this is the lettuce you eat at burger king

Attached: a78.png (680x385, 388K)

Fuck you, you commie cum nugget!

I don't like lettuce

Foot fungus

>Eating at Burger King
Does anyone actually do this?

thats salad not lettuce u stupid fagget

Attached: 1487370077443.jpg (554x587, 100K)

old meme, died years ago, fuck off newfag

NUMBER 15

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

There's literally just shredded lettuce there and no other vegetables. Are you literally retarded and just don't know what lettuce looks like?

Attached: SnekInCorn.jpg (577x523, 60K)

>2018
>doesn't know salad

leave basement, virgin fag. see the world. see the salad.

Attached: 152377945757.gif (493x342, 480K)

The last thing you’d want in your Burger King burger is someone’s foot fungus, but as it turns out that might be what you geeattttttt

No Burger King here.
Only McDonalds and Quick. And I don't eat that crap.

Only 15? Feels like he spammed a lot more

at least it's still crunchy

>see the world
>see the salad
I don't know why that was funny

Why is my lettuce standing on some green shit?

Anyone else notice how retarded he sounds? "Buurger kind foot letuuuucee. The laast thing yu waant in yur buurger kind buurger is someone'elses foot fuungeeees

Attached: 85599529.jpg (700x989, 132K)

It wasn’t

how did this picture make such a resurgence? it's from 2012 or older, and was a huge deal then and was all over the internet. have so many new people joined the net since then that this could spread like a fresh meme without anyone along the way saying 'that's old shit'? I've seen people posting unironically trying to get this investigated to get the person fired in 2018.

bargher king food lead us nahmber fefteen

dude is legit autistic

sex, sex, nahmber sex

Danger Dolan made a video and said "burger king foot lettuce" in a funny voice, I believe.

He did get fired. What news where you watching?

"Buurgehr Kiing foot lead ass. The laast thiing you wahnt in you buurger kiing buhrger is someoone else's foot fun gas . . . "

it was featured on some channel with a video called top 15 mysteries solved on Sup Forums or some shit like that, i believe that video is not so old, dude talking in the vid sounds funky, goes viral, memes ensue

It was popular, as a shocker image+backstory, until last month when the segment from the video became a meme for the weird speaking tone and the subject

>IT NOT FUNNY
>IT NOT SALAD

you look like such fagget right now. are you 12 fagget?

Foot Fungäs