as bad. Pretty much the moral of the story is defend yourself from niggers but don't become like them.

>scientific correlation
you dont have to be a scientist to admit breathing in the chemicals that a faggot breathed out is not healthy.

Thanks x