When did snow niggers get the idea that they were Europeans and could claim the achievements of Mediterraneans...

When did snow niggers get the idea that they were Europeans and could claim the achievements of Mediterraneans? You don't see West Asians trying to LARP as East Asians, yet Northern Europeans constantly LARP as Southern Euros. What is with this snow nigger phenomenon?

>Jesus
>Einstein
>white europeans
user...

>TWO Jews
Oy vey!

>Jesus
>European

Sorry mistake
THREE Jews and ONE African American woman

You're all niggers to the Anglo master race

It's because Germans can't fathom the idea that they were naked Teuton tribesman when the Romans found them dangling in trees. This is why they create fantasies of a long lost "Aryan civilization." It's the ultimate WE WUZZ

CHI

jews are white

trips of truth

Jesus was not White nor European

>I always wanted to have Jewish roots to be a part of Master Race
>tfw actually of slavshit, baltshit and snownigger descendance

forgot face

I feel it. I almost wifed a Jewess just so I could have Judaic Übermensch children.

this

hava nagila brother, it's a great day today

>tfw wasn't born into one of the poweful jew families

this

Who knows? Maybe his mother got raped by a roman soldier, that's why the whole business with her virginity and with Joseph having to take care of them without being the father.

>Be half Jew
>Hate this part of the family
It's not worth it user. They're even worse than "oy vey muh 6 gorillion, give reparations" jokes you see.
Only thing good is I can activate my judaic sense to detect good deals in the supermarket

when we became christian
a shame

stop dividing, im med but still stop dividing ffs

*Ashkenazi jews are white

The truth is ashkenazi jews originated from Anatolia.
Meanwhile the other jews are literally arabs, and not the European-like arabs, but the Bedouin arabs.

>French flag

It's because you're a Sephardic shit-skin. Culturally you're an Arab/Turk. The Western Ashkenazim (Not the Slavic Ghetto-Peasant kind) are usually enlightened. Some of my greatest idols growing up were Ashkenazic.

>The truth is ashkenazi jews originated from Anatolia.

Nice try Shlomo. (((You))) are the most genetically tested group of all time, we know the genetics very well. Your (((Khazar Theory))) doesn't work in 2017.
>”Yes goy, Jews aren’t a race, i’m a white male just like you”
>”No, we don’t descend from those christ-killers, we are just ethnic Europeans”
>”Yea, those badass Steppe peoples, those were us, can’t you tell?”
>”No goy, our ancestors didn’t write the Talmud, we’re just Khazar converts”

Fuck off faggot we don't belong to this cesspool
Jews are superior.

LULZ
For the second time in two millenia jewish scientists blew the christians.

kek got cucked

Butthurt? We "snowniggers" built the most functioning and prosperous societies out of nowhere and the whole world kneels down to our superiority

>even the "handsome dude" looks like an ugly subhuman monster
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*remembers God has abandoned the jews*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>be jew
>spend eternity in hell because you're a jew
>"a-at least I was rich for a time between 60 and 100 years"
git gud

>remembers God has abandoned the jews
When was that you retarded negro?

Why is Anglo the darkest one there? You blind merchant?

Anglos are mongrel demons.

>try to kill God
>break the covenant
>get immediately punished and BTFO
>2000 years later, still no temple, still no priestly class, still no passover sacrifice; literally had to write two "holy" books full of human philosophy sprinkled with black magic (and a retarded one at that) because you were butthurt God stopped speaking to you and giving you divine revelation
>literally had to reach yourself Hebrew because you are literally LARPers following a dead religion

I swear Jews are probably the dumbest people on earth

>Rule the world
>Own you
>Dumbest people on earth
Really gets those neurons firing...

>>Rule the world
>>Own you
>>Dumbest people on earth
>this is what christ-killers actually believe

Exactly as I said in a previous post. None of the wealth on this hearth will save you from eternal damnation, user. Choose wisely.

So if this is against us, why are we called snownigs?
This really isn't a snowy country.

>He doesn't know
Look you dumb goy, I'll tell you a secret.
Christianity is just another one of our tools to control the sheeple, that is the goyim.
You probably won't understand because low iq goyim can't really use their brain, so that's fine.

Pretty much. What makes it even worse is that they are always responsible for the destruction of Western civilization and Europe, each time it fucking happens.

Is nobody going to check them?

>Christianity is just another one of our tools to control the sheeple, that is the goyim.
You really wish that were true, don't you? Instead as long as there are true believers, they won't fall for your tricks.

>You probably won't understand because low iq goyim can't really use their brain, so that's fine.
It is you who doesn't understand. Judaism is absolutely shit. What kind of disgusting religion would have a concept like tikkun olam? What kind of religion would literally claim their purpose is to destroy everything that's holy and good in the world, so that they'll force God to destroy it and create it again?

It's easy to understand why Christianity is the truth when you study it, but the harsh truth is that jews themselves understand when studying their own shit religion that it's just a haven of lies and LARPing. You can keep telling yourself all these memes about "muh powerful jews" all you want, you only condemn yourself.

this

Yes! Praise Jesus the true saviour of mankind!
Good job goy, just remember to work hard and pay taxes. Doesn't matter how hard is it to be a slave in this world, in the afterlife you would thrive!
You are indeed completely brainwashed, bravo goy.

Most funny thing - purebleed "white" snowniggers actually are European-Asian hybrids, almost all Scandinavians have mongoloid eyes. Probably their race bitching is just butthurt from their own mixed nature.

>no arguments
>just spouts memes
hey, it's your loss m8. I was just doing you a favour trying to open your eyes. Keep your hands tight on those shekels, you won't be seeing them forever.

I can give you a hundred reasons why you are a sheep and brainwashed to the core but why don't we just have fun and LARP together as a jew and a christian?

Hitler didn't hate Asians.
'I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own.'

>Hitler didn't hate Asians
O'RLY

How do I marry a jewess to inherit her money

I literally quoted him.

>their past history is superior to our own
I hope he meant just the germans and not europeans as a whole because if not this is beyond retarded.

That's the joke.

No matter what he mumbling about Mongoloid brofist because IRL his Gestapo exterminate big amount of Mongoloids on occupied USSR territories. He is just politican and all politicans are liars.

PPSch fucking overpowered fuck you

You believe the education system too much.

>When did snow niggers get the idea that they were Europeans
Wait what? We do?

>Gestapo
>national special police
>police operating in international conflict zones
Just stop.

>euorpeans
>euor

you had one job

This isn't obviously a bait thread or anything, and you were the first to fall for it. All these replies too lmao

Picture of fucking jesus? :DDD:DD Fucking murika. :DD:D:::DD::DD:DD:Dd

uuhh
>jesus,einstein,freud
>all jews
>colliseum
>made by meds
>shakespeare
>fraud who almost certainly wasnt the authoer of the plays(possible even it was a black women - amelia bassin)
>lady with bbc baby in right compartment
>shes actually german and representative of actual whites

Bar is part sephardic as well

Dammit, are all jews dis nonchalant ?

>and your other jew

>Jews actually believe this

jews are white and mediterranean

I think we know who's behind this post.

we are not white, you pathetic cuck

don't get your knickers in a twist, sweetheart.

whit*s are subhumans

why jewish people so smart

no, not true at all, is knowledge that sets them apart

I am Greeks pls go.

Are you retarded? Tikkun Olam means you must repair the world, e.g. make it a better place so the messiah will come.

The messiah coming is NOT apocalyptic like in Christianity.

>You don't see West Asians trying to LARP as East Asians, yet Northern Europeans constantly LARP as Southern Euros.

It's because they both have a fair amount of achievements. Northern Euros don't.

jews are white europeans now?

More white than you mi hermano :^^^)

WE

>a white Jesus

Thats the biggest WE WUZ in hiistory.

yisus fue albino pham

Levantine Semites are pretty light skinned.

So are Bedouins, Syrians, Afghans, Iranians, Pakis, Northern Indians

This. I know an Iraqi Jewish girl and she's not that dark, same with Assyrians.

>Nordmongolen
My fucking sides

is that why we killed so many of you guys?

he meant that they have an unbroken chain of history that they can clearly show, while germans are a loose association of tribes that only united as a single identity within the last 300 years.

The same is also true for the chinese and japanese, ableit they "united" a bit earlier.
Are you sure about that?

>Be Roman
>Hate Jews because they oppose Roman/Greek degeneracy
>Be mad they only worship one God
>Jews want Jewish hippy dead so comply with Jews to kill Jesus
>Chimp out and destroy their temple years later
>Make Nazarene Jewish cult your official religion
>Jews enemies know worship an actual Jew
>Jews become relevant worldwide as chosen people
>Roman women are convinced they will be "cleansed of their sins" if they sleep with and have kids with Jews (this is how the Ashkenazim were created)
>Thanks to Romans, (((Christianity))) spreads to Europe
>Christians are banned from Usury, giving Jews complete control over money lending
>Jews quickly take a hold of the entire economy of Europe
>This continues into this day

You ruined Europe.

Atleast this Jew is being honest.

samefag

kek Israelis have some good banter

Is there a contradiction in these two posts? They both oppose (((them)))

No.

It says the same shit in different words in the Torah. Jesus also forbade Usury and whipped the money-changers out of the temple, preached to the Samaritans, touched lepers, and forgave the unclean. I dont think any of these things advanced jewish interests at all.

o fug :DDD