"Greater" versions of countries that you would like to see happen one day

"Greater" versions of countries that you would like to see happen one day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=MgyZ-wpCRLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You will never see an India-Pakistan-Afghanistan bro-up that wrecks shit across Asia and makes China shit its pants

I want taiwan to take back rightful chinese clay too but I think that is impossible now without ww3?

This.

Now that's a rare as fuck flag.

i don't

if anything, this is what will happen

This one will be reality soon. Remember this post.

>not including homeland of novel Prussian

*noble

This just to piss off roaches t b h

^-^~

fun fact they're already in our constitution as a state of Australia

should just let it happen, we ditched the constitutional provisions they disagreed with decades ago

Try it

Unironically this

Mighty dreams

From sea to shining sea.

Greater Israel cannot survive with a hostile Muslim nation to the east of it. Therefore, India will be given free reign over Pakistan and Afghanistan as well as seisten e balochistan in Iran. The rest will go to the newly formed Kurdistan which will not follow the death cult of Islam. I look forward to it.

Why didn't you own the middle?

it wuz jungles and shit bro

sweden is the microdick of empires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Empire
at least their empire isn't a disambiguation page on wikipedia

vs

forgot image

This

>try it

The US could take over your country in a week. It would literally be as hard as taking candy from a baby.

If it was called Scandinavia or Nodic Union then I'd be fine with it.

More germans - Nein danke!

What the hell did you do to the Wadden islands?

B-but my great-grandfather ruled kalima tan

he also fucked horses, which explains you

SUUR SUOMI
Russians BTFO

polaks are slavic subhumans
finns are human trash

It's the greek larping turk subhuman...merhaba

ikibey detected

shitskin
subhuman minority in russia

W-whaat??

he just randomly sniffed shit instead of afghan heroine

subhuman slave

Irredentism is mental illness

so is being romanian

Good thing I am Transylvanian

THIS

Minus Panama, they're Colombians in denial

Just add blue strip on my flag

Oo
Weird bruneian

Lol, my grandfather has just ruled his desk in Batavia.

Will you guise come back again, k thx.

I want, but only when Dutch people can survive there. Freedom should be allowed in the archipel. However, the Dutch state is not as strong as it used to be and I think Indonesian armies will kill us when we come there.

Yes,yes

Well, atleast he didnt die in japan
S-sure mr. Satan

Pai sei, my name is Formosa Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Taiwanaboo (RoC fan for you adogahs). I run over old ladies and dogs on my scooter, and spend my days perfecting my karaoke and consuming superior Taiwanese products (bubble tea, binlang and lu lou huan).

I train with my milk powder tin every day, this superior formula can smash clean through your liver because it is imported from New Zealand and is vastly superior to any fresh milk on earth. I earned my blue truck driving license two years ago and I have been driving worse every day.

I speak Taiwanese fluently, both hokkien and hakka, and I write zhengtizi and bopomofo fluently as well. I know everything about Taiwanese history and their musical garbage trucks, which I follow to toss my trash in

When I get my permanent ARC, I am moving to Xinzhuang to work in a scooter repair workshop to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a chou doufu hawker or an english teacher!

I own several pairs of crocs which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Taiwan so I can fit in easier. I blame everything on mainlanders and speak Taiwanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Taiwan!

Even at the Americuck invation they didnt

ITT CCP shills get assblasted lmao

Your military is a total fucking mess you Indians would be lucky to hold us off for more than 2 days.

>add literal streetshitters to terrorists

Oh yes how scary

Shut up cumface, Tyron fuck ur wife and u dont do nothing

>Not reclaiming Manchuria and possibly even rest of East Russia

Kek

Not very China-esque

welcome you to Taiwan?

where are you come from?

when are you leaving?

>welcome you to Taiwan?
>where are you come from?
>when are you leaving?

This has got to be the most Taiwanese post I have ever read

lei hou adogah! jia bab weh?

you can come in the Taiwan and we can make a hodalah together with some wine made of some special local stuffs, very dericious.

pai sei, my English is too poor, I am thien'a'bo!

herro herro adogah adogah fuck you! I love you! Fuck you! *gestures obscenely at stoplight before careening onwards on scooter laden with dog, wife, kid and gigantic tub of pao cai*

drink's on me next time you're over, Diego

sure thing, we'll have a few taipis outside the 7-eleven and shoot the shit

Is your name Isac?

>1848=2017
You know that a little thing called nuclear weapons exists today.

nope

I don't think you want those shitholes in Central America.

That was someone else then? There are two of you? Also, since you're around, is it true that Kalaallisut doesn't have grammatical tenses? Is your mother tongue Danish or Greenlandic? What is the medium of instruction in school?

I started posting here recently so yes it was. yes, that is true. no tenses. that language is very strange, I do not like it, its difficult to learn compared to others. I was raised with danish language and I picked up english through school sessions computer and games. they attempt to teach you the native greenlandic language for a little while, I didn't want to learn it though :c

So all the school textbooks for Maths and Science subjects are written in Danish, then? Do you have to go to Denmark for higher education?

i thought it was a clause that would immediately annex nz if it asked
kinda like what the US does

poor commonwealth
they haven't seen poor until they've seen loldova

no there's stuff for them too. greenland caters to them and their language cause there are so many of these people around. you can get an education here in something typical like being a doctor. but yes you need to go to denmark if you want to amount to something more

what happens with the original norse settlement in greenland?
as far as i know they just fucked off in an orderly fashion

yes, gibs us back the mainland

theres some norse churches people like to visit. most of them aren't in good shape cause they built it in greenland. they just sit there. still in decent shape unlike the wall of china because not enough scumbag tourists come to steal stuff off of it. I do not know what happened to viking people :S

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!

does greenland even have that much tourism to be noticeable?
is a week-long trip expensive if i intend to visit those norse churches?
i feel like being that one guy who visisted greenland

Thank you, based Greenland.

Malaysia should annex you instead. There's a whole book written about about why you guys didn't join them.

yes many things to do! you can go sledding look at old churches look at the noisy geysers ride a boat to look at ice look at the prettyful northern lights ice campings and comfy cafes. I think trips are cheapish. pls gibs us monis so we can be a country ;~;

Scoop'd

>I do not like it
Asavara!
Where can I learn your language?
>inb4 come over
Where can I learn it without getting out of my room. There aren't many resources on the Internet. In fact, there are barely any.

Why do you no music at all and the little music you have is utter shit? There's only one somewhat listenable band, Sume. And you have one edgy punk band too.
Same for Inuktitut though they are in a slightly better shape. Recently I've found this: youtube.com/watch?v=MgyZ-wpCRLI

I want to see Taiwan using this flag as their national flag

theres this cool website called duolingo that can effectively teach you danish if you try :3